• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Belongs to the Eagles now....

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pedersons' last act as Chiefs OC was that embarrassment up in New England when his team didnt know how to run a hurry up

It was at that moment I was happy the Eagles hired him

Andy Reid was calling the plays back then. He's never known how to manage the clock in late game situations.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pedersons' last act as Chiefs OC was that embarrassment up in New England when his team didnt know how to run a hurry up

It was at that moment I was happy the Eagles hired him

If the Eagles do not go 10-6 he should be fired.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Eagles do not go 10-6 he should be fired.

Ive liked the Eagles more than most from Day one this season, cause Im a Wentz believer

Big time Watch out game this week....SD about to season their season end, desperate teams are scary

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Criticizes Eli to the press last week, defends Odell costing his team 15 yards every time he scores a TD

BM is a dead man walking here, everyone knows it

I still don't understand the hiring, I know Tom had worn out his stay there, but geez Bobby has the personality of a wet noodle..... Just seem a weird fit......

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Than he's about as average as I thought, cause there is no one else on the Cardinals to cover besides Fitz

Yeah I was kinda shocked how many touches he had last night, ( truth be told he snagged a fantasy victory from me last night)

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Than he's about as average as I thought, cause there is no one else on the Cardinals to cover besides Fitz

Guess he's not as good at giving up the plays as Jenkins was to Jeffery, but I'll still take it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess he's not as good at giving up the plays as Jenkins was to Jeffery, but I'll still take it.

AJ Green called Jenkins the best corner in football

Ill go with AJ

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Criticizes Eli to the press last week, defends Odell costing his team 15 yards every time he scores a TD

BM is a dead man walking here, everyone knows it

Jeeze, Odell makes some fucking amazing catches but sometimes he has all the intelligence of a wet noodle!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't understand the hiring, I know Tom had worn out his stay there, but geez Bobby has the personality of a wet noodle..... Just seem a weird fit......

They backed themselves into a corner that offseason.......They ran out of candidates and Mcadoo was the last man standing...

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They backed themselves into a corner that offseason.......They ran out of candidates and Mcadoo was the last man standing...

And the thing apparently is that McAdoo had already agreed with the Eagles, and then the Giants came in and snatched him up, leaving the Eagles to have to hire Doug.

As it currently stands, the Eagles seem to be better off than the Giants are...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jeeze, Odell makes some fucking amazing catches but sometimes he has all the intelligence of a wet noodle!
Damn, Two different wet noodle references in one thread in one day:lol:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the thing apparently is that McAdoo had already agreed with the Eagles, and then the Giants came in and snatched him up, leaving the Eagles to have to hire Doug.

I bet Lurie and Howie were chuckling after the game Sunday and thinking, "Thank God" !

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like so many coordinators before him, Mcadoo is in over his head as a HC. To his credit, he won 11 games last season, but that's more a Spagnola creation, HIS offense continues to be a problem

I feel the same about Hue Jackson and Anthony Lynn

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like so many coordinators before him, Mcadoo is in over his head as a HC. To his credit, he won 11 games last season, but that's more a Spagnola creation, HIS offense continues to be a problem

I feel the same about Hue Jackson and Anthony Lynn

He could well be in over is head. That might be...

But the thing is, McAdoo was the offensive coordinator of this very same offense - and personell aside, he is making a mess of it. Yes, the defense is Spagnuolo's creation, but even that is somewhat in trouble now. That is the thing that is so surprising.

Many in Philadelphia would say that Doug Pederson has little power (and Schwartz for instance has much more) inside the building, but when you look at personnel decisions, both sides of the ball are addressed in a serious and logical manner. On the other hand, on the Giants' side, things seem to be far more one sided, in favour of the offense.

Seriously - by somewhat sheer dumb luck the Eagles might have stumbled into the best of HC's among the crop that came in last season. Though I think - as odd as a situation as it might have created and look from the outside - somehow the Eagles could well have created a set up that works with Dave Fipp, Jim Schwartz, and Doug Pederson/Frank Reich...

The one thing that I see from this team - something completely stamped out under Chip Kelly, and was obviously returning in the final game of the 2015 season after Chip was fired - is that the Eagles are a team, and playing as a team. They seem to be playing for each other, and for the HC and for the team.

In some ways it reminds me a bit of the Andy Reid/Jimmy Johnson/John Harbaugh days in the early 2000's. With perhaps as a notable difference that Schwartz might want to become a HC again (JJ never had that ambition).

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright time to pull this back up and seriously after the past couple days, Eagles own this now,

I mean Zek, ( buddy don't admit to to stuff :doh:)

And the starting safety walks out on the Skins!

It's real folks, get ready to crown your NFC East division Champs the Philadelphia Eagles 2017!
LOL!!!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
strong players, both mentally and physically, would fight thru it. Eagles don't have the heart or determination to get it done.

Ummm, thanks for letting me know we lost. I thought we did fight through it and win. I guess I just dreamed we won.