• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC playoffs predictions /Mark Schlereth

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cakes, This is the 1st song I play everytime I go to the gym, everytime. It's religion.
It jacks me up and I'm ready to blast...

ACDC.

It's Dog eat Dog, which the Hawks are going to do in 2013. Hawks will win,
opponents lose... DC jams...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well thought I would bump this one up to see how everyone is doing with their predictions so far.

Looks like most are going to wind up whiffing on the Falcons and quite a few will whiff on the Giants, Redskins, Texans, Steelers, and Ravens.

Right now the teams for the NFC that are all but locked in for the playoffs are the Saints, Seahawks, and 49ers.

Green Bay is close but with the rate they are losing people I won't put them in that status just yet.

Looks like the Cowboys should win the East but that division is such a mess the only team I rule out is the Giants and it'll likely come down to end of the season again.

I will say the Saints will like have the #1 or #2 seed and the NFC West will own a #1 or #2 spot as well along with the top wildcard spot.

Whoever gets the second WC spot will be interesting as that one is wide open as well.

As far as the AFC goes despite the loss I still think the Broncos are the clear #1 seed for the AFC.

KC looks like a lock to get the top WC spot and Patriots, Bengals, and Colts look to be locks to make the playoffs.

Hard to say who'll get the #2 seed but with the Pats missing key players on defense I'm liking the Colts a little more over the Pats there.

Like the NFC the second AFC wildcard spot is wide open and it's really tough to say who's going to take it. The only teams I would really rule out are the Raiders, Browns (despite there record), Texans and obviously Jacksonville. I won't completely bury the Steelers and Chargers but I don't like their odds. All the other teams I would say are in the mix for it but when I try to think of a favorite I really can't since they are all so mediocre and inconsistent from week to week.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt post in the beginning but I'll post what I think now.

1. Seattle 14-2 (got us losing in SF winning the rest)
2. New Oreleans 12-4
3. Green Bay 11-5
4. Dallas 9-7
5. San Fran 13-3 (got them losing in NO winning the rest)
6. Carolina 10-6

1. Broncos 14-2
2. Bengals 12-4
3. Colts 11-5
4. Pats 11-5
5. Chiefs 12-4
6. Baltimore 9-7 (tough one but no one else is jumping out at me.)