• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Curse of Nick Foles is real!

:nod:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what I said. I said we know how to draft, so when our starter and backup went down we ended up with a top 10 qb.

But your backup didn’t go down... your starter did and most don’t think Dak is top 10.
But the example is still bad... because our starter went down and our backup won SB MVP.
It’s really strange that you are insulting the Eagles out of all the teams to choose from.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet you still think that starter is worth $32M/year

The logic around here is puzzling today. Yeah, we do think Wentz is worth 32 mill. What’s your point. Our starter is better and younger then Foles.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But your backup didn’t go down... your starter did and most don’t think Dak is top 10.
But the example is still bad... because our starter went down and our backup won SB MVP.
It’s really strange that you are insulting the Eagles out of all the teams to choose from.
Might want to go take back that facepalm, sir. And learn your Dallas history if you are going to pretend to know what you are talking about. Dak was our THIRD string QB in camp his first year. Tony was hurt, Moore was our backup and got hurt, and Dak (again, who was THIRD) was thrust into the start. Our backup 100% did go down, our 4th round rookie was not our backup.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might want to go take back that facepalm, sir. And learn your Dallas history if you are going to pretend to know what you are talking about. Dak was our THIRD string QB in camp his first year. Tony was hurt, Showers was our backup and got hurt, and Dak (again, who was THIRD) was thrust into the start. Our backup 100% did go down, our 4th round rookie was not our backup.

Showers? Huh? Who? A guy who never played a game and you’re using some meaningless preseason ranking? Romo went down and they brought up theie next best which was Dak. He didn’t even make the team but he was 2nd??

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Showers? Huh? Who? A guy who never played a game and you’re using some meaningless preseason ranking? Romo went down and they brought up theie next best which was Dak. He didn’t even make the team but he was 2nd??
Moore, my mistake. Dak beat Showers. Moore was the backup though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
redhead QB in the superbowl is something that dreams are made of.

Mrs Chaney just came...

giphy.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The logic around here is puzzling today. Yeah, we do think Wentz is worth 32 mill. What’s your point. Our starter is better and younger then Foles.
Try to follow the thread...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peters was a TE and it’s not just straight line speed.
yeah, in College. We are talking about today. Peters is on his last legs, heavier and older than he was early in his career. There is no chance you think he can get to the second level the way Kelce does. Kelce has elite athletic ability for an OL. It's a huge part of why he is so good. Let your stubborn centers are shitty guards argument go for a second and please tell me you don't think Kelce is "not even close" to Peters today. Please tell me you think that

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles pull off a trade that makes Eli Manning the second best Eli in the NFCE.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles pull off a trade that makes Eli Manning the second best Eli in the NFCE.
Eagles acquired LB Eli Harold from the Bills for OT Ryan Bates.

meh...seems more a trade deadline move. I'm guessing it helps both teams by moving a guy they may cut?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles acquired LB Eli Harold from the Bills for OT Ryan Bates.

meh...seems more a trade deadline move. I'm guessing it helps both teams by moving a guy they may cut?

Yeah, trading two guys that I think were UDFA signings. Camp depth to get through three more games and then won't make the cut down.

Still makes him better than shEli.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, in College. We are talking about today. Peters is on his last legs, heavier and older than he was early in his career. There is no chance you think he can get to the second level the way Kelce does. Kelce has elite athletic ability for an OL. It's a huge part of why he is so good. Let your stubborn centers are shitty guards argument go for a second and please tell me you don't think Kelce is "not even close" to Peters today. Please tell me you think that

When I think of supreme athletic ability I think explosive, fast twitch muscle fiber athletes. I know for a fact Peters is that type. He still explodes out of his stance and has one of the best, fastest and most explosive kick steps I’ve seen. Kelce is 50 pounds lighter so running is probably easier for him.
Nothing to do with the argument but Peters is absolutely amazing how he is still very good at an old age.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I think of supreme athletic ability I think explosive, fast twitch muscle fiber athletes. I know for a fact Peters is that type. He still explodes out of his stance and has one of the best, fastest and most explosive kick steps I’ve seen. Kelce is 50 pounds lighter so running is probably easier for him.
Nothing to do with the argument but Peters is absolutely amazing how he is still very good at an old age.
Totally agree Peters is a great athlete for his size and age and also with your definition of athlete, of which speed is also an attribute by the way. I also think Peters is also still great when healthy.

My point is Kelce is IMO a better athlete, but even more so that he is certainly not "not even close". I think Kelce is one of the most athletic OL in the entire league. That and his intelligence is why he is so good

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree Peters is a great athlete for his size and age and also with your definition of athlete, of which speed is also an attribute by the way. I also think Peters is also still great when healthy.

My point is Kelce is IMO a better athlete, but even more so that he is certainly not "not even close". I think Kelce is one of the most athletic OL in the entire league. That and his intelligence is why he is so good

I agree with that about Kelce. I prefer Fredricks style more cause he kicks people’s ass. Kelce is more technique and speed (downfield blocks). Peters is an all time great Eagle and just said he is willing to play Guard to prolong his career. I don’t want to knock Kelce because I agree he is probably the most athletically gifted Center in the league but Peters is an all timer and pretty much a lock for being a 1st ballot hall of fame selection. Just an all time type of athlete at his position which is much more difficult to play over Center. Kelce getting old too. Crazy thing is Kelce was a 5th rounder and Peters wasn’t drafted.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, trading two guys that I think were UDFA signings. Camp depth to get through three more games and then won't make the cut down.

Still makes him better than shEli.

Eagles aren’t very good at LBer and lost a starter for 6-8 weeks. Every fucking year. Two starters down, our backup QB and our 4th DE who was evidently having an excellent camp. Shit!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3