• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC dominance

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u guys get a coach yet?

Tell me how u felt first time the Lions won the Super Bowl?

:laugh3:

I know the lions arent great and speak of it often. Im not in denial of whats going on in present day nfl. The fact that you think the ravens dominated last years superbowl only tells me and anyone else thats not clueless how much credibility you lack. For the record I didnt try to get you banned, I could care less. We all have our own opinions as sports fans.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tgann needs a good time out. His shit isn't remotely interesting and he's trolling his ass off. Too bad it's void of any substance.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am drivin between the lines...u say NFC and NFCW dominance I say not dominant over the AFC North.

Prove me wrong.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just talking football. It's not personal.

I just know the AFCN > NFCW. What better then to use recent SB head to head results.

We are 2-0. Move on.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just go away and mine some shit. I'm tired of your stupidity and that goddamn laugh emoticon.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just go away and mine some shit. I'm tired of your stupidity and that goddamn laugh emoticon.

I held the emoticon on the ESPN boards for years...

Not a chance.

Tuffen up quit being a nancy.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am drivin between the lines...u say NFC and NFCW dominance I say not dominant over the AFC North.

Prove me wrong.

So you are saying you haven't been trolling at all? Now that's worth a

RD, he isn't on a time out and probably won't be because it's the off season. I've seen them let a lot more slide on boards that are out of season as there isn't much valid to interfere with anyway so if you boot all the trolls there likely isn't anything at all going on.

elmouse03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this season the NFC West was the best division in football when just a few years ago or so they were counted as the laughing stock when they had the first 8-8 team win a playoff game a 7-9 division winner who beat the defending champs in the first round of the playoffs.

This season they have said to have the 3 most complete teams in all of football in the 13-3 SB champs Seahawks, 12-4 49ers who made the SB last year and the 10-6 Cardinals who made the SB in 2008. Rams made the SB in 2001. So since 1999 all the teams have made the SB with 2 of them winning it all and the other 2 came close to winning it all in their recent super bowls.

Seahawks also made the SB in 2005.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this season the NFC West was the best division in football when just a few years ago or so they were counted as the laughing stock when they had the first 8-8 team win a playoff game a 7-9 division winner who beat the defending champs in the first round of the playoffs.

This season they have said to have the 3 most complete teams in all of football in the 13-3 SB champs Seahawks, 12-4 49ers who made the SB last year and the 10-6 Cardinals who made the SB in 2008. Rams made the SB in 2001. So since 1999 all the teams have made the SB with 2 of them winning it all and the other 2 came close to winning it all in their recent super bowls.

Seahawks also made the SB in 2005.

I'll give u that the NFCW had the best divisional performance this year. But in my division if u go to the SB and lose the others lambaste u. U guys seem to relish in it or think losing SB's means something. Whatever.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying you haven't been trolling at all? Now that's worth a

RD, he isn't on a time out and probably won't be because it's the off season. I've seen them let a lot more slide on boards that are out of season as there isn't much valid to interfere with anyway so if you boot all the trolls there likely isn't anything at all going on.

I'm not trolling. I haven't said ur teams absolutely suck bc that wouldn't be true. I also said Thr Seahawks had a great year.

Congrats.

I just don't think ur division is nearly as good as u think and when head to head against my division in SB's u have lost "twice" in "recent" years .( has to be recently bc I now know how time sensitive u folks are) the Super Bowl is the measuring stick and u have lost.

Next.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trolling. I haven't said ur teams absolutely suck bc that wouldn't be true. I also said Thr Seahawks had a great year.

Congrats.

I just don't think ur division is nearly as good as u think and when head to head against my division in SB's u have lost "twice". the Super Bowl is the measuring stick and u have lost.

Next.

No one brought up past SB's but you. This was a thread made by a Saints fan saying the NFC has been the best conference over the last 5 years. By definition that at least leaves question as to the time before that. I don't think anyone argued over how strong the AFC was back then. Not once, and yet that's all you can bring up in a discussion about NOW, not ancient history. Why? Because you are trolling. You are not adding to any actual discussion related to this thread you are instead trying to hijack it and turn it into something else.

Not trolling?
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4507643-post67.html
Pure trolling. Nothing but trolling. Name calling and saying shit just to get a rise out of people is trolling.
More? all of this is nothing but trolling garbage. It isn't simply having a discussion or sharing your views, its trying to piss off people. Again, I'm not upset at all. I only wish if you were going to troll you'd at least make it interesting. You bore me, not piss me off. But there are obviously a few up here that you have succeeded at trolling so congrats.
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4507650-post68.html
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4508282-post94.html
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4508293-post95.html
That one was just pure trolling
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4508301-post96.html
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4508326-post98.html
Actually I could keep going on, but I think everyone knows a troll when they see one.

If you want to make this thread more interesting just raise your game and do something funny with your material.

And no, I'm not taking you personally. I know you are just trying to troll this topic out of the last 5 years because I guess that really bothers you for some reason. I know you gave props to Seattle, but I never asked for any. I also don't think the NFC > AFC will last as there is a lot of parity in the league. The OP just pointed out what he thought was interesting and nothing more. No one said they own you or any such BS. They simply said something that is factually correct that it appears got under your skin.

Who will be tops this coming year? We will see. There are lots of teams close enough that a good FA and draft could put up top and plenty of those at the top that could have a few injuries or some failures in FA/Draft and go down a peg. No one knows who will emerge as the favorites for next season until at least fall camp. Those are the facts.

elmouse03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give u that the NFCW had the best divisional performance this year. But in my division if u go to the SB and lose the others lambaste u. U guys seem to relish in it or think losing SB's means something. Whatever.

I like the 2000 Ravens. I have their playoff run dvd set. SB 40 was a crap super bowl that is overrated as great.

Right now in the NFC West is in great position to pose the next dynasty with one of their 4 teams in it. Right now it's the Seahawks seeing that they won the most recent but the 49ers are right there. The Cardinals are close and the Rams are just a few pieces shy. All 4 teams are still relatively young.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC west will win the next 8 superbowls, The almost a football conference north is just a bunch of girls who mistake cheep shots for toughness. Too bad the conferences don't play each other next season. Not a single win for the almost a football conference north. And most of those "soft" teams would quit by halftime.

One play (non call) at the end of last years superbowl would have changed the outcome. Hardly a dominating performance. JMHO

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congrats.

I just don't think ur division is nearly as good as u think and when head to head against my division in SB's u have lost "twice" in "recent" years .( has to be recently bc I now know how time sensitive u folks are) the Super Bowl is the measuring stick and u have lost.

Next.

you are saying this to a Seahawks fan? & you want to speak of recent? :doh:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one brought up past SB's but you. This was a thread made by a Saints fan saying the NFC has been the best conference over the last 5 years. By definition that at least leaves question as to the time before that. I don't think anyone argued over how strong the AFC was back then. Not once, and yet that's all you can bring up in a discussion about NOW, not ancient history. Why? Because you are trolling. You are not adding to any actual discussion related to this thread you are instead trying to hijack it and turn it into something else.

Not trolling?
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4507643-post67.html
Pure trolling. Nothing but trolling. Name calling and saying shit just to get a rise out of people is trolling.
More? all of this is nothing but trolling garbage. It isn't simply having a discussion or sharing your views, its trying to piss off people. Again, I'm not upset at all. I only wish if you were going to troll you'd at least make it interesting. You bore me, not piss me off. But there are obviously a few up here that you have succeeded at trolling so congrats.
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4507650-post68.html
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4508282-post94.html
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4508293-post95.html
That one was just pure trolling
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4508301-post96.html
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4508326-post98.html
Actually I could keep going on, but I think everyone knows a troll when they see one.

If you want to make this thread more interesting just raise your game and do something funny with your material.

And no, I'm not taking you personally. I know you are just trying to troll this topic out of the last 5 years because I guess that really bothers you for some reason. I know you gave props to Seattle, but I never asked for any. I also don't think the NFC > AFC will last as there is a lot of parity in the league. The OP just pointed out what he thought was interesting and nothing more. No one said they own you or any such BS. They simply said something that is factually correct that it appears got under your skin.

Who will be tops this coming year? We will see. There are lots of teams close enough that a good FA and draft could put up top and plenty of those at the top that could have a few injuries or some failures in FA/Draft and go down a peg. No one knows who will emerge as the favorites for next season until at least fall camp. Those are the facts.

Again not trolling.

U sure r butthurt though. U would think after just winning ur first SB u'd be happier but I guess all the years of losing has taken its toll. Smile it doesn't get any better and it's back to the woodyard Danny.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC west will win the next 8 superbowls, The almost a football conference north is just a bunch of girls who mistake cheep shots for toughness. Too bad the conferences don't play each other next season. Not a single win for the almost a football conference north. And most of those "soft" teams would quit by halftime.

One play (non call) at the end of last years superbowl would have changed the outcome. Hardly a dominating performance. JMHO

ur stuck on it aren't u?

Last year blah blah blah... Ravens win!

Next.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The NFCW is a cheap imitation of the AFCN. U think it was ur division that wins championships with great defense?

laughable. Ravens and Steelers. Great year u had that's it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again not trolling.

U sure r butthurt though. U would think after just winning ur first SB u'd be happier but I guess all the years of losing has taken its toll. Smile it doesn't get any better and it's back to the woodyard Danny.

Awesome, answer a post about trolling with more trolling lol. Still not very interesting though. I'm sure you can find a better insult than butthurt in a response to a post where I said I'm not upset in any way. I mean you have to come at it with something better man. Why would anyone actually get upset at a troll who's only material is something like "yeah, well we owned everyone years ago!" :laugh3:

Weak troll is weak.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ butthurt

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

images