• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East camp updates!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s also worth mentioning that not one, not two but three CENTERS were taken in that draft before this “potential” stud TE.

But that’s a separate argument.

I can’t even begin to explain how flawed that stupid point is. Mind boggling stupid.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s so fucking dumb. I guess NE was stupid taken Brady because a lot of other QBs were taken in front of him. I didn’t say Goedert WILL be a big star. I said he is showing the potential to be a “Big Star”. Maybe they both turn corners and Williams is the star. I’m speaking to Ford saying we were stupid for taking Goedert. But I’m the fanboy and not Ford. Got you bro.

Fucking liar... you didn’t use the word “potential”.

He is a complete stud, is waaaaay better then who you drafted and you also need a TE. I saw some mocks having him a 1st round pick. Why are you tumbling into the lying. That kid is gonna be a star

Not hardly but Dallas Goedert is gonna be a top TE in this league. Already articles in Philly asking if he’s better then Ertz.
Why is everything an issue with you. Why do u start shit every single day. We have and will draft our share of busts. But Ford saying we reached for a 3rd or 4th rounder is not true. Not only that he’s gonna be really fucking good.

We have a lot of depth on our team and we don’t use high picks on Center or LBer. Dallas is in desperate need of a TE and that kid is going to be special. Extremely special. We didn’t take him to troll Dallas. We are a two TE team and we new Dallas needed a TE and didn’t want to lose him. It was smart cause he’s gonna be a player. The Eagles wouldn’t waste a high pick to troll Dallas. Think about it.

GOAL POSTS moved AGAIN!!!

This is what you do every time you get caught lying.

Go ahead and cry “I put words in your mouth” or “I said that but that’s not what I meant” or “you guys take everything so literally”.

You’re a fool

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking liar... you didn’t use the word “potential”.

GOAL POSTS moved AGAIN!!!

This is what you do every time you get caught lying.

Go ahead and cry “I put words in your mouth” or “I said that but that’s not what I meant” or “you guys take everything so literally”.

You’re a fool

So completely stupid.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you two aren’t taking into consideration is Ford was saying Philly was stupid for not taking Williams and for actually taking Goedert. I’m the homer? Jesus Christ nobody can be a little bit objective anymore. We just picked up a TE who looks like he has top 5 ability and you guys got a G who struggled (but can turn it around still cause he’s young). I’m speaking to Ford calling us stupid for not taking the Guard when a ton of mocks had Goedert going in the 1st. You guys.

What Ford said has nothing to do with your HOMER comments. Emerging Star at TE when the team had absolutely NO NEED to draft a TE, and your MEDIOCRE comment on Dallas G, when both have all of 1 season under their belts and going off of this preseason that mediocre guard is looking pretty damn good.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, your Guard sure isn’t an emerging star. Are there articles in the Dallas papers questioning if he’s better then Z Martin? Nope. Only a blind homer is happy with a mediocre Guard over an excellent TE especially when you have a monstrous hole at TE on top of that. You are literally criticizing the Eagles for drafting a fantastic prospect. He isn’t a true backup and will be on the field a ton this year.
So only way to be a star guard is to be better than Martin? What if he's 10 to 15% close to Martin? What if he takes over RT in 2020 and anchors that spot for the next decade plus?

You have a tendency to close a book as soon as you read the Forward.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t act like the book is written. I said your young G could still turn out to be a very good player. I was speaking to Ford who acted like Philly was soooo stupid for drafting Goedert and not a G which I know you know is ludicrous. I also completely agree with you that Dallas May have needed a Guard bad and Philly a TE for their 2 TE scheme. This issue is Ford saying Philly was stupid for not taking Williams and we only took Goedert to burn Dallas and was just wasting a pick on something we don’t need. That is just complete nonsense

Go read your posts, you do close books early. As for Philly drafting a TE in the 2nd with Ertz locked in wasn't the brightest move.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you two aren’t taking into consideration is Ford was saying Philly was stupid for not taking Williams and for actually taking Goedert. I’m the homer? Jesus Christ nobody can be a little bit objective anymore. We just picked up a TE who looks like he has top 5 ability and you guys got a G who struggled (but can turn it around still cause he’s young). I’m speaking to Ford calling us stupid for not taking the Guard when a ton of mocks had Goedert going in the 1st. You guys.
earth to chuckles....my homer alert comment was based on:
"Would you rather have a mediocre Guard or a special TE? "

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So only way to be a star guard is to be better than Martin? What if he's 10 to 15% close to Martin? What if he takes over RT in 2020 and anchors that spot for the next decade plus?

You have a tendency to close a book as soon as you read the Forward.

More of your made up bull shit you attribute to me...
I already said he could turn out to be a star. The point I was making to FORD is that he claimed picking a TE was stupid and I said is your Guard being compared to Martin because Ive seen articles stating Goedert is better then Ertz. Get it now?

And yes we did need a TE. We run two TE set and we lost Trey Burton in FA to the Bears so we absolutely did need another TE because we are a two TE scheme team.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was Williams a mediocre Guard his first year or not? I did say that Goedert might not pan out and Williams could someday be a star. I was talking about how Ford said it was stupid to take someone who actually looks like he is going to be fantastic and we should have taken a G who struggled year one. Do you get it now. Do you think Philly was stupid for taking Goedert and should have taken someone who struggled instead. THat doesnt mean the book is closed.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go read your posts, you do close books early. As for Philly drafting a TE in the 2nd with Ertz locked in wasn't the brightest move.

We run a two TE set and we lost our #2 TE in FA. It looks as if they just landed another star at TE and youre saying that wasnt the brightest move. Jesus. You guys just want to come after me and dont even really think about what you are really saying. Anything to prove me wrong no matter how little sense it makes.

Eagle fans we should be pissed we found what looks like to be a gem but we are stupid for picking him. Brilliant just brilliant.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t act like the book is written. I said your young G could still turn out to be a very good player. I was speaking to Ford who acted like Philly was soooo stupid for drafting Goedert and not a G which I know you know is ludicrous. I also completely agree with you that Dallas May have needed a Guard bad and Philly a TE for their 2 TE scheme. This issue is Ford saying Philly was stupid for not taking Williams and we only took Goedert to burn Dallas and was just wasting a pick on something we don’t need. That is just complete nonsense

Do you even remember what you write? You aren't acting like the book isn't already written on the two? Seriously???

He is a complete stud, is waaaaay better then who you drafted and you also need a TE. I saw some mocks having him a 1st round pick. Why are you tumbling into the lying. That kid is gonna be a star

Not hardly but Dallas Goedert is gonna be a top TE in this league. Already articles in Philly asking if he’s better then Ertz.
Why is everything an issue with you. Why do u start shit every single day. We have and will draft our share of busts. But Ford saying we reached for a 3rd or 4th rounder is not true. Not only that he’s gonna be really fucking good.

We have a lot of depth on our team and we don’t use high picks on Center or LBer. Dallas is in desperate need of a TE and that kid is going to be special. Extremely special. We didn’t take him to troll Dallas. We are a two TE team and we new Dallas needed a TE and didn’t want to lose him. It was smart cause he’s gonna be a player. The Eagles wouldn’t waste a high pick to troll Dallas. Think about it.

Would you rather have a mediocre Guard or a special TE? Watch what he does this year. He’s an emerging star that is more then a backup. He will be on the field a lot this year. I don’t know how you can claim victory after your draft pick looking pretty poor year one. Can he get better? Sure but Goedert is the much better player.

We are searching for OLine help? What? We are stacked especially at Tackle. But keep telling me you’d rather have a mediocre Guard over an excellent TE. We are absolutely not looking for OLine help.

No, your Guard sure isn’t an emerging star. Are there articles in the Dallas papers questioning if he’s better then Z Martin? Nope. Only a blind homer is happy with a mediocre Guard over an excellent TE especially when you have a monstrous hole at TE on top of that. You are literally criticizing the Eagles for drafting a fantastic prospect. He isn’t a true backup and will be on the field a ton this year.

How about right now unless you are agreeing that Philly was stupid for taking Goedert and should have taken Williams.

Again, your friggin backup TE had 33 catches for 334 yards. He has potential and looks the part, but you have no clue what he will be or what Williams will be. You pretend you don't say half of the stuff that you do.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And again... how is that a homer statement?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even remember what you write? You aren't acting like the book isn't already written on the two? Seriously???

Again, your friggin backup TE had 33 catches for 334 yards. He has potential and looks the part, but you have no clue what he will be or what Williams will be. You pretend you don't say half of the stuff that you do.

I 100% said, which you conveniently left out is Williams could turn the corner and be a star. But you took all of that out of context. The context is addressing FOrd saying Philly is stupid for taking Goedert and should have taken Williams. Do you agree with that or not... because thats what Im addressing. YOu guys come in and look at it only from YOUR perspective and not what I was addressing to Ford.
So tell me Jarntt. Now you know the context Im addressing do you think Philly was stupid for taking GOedert and really should have taken Williams? Answer just that.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We run a two TE set and we lost our #2 TE in FA. It looks as if they just landed another star at TE and youre saying that wasnt the brightest move. Jesus. You guys just want to come after me and dont even really think about what you are really saying. Anything to prove me wrong no matter how little sense it makes.

Eagle fans we should be pissed we found what looks like to be a gem but we are stupid for picking him. Brilliant just brilliant.
3 TARGETS a game average last season. Yes a TE was highly needed in Philthy.