• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a complete stud, is waaaaay better then who you drafted and you also need a TE. I saw some mocks having him a 1st round pick. Why are you tumbling into the lying. That kid is gonna be a star
We have OL depth, which we needed last year. Philly has a solid backup TE, but they only took him to troll Dallas. And we weren't going there anyhow. Too bad you didn't draft a center at that spot, or a LB so you had depth.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not hardly but Dallas Goedert is gonna be a top TE in this league. Already articles in Philly asking if he’s better then Ertz.
Why is everything an issue with you. Why do u start shit every single day. We have and will draft our share of busts. But Ford saying we reached for a 3rd or 4th rounder is not true. Not only that he’s gonna be really fucking good.
and every day you are making claims about the homer Philly media. Having a starting guard is much more important than a backup TE.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have OL depth, which we needed last year. Philly has a solid backup TE, but they only took him to troll Dallas. And we weren't going there anyhow. Too bad you didn't draft a center at that spot, or a LB so you had depth.

We have a lot of depth on our team and we don’t use high picks on Center or LBer. Dallas is in desperate need of a TE and that kid is going to be special. Extremely special. We didn’t take him to troll Dallas. We are a two TE team and we new Dallas needed a TE and didn’t want to lose him. It was smart cause he’s gonna be a player. The Eagles wouldn’t waste a high pick to troll Dallas. Think about it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and every day you are making claims about the homer Philly media. Having a starting guard is much more important than a backup TE.

Would you rather have a mediocre Guard or a special TE? Watch what he does this year. He’s an emerging star that is more then a backup. He will be on the field a lot this year. I don’t know how you can claim victory after your draft pick looking pretty poor year one. Can he get better? Sure but Goedert is the much better player.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a lot of depth on our team and we don’t use high picks on Center or LBer. Dallas is in desperate need of a TE and that kid is going to be special. Extremely special. We didn’t take him to troll Dallas. We are a two TE team and we new Dallas needed a TE and didn’t want to lose him. It was smart cause he’s gonna be a player. The Eagles wouldn’t waste a high pick to troll Dallas. Think about it.
I'm sure you believe all of that, but it makes no sense. No one drafts a second TE over a starting OL. Dallas wasn't going to take a TE there, but Philly did. And now you have a nice looking backup TE and are searching for OL help.

Backup TE's are much easier, and cheaper, to find on the open market than a start guard. Think about it.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you rather have a mediocre Guard or a special TE? Watch what he does this year. He’s an emerging star that is more then a backup. He will be on the field a lot this year. I don’t know how you can claim victory after your draft pick looking pretty poor year one. Can he get better? Sure but Goedert is the much better player.
lol, now you are just being a homer. "emerging star" just means he hasn't done anything on the field yet. Every player in year 1 or 2 is an "emerging star".

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, what is this based on? You have no idea what either guy is right now.

Even well before week one last year everyone in Dallas knew Williams needed to gain a lot of strength and wasn't ready. He should have been red shirted. He mostly played because there was no option and they probably wanted to get him on the field. Then when he got hurt XSF played really well and Williams probably only got his job back because XSF was injured. But, Williams turned around and played well against Seattle and then dominated Aaron Donald straight up in the playoff game (who does that?) and seldom received a double team because Looney was getting beat badly by Suh. The plan for Williams is improved play at Guard this year and kick out to RT next year and let Collins go in free agency after teh season. If that plan comes to fruition he is worth so much more to Dallas than a TE would be. For Philly probably Goedert is worth more, but acting as if the book is already written on both is ridiculous.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
homer alert

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you believe all of that, but it makes no sense. No one drafts a second TE over a starting OL. Dallas wasn't going to take a TE there, but Philly did. And now you have a nice looking backup TE and are searching for OL help.

Backup TE's are much easier, and cheaper, to find on the open market than a start guard. Think about it.

We are searching for OLine help? What? We are stacked especially at Tackle. But keep telling me you’d rather have a mediocre Guard over an excellent TE. We are absolutely not looking for OLine help.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, now you are just being a homer. "emerging star" just means he hasn't done anything on the field yet. Every player in year 1 or 2 is an "emerging star".

No, your Guard sure isn’t an emerging star. Are there articles in the Dallas papers questioning if he’s better then Z Martin? Nope. Only a blind homer is happy with a mediocre Guard over an excellent TE especially when you have a monstrous hole at TE on top of that. You are literally criticizing the Eagles for drafting a fantastic prospect. He isn’t a true backup and will be on the field a ton this year.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, what is this based on? You have no idea what either guy is right now.

Even well before week one last year everyone in Dallas knew Williams needed to gain a lot of strength and wasn't ready. He should have been red shirted. He mostly played because there was no option and they probably wanted to get him on the field. Then when he got hurt XSF played really well and Williams probably only got his job back because XSF was injured. But, Williams turned around and played well against Seattle and then dominated Aaron Donald straight up in the playoff game (who does that?) and seldom received a double team because Looney was getting beat badly by Suh. The plan for Williams is improved play at Guard this year and kick out to RT next year and let Collins go in free agency after teh season. If that plan comes to fruition he is worth so much more to Dallas than a TE would be. For Philly probably Goedert is worth more, but acting as if the book is already written on both is ridiculous.

I didn’t act like the book is written. I said your young G could still turn out to be a very good player. I was speaking to Ford who acted like Philly was soooo stupid for drafting Goedert and not a G which I know you know is ludicrous. I also completely agree with you that Dallas May have needed a Guard bad and Philly a TE for their 2 TE scheme. This issue is Ford saying Philly was stupid for not taking Williams and we only took Goedert to burn Dallas and was just wasting a pick on something we don’t need. That is just complete nonsense

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 keeps talking about how “special” Goedert is and how he’s a can’t miss TE who’s gonna be a big star but if all that is true why was he the THIRD TE taken in that draft? Why did all the other teams pass on him in the first round and even take two DIFFERENT TE’s before him?

PE1 is a fanboy and a joke.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
homer alert
Impossible he's not a homer and doesn't even like homer sites.

Of course it may just be that homer only applies to others in his mind.

What you two aren’t taking into consideration is Ford was saying Philly was stupid for not taking Williams and for actually taking Goedert. I’m the homer? Jesus Christ nobody can be a little bit objective anymore. We just picked up a TE who looks like he has top 5 ability and you guys got a G who struggled (but can turn it around still cause he’s young). I’m speaking to Ford calling us stupid for not taking the Guard when a ton of mocks had Goedert going in the 1st. You guys.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 keeps talking about how “special” Goedert is and how he’s a can’t miss TE who’s gonna be a big star but if all that is true why was he the THIRD TE taken in that draft? Why did all the other teams pass on him in the first round and even take two DIFFERENT TE’s before him?

PE1 is a fanboy and a joke.

That’s so fucking dumb. I guess NE was stupid taken Brady because a lot of other QBs were taken in front of him. I didn’t say Goedert WILL be a big star. I said he is showing the potential to be a “Big Star”. Maybe they both turn corners and Williams is the star. I’m speaking to Ford saying we were stupid for taking Goedert. But I’m the fanboy and not Ford. Got you bro.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s so fucking dumb. I guess NE was stupid taken Brady because a lot of other QBs were taken in front of him. I didn’t say Goedert WILL be a big star. I said he is showing the potential to be a “Big Star”. Maybe they both turn corners and Williams is the star. I’m speaking to Ford saying we were stupid for taking Goedert. But I’m the fanboy and not Ford. Got you bro.

It’s also worth mentioning that not one, not two but three CENTERS were taken in that draft before this “potential” stud TE.

But that’s a separate argument.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 100% did say that as well as a lot of other people and we were all wrong. Like I said. I can admit when I’m completely wrong... can anyone else.
When are you ever right?