• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC playoffs predictions /Mark Schlereth

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs (its early, but for fun)

NFL NFC
1. Seattle
2. saints (Saints knock Atl out of the playoffs having their head coach back they feel unstoppable)
3 Green by packers
4. New York giants
5.San francisco (only because it's the wild card, I think they will be better than New york and packers record wise)
6. Bears

NFL AFC

1.Denver
2. Houston
3. New England
4. Bengals
5. Steelers
6.Colts

Well those are the teams I think will be in. Who knows,:noidea: Let the Games Begin!!!:10::lol::laugh3: :clap:
http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=PIT

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs (its early, but for fun)

NFL NFC
1. Seattle
2. saints (Saints knock Atl out of the playoffs having their head coach back they feel unstoppable)
3 Green by packers
4. New York giants
5.San francisco (only because it's the wild card, I think they will be better than New york and packers record wise)
6. Bears

NFL AFC

1.Denver
2. Houston
3. New England
4. Bengals
5. Steelers
6.Colts

Well those are the teams I think will be in. Who knows,:noidea: Let the Games Begin!!!:10::lol::laugh3: :clap:

I'd have go with Atlanta over NO and Washington over Chicago. Baltimore over Pittsburgh.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have go with Atlanta over NO and Washington over Chicago. Baltimore over Pittsburgh.

I just think brees will have another great year with his coach which will truly show how good the saints really are compared to last year and with the improved panthers (Newton having a season more like his rookie year will knock Atl out) And I don't feel wash will have a health Rg3 by the end of year (example lets put rg3 at Wr:wtf2:) Also they were a team that got hot at the end, before that they were they 3-6 before wining there last 7 games to get into the playoffs which I don't think will happen again. This year the giants will be the team that gets hot. Another reason I don't trust there coach, example Rg3 wr, basically throwing in the towel at 3-6 with that speech about we will see who's on the team next year. As for Balt, I don't feel they will have the def to hold onto games and flacco is going to throw an int to cost them 1-2 games every season.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not doubt that Brees will have a great year, Atlanta has a good QB in Ryan and added Jackson at RB. Also they drafted some defensive players to help their defense. A more all around solid team then the Saints IMO.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not doubt that Brees will have a great year, Atlanta has a good QB in Ryan and added Jackson at RB. Also they drafted some defensive players to help their defense. A more all around solid team then the Saints IMO.

Well you posted a link about possible playoff teams and as of right now that's who i see. I could be 100% right or wrong. It's the off-season what else is there to talk about. So what are your teams? You agree with me other than Ravens, Wash, Alt?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah pretty much.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'll bite

NFC:
1. San Francisco
2. Green Bay
3. Atlanta
4. Washington
5. Seattle
6. Saints

AFC:
1. Denver
2. Houston
3. Patriots
4. Baltimore
5. Pittsburgh
6. Kansas City

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bite

NFC:
1. San Francisco
2. Green Bay
3. Atlanta
4. Washington
5. Seattle
6. Saints

AFC:
1. Denver
2. Houston
3. Patriots
4. Baltimore
5. Pittsburgh
6. Kansas City

Why do you think Kansas City would make the playoffs? I know they had some injuries last year but I don't think Alex Smith is going to be the key to push them over the hump. I like the chargers and Denver more in the division than I like Kansas. I think Smith can make them in ware from 5-11 to 7-9 if there lucky.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Why do you think Kansas City would make the playoffs? I know they had some injuries last year but I don't think Alex Smith is going to be the key to push them over the hump. I like the chargers and Denver more in the division than I like Kansas. I think Smith can make them in ware from 5-11 to 7-9 if there lucky.

I went with KC because there is usually at least one team nobody expects make it and there is talent on the team.

Alex Smith won't take them to the Super Bowl but he'll cut down the turnovers by a large margin and he's a huge upgrade over Cassel.

Reid will upgrade the offense and as long as he plays to the strengths to the team and not have Smith drop back 60 times a game.

The team isn't devoid of talent but they just had the worst QB in the league and a coach that has no business being anything other than a DC.

Hand the ball of to Charles, have Smith make the plays you need, and play solid defense and I could see them making the playoffs given the fact they'll have last place schedule, play in a soft division, and play in a soft conference.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are always fun to do during the offseason.

NFC

1. Seattle
2. Green Bay
3. Atlanta
4. Washington
5. San Fran
6. New Orleans

AFC

1. Denver
2. Houston
3. New England
4. Baltimore
5. Cinncy
6. Miami

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nfc- 1- Seahawks
2- Atlanta
3- Green Bay
4- Giants
5- San Fran
6-Detroit - There Offense is so powerful now that they have a legit running game they could
be really tough to beat.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC

1. Green Bay
2. Seattle
3. Atlanta
4. New York
5. San Francisco
6. Carolina

AFC

1. Denver
2. Houston
3. New England
4. Baltimore
5. Jacksonville
6. Pittsburgh

The NFC is ridiculous to predict. The Giants, Eagles, Saints and Cardinals all look like trendy teams to perform better than what they did last year but then you look at who they have to play.

And every year a 'bottom 5' team makes the playoffs. I'm picking the Jaguars because the NFL is silly like that and I really liked their draft

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not

1. Seattle
2. GB
3. Atl
4. Dallas
5. NO
6. Stl

1. Denver
2. New England
3. Pitt
4. Houston
5. Balt
6. San Diego

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC

1. Atlanta 12-4
2. San Fran 11-5
3. Green Bay 11-5
4. NY Giants 9-7
5. Seattle 10-6
6. Chicago 10-6

AFC

1. Denver 13-3
2. Houston 11-5
3. Pittsburgh 11-5
4. New England 10-6
5. Cincinnati 10-6
6. Kansas City 9-7

NFC playoffs

Wild Card
Green Bay over Chicago
NY Giants over Seattle

Division round

San Fran over Green Bay
Atlanta over NY Giants

NFC title game

Atlanta over San Fran

AFC playoffs

Wild Card

Pittsburgh over KC
New England over Cincinnati

Division round

New England over Denver
Pittsburgh over Houston

AFC title

Pittsburgh over New England

Super Bowl

Atlanta over Pittsburgh

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with KC because there is usually at least one team nobody expects make it and there is talent on the team.

Alex Smith won't take them to the Super Bowl but he'll cut down the turnovers by a large margin and he's a huge upgrade over Cassel.

Reid will upgrade the offense and as long as he plays to the strengths to the team and not have Smith drop back 60 times a game.

The team isn't devoid of talent but they just had the worst QB in the league and a coach that has no business being anything other than a DC.

Hand the ball of to Charles, have Smith make the plays you need, and play solid defense and I could see them making the playoffs given the fact they'll have last place schedule, play in a soft division, and play in a soft conference.

It'll be interesting to see how Smith plays under yet another new head coach/offensive coordinator combo, but if he plays anywhere near as well as he played two years ago and last season before being benched, the Chiefs are getting a huge upgrade at QB. On the other hand, if he plays like he did before Harbaugh and co. got to San Francisco, the Chiefs are screwed. Andy Reid being the head coach there should help. It's easy to forget that the Chiefs sent, I think, the most players of any team in the league to the Pro Bowl last year despite being one of the worst teams in the league, so there is plenty of talent there. The quarterback position is what is going to make or break them again this year.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It'll be interesting to see how Smith plays under yet another new head coach/offensive coordinator combo, but if he plays anywhere near as well as he played two years ago and last season before being benched, the Chiefs are getting a huge upgrade at QB. On the other hand, if he plays like he did before Harbaugh and co. got to San Francisco, the Chiefs are screwed. Andy Reid being the head coach there should help. It's easy to forget that the Chiefs sent, I think, the most players of any team in the league to the Pro Bowl last year despite being one of the worst teams in the league, so there is plenty of talent there. The quarterback position is what is going to make or break them again this year.

Harbaugh love him or hate him is the best coach when it comes to Quarterbacks but Reid is probably the second best when it comes to getting the most out of a QB.

So Smith really fell into a great situation imo to go to the Chiefs. That's assuming that Reid doesn't stick with his throw 60 times a game offense because that's not Smith's strength nor is it the the strength of the Chief's personnel.

On a side note how many are going to revise their Pat's predictions :p

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh love him or hate him is the best coach when it comes to Quarterbacks but Reid is probably the second best when it comes to getting the most out of a QB.

So Smith really fell into a great situation imo to go to the Chiefs. That's assuming that Reid doesn't stick with his throw 60 times a game offense because that's not Smith's strength nor is it the the strength of the Chief's personnel.

On a side note how many are going to revise their Pat's predictions :p

I'd love to change my New Eng pick, it only there was some one I thought could beat them. Miami, don't trust the Qb, the bills really?? NO, that leaves only New Eng. (yes I know there's one of team but they are not work mentioning, This is the worst division in football right now)

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to change my New Eng pick, it only there was some one I thought could beat them. Miami, don't trust the Qb, the bills really?? NO, that leaves only New Eng. (yes I know there's one of team but they are not work mentioning, This is the worst division in football right now)

I actually think the Jets are the only team that can beat NE in that division. Jets have solid lines and if they can get any decent QB play I could see them winning 9 games which may be enough this year.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the Jets are the only team that can beat NE in that division. Jets have solid lines and if they can get any decent QB play I could see them winning 9 games which may be enough this year.

What makes you think Rex Ryan will change QB's. He left mark sanchez in for like 9 or 10 games last year. There was talk last year if he struggled again he'd be removed by game 5 or 6 instead it took until week 14 or so. Also I don't think they have the fire power needed to take New Eng off the top of the mountain.

Look I admit I don't follow that division closely but do they even have a top 15 RB or WR? New Eng suffered a huge loss today don't get me wrong but I still feel they can beat the bills twice, Miami once, and the Jets twice. To me the jets are the 2009 Seahawks they think they can still have a shot but bye the end of the year are going to know they will have to totally commit to the rebuild progress if they want to get back to the playoffs.