• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Matthews cuts cut by the 49ers. So? That fucks the Eagles out of a compensatory pick.

Howie’s magic at work! :thumb:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 100% said, which you conveniently left out is Williams could turn the corner and be a star. But you took all of that out of context. The context is addressing FOrd saying Philly is stupid for taking Goedert and should have taken Williams. Do you agree with that or not... because thats what Im addressing. YOu guys come in and look at it only from YOUR perspective and not what I was addressing to Ford.
So tell me Jarntt. Now you know the context Im addressing do you think Philly was stupid for taking GOedert and really should have taken Williams? Answer just that.
I quoted you. Seems 5 bad posts outweigh one "could" post. Plus, I also didn't see that quote: "Williams could turn the corner and be a star". Which post #?

I don't know or care about what Philly should have done. I know they would love to have a young Guard with Brooks maybe missing time right now, but they also seem to love Goedert. I'm glad Dallas drafted Williams and I was glad last year too. Maybe I change my mind after this year, but as of now i wouldn't trade Williams for Goedert straight up

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quoted you. Seems 5 bad posts outweigh one "could" post. Plus, I also didn't see that quote: "Williams could turn the corner and be a star". Which post #?

I don't know or care about what Philly should have done. I know they would love to have a young Guard with Brooks maybe missing time right now, but they also seem to love Goedert. I'm glad Dallas drafted Williams and I was glad last year too. Maybe I change my mind after this year, but as of now i wouldn't trade Williams for Goedert straight up

And that’s fine but all this has to do is Ford saying Philly is stupid for taking Goedert and not Williams. Most people are saying Philly has the best TE combo in the league because Goedert has the look as a top TE. So is Philly stupid for adding a prospect who looks like he could potentially be an absolutely fantastic player?
I understand you taking issue if I randomly said Goedert is great and Williams is a bust. But I was addressing Ford saying Philly is stupid for taking Goedert and should have taken a Guard who, honestly, didn’t look good last year. Does that mean he’s a bust? Absolutely not. But the point of saying Philly is stupid for taken Goedert and not Williams is just dumb.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Matthews cuts cut by the 49ers. So? That fucks the Eagles out of a compensatory pick.

Howie’s magic at work! :thumb:

Yes, cause Howie runs the 49ers too. The extent at how desperate you are to say Philly is a bad team is just dumb. We signed him after the season started and had no interest in resigning him. He got a workout in SF and they didn’t want him either so that means our GM sucks. Jesus Christ man.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 TARGETS a game average last season. Yes a TE was highly needed in Philthy.

Zack Ertz has identical year one stats. I guess we were stupid for drafting him as well to backup Celek. Goedert looks like he has all the tools to be a complete star. Was one of the highest rated blocking TEs year one, which Ertz can’t do. He looks like a Jason Witten type in that he runs great routes, has great hands and speed but can actually block well too. But Philly is stupid for taking him and should have drafted a Guard who has potential but struggled. Yeah. Really stupid. You guys are impossible with your nonstop criticism.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that’s fine but all this has to do is Ford saying Philly is stupid for taking Goedert and not Williams. Most people are saying Philly has the best TE combo in the league because Goedert has the look as a top TE. So is Philly stupid for adding a prospect who looks like he could potentially be an absolutely fantastic player?
I didn't see him say that. What post #?

Time will tell if it was stupid or not. I like Goedert so I think it was a good pick and has potential to be a great pick down the road (just like Williams) but you act as if all of the stuff you spewed after is any less wrong because Ford said drafting your guy was dumb.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, cause Howie runs the 49ers too. The extent at how desperate you are to say Philly is a bad team is just dumb. We signed him after the season started and had no interest in resigning him. He got a workout in SF and they didn’t want him either so that means our GM sucks. Jesus Christ man.

Aaaaaaaannnnnnnddddddddd HOOKED!!!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. You look to start shit by saying stupid shit and take pleasure when someone addresses your stupid shit.

Hahahaha.

Triggered!!

Time to meditate dipshit!!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They only reached for him because the "genius" thought Dallas was going to take him. We had our sights set on OL, so they took a 3rd or 4th rounder in the second. :noidea:

Right here @jarntt
We reached for a 3rd or 4th rounder and I can show you several mocks having Goedert being a 1st round pick. We “reached” for him. Ridiculous

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha.

Triggered!!

Time to meditate dipshit!!

I meditate and take Yoga daily and my only regret is I didn’t start decades ago. Life changing practice. I bet if you tried it you would stop posting stupid shit in the failed attempt of taking pleasure in getting people mad. I guarantee that would leave you

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meditate and take Yoga daily and my only regret is I didn’t start decades ago. Life changing practice. I bet if you tried it you would stop posting stupid shit in the failed attempt of taking pleasure in getting people mad. I guarantee that would leave you

Did you ever stop and ask yourself why you fight with me and everyone here while posters like @Roy Munson and @knowyourenemy dont meltdown like you?

You wanna know one of the best indicator that you have mental health issues? You are in constant conflict with several different people and you blame ALL of them for the conflict and all the while it is you who is melting down.

Go ask your therapist about that

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right here @jarntt
We reached for a 3rd or 4th rounder and I can show you several mocks having Goedert being a 1st round pick. We “reached” for him. Ridiculous
That doesn't say "all this has to do is Ford saying Philly is stupid for taking Goedert and not Williams."

and mocks are not indicative of anything. I hate when people label players based on where mocks list them or rankings have them. They are stupid writers who know crap and copy each others mocks that are trying to guess what NFL teams will do. If he was picked in the 2nd, then he is a 2nd rounder. He isn't a 1st rounder and he isn't a 3rd rounder

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you ever stop and ask yourself why you fight with me and everyone here while posters like @Roy Munson and @knowyourenemy dont meltdown like you?

You wanna know one of the best indicator that you have mental health issues? You are in constant conflict with several different people and you blame ALL of them for the conflict and all the while it is you who is melting down.

Go ask your therapist about that

The problem with all that is I laugh at your stupidity and never have melted down. This is just all nonsense and I’m completely aware why everyone has issues with me and one of the biggest reasons is I take the bait every single time while almost everyone else just ignores it. It’s fun to battle and talk shit back and forth yet I’m completely aware of how completely meaningless all this is and never have melted down because in my life the hoop means very very VERY little to me. But if it makes you happy to think "Im triggered" or "Im melting down" good for you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't say "all this has to do is Ford saying Philly is stupid for taking Goedert and not Williams."

and mocks are not indicative of anything. I hate when people label players based on where mocks list them or rankings have them. They are stupid writers who know crap and copy each others mocks that are trying to guess what NFL teams will do. If he was picked in the 2nd, then he is a 2nd rounder. He isn't a 1st rounder and he isn't a 3rd rounder

What? THats all I've been addressing from the get go. Ive been talking about Goedert not being a stupid pick and disagreeing that Philly was stupid for drafting him over Williams.

Two, yes... mock drafts dont mean shit and you are what you are. But what you are saying is Ford is right for saying the Eagles reached on a 3rd or 4th rounder when most were saying he's a 1st round talent. So I can say Dallas reached on Zeke cause he was a 4th round talent right? I mean all the mocks who had him going in the first dont really know shit right?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? THats all I've been addressing from the get go. Ive been talking about Goedert not being a stupid pick and disagreeing that Philly was stupid for drafting him over Williams.

Two, yes... mock drafts dont mean shit and you are what you are. But what you are saying is Ford is right for saying the Eagles reached on a 3rd or 4th rounder when most were saying he's a 1st round talent. So I can say Dallas reached on Zeke cause he was a 4th round talent right? I mean all the mocks who had him going in the first dont really know shit right?
first part. No that isn't what you were saying or addressing at all. You trashed Williams and pretended Goedert is elite for 2 pages. That has nothing to do with you argument with Ford.

second part No I didn't say that at all. You still don't read anything, you just infer what it says and react. Read what I wrote. I said he is a second rounder and your Zeke comparison is bizarre. It doesn't make any sense

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with all that is I laugh at your stupidity and never have melted down. This is just all nonsense and I’m completely aware why everyone has issues with me and one of the biggest reasons is I take the bait every single time while almost everyone else just ignores it. It’s fun to battle and talk shit back and forth yet I’m completely aware of how completely meaningless all this is and never have melted down because in my life the hoop means very very VERY little to me. But if it makes you happy to think "Im triggered" or "Im melting down" good for you.

So you admit that it’s YOU who’s trolling!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first part. No that isn't what you were saying or addressing at all. You trashed Williams and pretended Goedert is elite for 2 pages. That has nothing to do with you argument with Ford.

second part No I didn't say that at all. You still don't read anything, you just infer what it says and react. Read what I wrote. I said he is a second rounder and your Zeke comparison is bizarre. It doesn't make any sense

I don’t understand what you don’t get. Ford said the Eagles were stupid and reached for a 3rd to 4th round TE when they should have taken your G. I reply that Goedert is an emerging star and Williams struggled year one. You telling me that has nothing to do with my argument with Ford. I’m so stunned and dumbfounded I don’t even know how to respond to you. That is 1,000,000,000 percent everything to do with what Ford said.

The Zeke thing makes perfect sense. Goedert went round 2 and Ford said we reached for a 4th rounder. Then I said that’s exactly like me saying you reached for Zeke and he’s a 3rd round running back. Fucking identical comparison. I have notoriously jumped the gun with you over the years but this time you’re the one not reading.