• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East the Cowboys are favored?

Who wins the NFC East?

• Total voters

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between being in the mix and being a legit contender IMO. So yes, maybe with Philly's line and Rodgers they would be in the mix. But they're not beating Brady and the Bucs by just adding Aaron Rodgers.

I am personally fine with them being a team in transition and seeing if Hurts can play or not this year. They likely have three 1st round picks next season, so if Hurts is not the guy, they can address QB then.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't see it. I was looking at a PFF list and two of the most injury decimated teams in the past decade were the 2020 Niners and the 2020 Cowboys. Most people have the Niners coming back with a vengeance so I dont think its far fetched that the Cowboys should bounce back to a certain degree.

The reality is that the Skins took advantage of a historically bad division last year. The NFC East won't be that bad next year. Even the Eagles should be a little better if only because Wentz was the worst QB in the league last year but the Giants made a lot of moves and are getting Barkley back.

This should be one of the more interesting divisions in football.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly why I left this stupid, non stop, troll site and why it just turned into a free for all of stupidity. The Eagles are gunning for the 1st pick in the draft. They have zero young proven talent outside of Miles Sanders and Goedert. That's abysmal especially taking into account RB and TE are lesser value positions. I'm glad I left this waste of time. The Eagles are going to be brutal this year but keep bringing up my name. No need to reply because this shit is nonsense and I have no interest. Hope all are well

No I'm not...

Hey man, I heard you made a brief return. Sorry to see you’re not back for good. FWIW I was always just fucking around with ya. You’re a die hard fan and I can respect that. It’s just sports and the internet man. Don’t let it get to ya. I seriously hope all is well with ya.

Btw… wentz sucks. Don’t say I never told ya. :D

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry knows selling the brand and making money. Hell...he made so much money for the NFL, they put his ass in the HOF
Yes Jerry is a marketing genius. Several years back in a interview Jimmy said he would give Jerry his last $100 if he asked for it because he knew he would get $5000 back. Maybe not 100% accurate quote but at this point those guys were not getting along, y’all get the concept.
Anybody remember the eyeglass cleaning Jerry wipes? Jerry took a joke about him from a national TV game on eyeglass cleaning cloth slapped a Cowboys Star on it and sold out 3 times. Donated all the profit to the Salvation Army. When asked about people using them for other thing than cleaning glasses Jerry laughed and said they can use them for anything they want, but they bought them Right?
PT Barnum would be Jealous of Jerry if he was alive.
JMHO

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’ll be either washington or the giants.

Dallas has no defense, and Dax, while the best qb in the division, is still coming back from a terrible injury.

washington has the best half of a team of any of of the teams in the division. That defense is lights out.

The Giants made all of the right moves this offseason, and had quality pieces on offense especially already.

You cant say that a defense like dallas’, which was historically bad, was bad solely because of their coach. Even if they improve greatly, they’ll still be simply bad.

I dont think any team will run away with the division - the skins or giants will win it by one game, and three games will probably separate first from fourth place - but the frontrunners are clear.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’ll be either washington or the giants.

Dallas has no defense, and Dax, while the best qb in the division, is still coming back from a terrible injury.

washington has the best half of a team of any of of the teams in the division. That defense is lights out.

The Giants made all of the right moves this offseason, and had quality pieces on offense especially already.

You cant say that a defense like dallas’, which was historically bad, was bad solely because of their coach. Even if they improve greatly, they’ll still be simply bad.

I dont think any team will run away with the division - the skins or giants will win it by one game, and three games will probably separate first from fourth place - but the frontrunners are clear.
Washington has a good defense for sure but saying Dallas has no defense is flat out wrong. Mike Nolan’s scheme was absolutely terrible for the personnel in Dallas he is not solely to blame and Dallas defense has plenty of things to prove. The Giants have issues on both sides of the ball, Eagles have a QB question along with Giants, Washington and Dallas until Dak shows he is 100% healthy.
I do agree nobody will run off with the division but I think it will come down to which teams QB plays the best along with which teams defense plays The best.
Respectfully the Front runners are nowhere clear IMHO.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak playing lefty may still be the best QB in the NFC East

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak playing lefty may still be the best QB in the NFC East

Dak is the greatest.
The Cowboys are the best.
The problems with the defense had everything to do with the coach.
McCarthy is an amazing coach.
The national hype is justified.

This is the Cowboys year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is the greatest.
The Cowboys are the best.
The problems with the defense had everything to do with the coach.
McCarthy is an amazing coach.
The national hype is justified.

This is the Cowboys year.

trying to pick this apart, but it all looks spot on to me. I guess maybe I could say the national hype is a little underestimated but that’s just nitpicking

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trying to pick this apart, but it all looks spot on to me. I guess maybe I could say the national hype is a little underestimated but that’s just nitpicking

Um hmmm. Yup. That’s right. Yes. Ummmhmmmmm.

Just make sure you come on back now when the cowboys dont live up to expectations. Again.

Cowboy fans tears ARE delicious….

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn fucked with him so hard he didn’t even know you were fucking around

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are according to ESPN. They give the odds as :

Cowboys +105
WFT +275
Giants +450
Eagles +500

I think I'd put the Eagles ahead of the Giants myself, but guess it's close. Think I agree that the Cowboys look like the favorites.
+2000 that the NFC East will continue to be the embarrassment of the NFL!

Wolves008

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm a Cowboys fan, but the NFC East is always a crapshoot. Never bet on who'll win it, you'll probably lose.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm a Cowboys fan, but the NFC East is always a crapshoot. Never bet on who'll win it, you'll probably lose.
pretty safe to bet on a non repeat champ