• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Belongs to the Eagles now....

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last nights game did not change anything IMO. I still have the Cowboys as favorites. I never thought they were going to run away with the division like some have thought. I still think 10-6 wins the division.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Fitz had 13 catches vs him last night

537.gif

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last nights game did not change anything IMO. I still have the Cowboys as favorites. I never thought they were going to run away with the division like some have thought. I still think 10-6 wins the division.

Can't believe I'm saying this........watch out for the Deadskins.......they have more of a balance on both sides of the ball than any other team in the division.

Dallas is thin and injured on defense. Eagles are as well, along with a suspect OL and lack of a running game. Giants are a disaster.

Skins could sneak in.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take before season started was Dallas is the favorite but any of the 4 could take the East. Nothing has changed my mind just yet. Even the Giants can still win it.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe I'm saying this........watch out for the Deadskins.......they have more of a balance on both sides of the ball than any other team in the division.

Dallas is thin and injured on defense. Eagles are as well, along with a suspect OL and lack of a running game. Giants are a disaster.

Skins could sneak in.

I agree.....I said that a few posts ago. I actually wrote them off but after their dominating performance against the Raiders they are definitely in the mix.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take before season started was Dallas is the favorite but any of the 4 could take the East. Nothing has changed my mind just yet. Even the Giants can still win it.

I think the Giants are done. They are just too bad on offense. They were not as good as the score or stats indicate against the Eagles. The Eagles started the game without 4 defensive backs dressing. Both starting CB's and 1 safety were out. Then before the first half was over the Eagles lost Fletcher Cox and Jordan Hicks, two pro bowl caliber players IMO. The Eagles played soft coverage all game. It was making me nuts.

On top of the bad offense I think the Giants are poorly coached. I think Pederson is average at best right now and his stupidity kept the Giants in the game......Bob Mcadoo is just brutal IMO.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on managing to give up more points in 1 quarter to the NYG than two other teams gave up in two entire games...combined.

Yeah, this is what I like it's only September and the shit talking is still strong.......

That was a hell of a throw by Dak last night in the 4th quarter

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skins could sneak in.

Eagles are averaging 30 rushing yards per game more than the Cowboys. 9th in the league in yards per game. 8th in the league in yards per attempt. Do I think that'll continue the entire season? Nope . . . but I'm not sure it's fair to say they've got no running game. It certainly looked pretty good against the Giants.

Biggest questions for the Eagles are: (1) offensive line and (2) secondary. The offensive line seemed to play better in week 3. If the offensive line plays well, the concerns about the running game disappear. The secondary has been banged up but the young guys have looked solid. I'm not sure they can keep it up but hopefully the Eagles can get some of their starters (Darby, McLeod) and backups (Watkins, Graham) back in the coming weeks.

Biggest problem I see with Washington is that they've got basically no dangerous offensive weapons, except for Pryor who remains inconsistent. Cowboys have Elliott and Bryant. Eagles have Alshon (and had Sproles). Giants have Beckham.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Giants are done. They are just too bad on offense. They were not as good as the score or stats indicate against the Eagles. The Eagles started the game without 4 defensive backs dressing. Both starting CB's and 1 safety were out. Then before the first half was over the Eagles lost Fletcher Cox and Jordan Hicks, two pro bowl caliber players IMO. The Eagles played soft coverage all game. It was making me nuts.

On top of the bad offense I think the Giants are poorly coached. I think Pederson is average at best right now and his stupidity kept the Giants in the game......Bob Mcadoo is just brutal IMO.

Macadoo is just awful, he is getting hammered here

The Giants are in massive trouble, mostly because of their schedule.....Denver/Oakland/Seattle/Tampa, the division games...Just cant see them reaching 10-6 at this stage.......The Lions loss will sting cause losing @ Dallas and @ Eagles isnt shocking, they could easily split with those teams.....

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Macadoo is just awful, he is getting hammered here

The Giants are in massive trouble, mostly because of their schedule.....Denver/Oakland/Seattle/Tampa, the division games...Just cant see them reaching 10-6 at this stage.......The Lions loss will sting cause losing @ Dallas and @ Eagles isnt shocking, they could easily split with those teams.....

BM has been bad. He possibly cost them the game against the Eagles.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree their offense is bad, but the D is legit, and they do have some playmakers on O, along with the luck Eli possesses any thing can happen. It is gettin bleak for them, but they're only 2 back with 13 to play.
Every NFCE team has glaring weaknesses.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug Pederson is going to be the downfall of the Eagles. As much as it pains me to admit it the Cowboys are by far the best coached team in the division and that IMO could be the difference maker.

Yesterday against the Giants Blount does not even get a carry until the 3rd series. He gets 35 yards in 5 carries one of them being a 1 yard TD run. We do not see him again until 10+ plays later. I mean he was plowing through the Giants and after that first drive we just stop using him. What makes it even more baffling is that the Giants were gimped at LB. They were playing hurt. Pounding the ball would have led to a blowout IMO.

He decides to go for it on 4th and 8 at the Giants 43 with 3 minutes left in the have because an assistant coach crunching numbers tells him the 4th down bot says he should go for it. That making it give the Eagles a 93% chance to win the game. WTF!?!? The Eagles dodged a bullet there.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree their offense is bad, but the D is legit, and they do have some playmakers on O, along with the luck Eli possesses any thing can happen. It is gettin bleak for them, but they're only 2 back with 13 to play.
Every NFCE team has glaring weaknesses.

Their next 4 games are:

@TB
LAC
@DEN
SEA

All are winnable but it's unlikely that any of them will be easy games. It's going to be a rough October if they can't pull out a win against Tampa Bay and/or the Chargers.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BM has been bad. He possibly cost them the game against the Eagles.

Criticizes Eli to the press last week, defends Odell costing his team 15 yards every time he scores a TD

BM is a dead man walking here, everyone knows it

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug Pederson is going to be the downfall of the Eagles. As much as it pains me to admit it the Cowboys are by far the best coached team in the division and that IMO could be the difference make.

Yesterday against the Giants Blount does not even get a carry until the 3rd series. He gets 35 yards in 5 carries one of them being a 1 yard TD run. We do not see him again until 10+ plays later. I mean he was plowing through the Giants and after that first drive we just stop using him. What makes it even more baffling is that the Giants were gimped at LB. They were playing hurt. Pounding the ball would have led to a blowout IMO.

He decides to go for it on 4th and 8 at the Giants 43 with 3 minutes left in the have because an assistant coach crunching numbers tells him the 4th down bot says he should go for it. That making it give the Eagles a 93% chance to win the game. WTF!?!? The Eagles dodged a bullet there.

Pedersons' last act as Chiefs OC was that embarrassment up in New England when his team didnt know how to run a hurry up

It was at that moment I was happy the Eagles hired him