• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC North Over/Unders

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is that there is more questions than hope for the defense. More hope than questions for the offense. But a lot has to go right for either to be a solid unit.
I was going over the questions on defense my last couple at work.

There are quite a few. Many. A lot. Numerous. More than I'd like.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going over the questions on defense my last couple at work.

There are quite a few. Many. A lot. Numerous. More than I'd like.

The only real hope I see for the defense is if two of the young guys step up bigtime. Ziggy, Slay, Whitehead. Reid would be huge. The people counting on Ngata having anywhere near the impact Suh had will be hugely disappointed.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only real hope I see for the defense is if two of the young guys step up bigtime. Ziggy, Slay, Whitehead. Reid would be huge. The people counting on Ngata having anywhere near the impact Suh had will be hugely disappointed.
I'm somewhat expecting Slay to step up.

There are a half dozen questions on my end that concern Ngata. Prolly more really.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Speaking for our defense," the middle linebacker said, "I know we'll be damn good."
:L

JadedNaiveAndeancockoftherock.gif

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tulloch does not agree with you. Says the defense is better than last years.

Stephen Tulloch: Detroit Lions defense will be 'damn good' despite losses | MLive.com

WHOA! Is Tulloch saying the defense will be no.1 all year long? And if he is saying that, then is he also saying the Red Wings will lose in the first round? Because last time the Lions D was ranked 1, the Wings lost in the first round. Tulloch needs to stop talking about the Wings and focus on football.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Speaking for our defense," the middle linebacker said, "I know we'll be damn good."
:L

JadedNaiveAndeancockoftherock.gif
that's honestly the first time I've seen Tully's failed Discount Double Check from that angle.

Almost as funny as Gramatica. (ziggy not stopping is the best part.)

gonemad69

The Hitman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHOA! Is Tulloch saying the defense will be no.1 all year long? And if he is saying that, then is he also saying the Red Wings will lose in the first round? Because last time the Lions D was ranked 1, the Wings lost in the first round. Tulloch needs to stop talking about the Wings and focus on football.

how anyone get #1 out of 'damn good' is beyond me. dudes confident and its good he is.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how anyone get #1 out of 'damn good' is beyond me. dudes confident and its good he is.

Pretty cut and dry. In fact, looks like only you and TP (surprise) don't seem to understand.

He said they'll be better than last year. Last year they ranked 2. Only think better than 2, is 1.

Make sense?

Better, he says, than even last year's defense.

"I think so," he said.

That will be a high bar to attain. The Lions finished second in overall defense last season..

gonemad69

The Hitman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty cut and dry. In fact, looks like only you and TP (surprise) don't seem to understand.

He said they'll be better than last year. Last year they ranked 2. Only think better than 2, is 1.

Make sense?

nope the lions could be better statistically, than last season and still not be #1. depends on the rest of the league. like I said the mans confident that's all. make sense

Better, he says, than even last year's defense.

"I think so," he said.

That will be a high bar to attain. The Lions finished second in overall defense last season..

gonemad69

The Hitman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope the lions could be better statistically, than last season and still not be #1. depends on the rest of the league. like I said the mans confident that's all. make sense

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do people want them to say? "There is no way we have a chance at being the solid unit we were last year?" That outrage would be 10 folds. Damned if you do Fuck you if you don't.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do people want them to say?

The truth?

"Losing Suh was a massive blow. We need Calvin for 16 games, and not as a decoy. Stafford better improve his accuracy and start finding all his WR's. Ebron needs to catch the ball. Bell needs to stop fumbling. The offensive line can't give up 40 plus sacks again this season. The defense can be good, but the truth is you don't get better losing a player like Suh. The offense needs to be this year, what the defense was last year if we have any hope of returning to the playoffs."

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth?

"Losing Suh was a massive blow. We need Calvin for 16 games, and not as a decoy. Stafford better improve his accuracy and start finding all his WR's. Ebron needs to catch the ball. Bell needs to stop fumbling. The offensive line can't give up 40 plus sacks again this season. The defense can be good, but the truth is you don't get better losing a player like Suh. The offense needs to be this year, what the defense was last year if we have any hope of returning to the playoffs."

Don't worry about the players.... It's about time for my scheme to be kicking in

16100629-mmmain.jpg

gonemad69

The Hitman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never said losin suh didn't hurt. just said tulloch statements were pure confidence. I don't see them being even top 5 imho