• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC dominance

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^any thoughts on The NFCW owning the AFCN or winning the next 8 SB's?

These mf'ers are running wild out here. lol

:laugh3:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^any thoughts on The NFCW owning the AFCN or winning the next 8 SB's?

These mf'ers are running wild out here. lol

Currently the NFCW is better than the AFCN... But to say that one division is more dominant than the other is ludacris because a timeline would have to be stated. The last couple superbowl matchups between the two divisions went in favor of the AFCN, so an argument could be made there. But there is still no denying that they currently have the better division. A single offseason can change that though, so I wouldn't say one is GOING TO be better than the other. Too many decisive variables go into that equation and NOBODY here will know the answers until the season starts.

I can say this though... The NFCW WILL NOT win the next 8 SB's... That is the most ridiculous statement that I have ever read on these boards... Congrats geezer

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFCN isn't a concern for the NFCW. It's just you clowns are pretending that you're relevant when you're not. The Crows and Steelers are on the decline. Cincy won't win shit because Dalton pulls a Peyton and Cleveland, well they're just Cleveland.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently the NFCW is better than the AFCN... But to say that one division is more dominant than the other is ludacris because a timeline would have to be stated. The last couple superbowl matchups between the two divisions went in favor of the AFCN, so an argument could be made there. But there is still no denying that they currently have the better division. A single offseason can change that though, so I wouldn't say one is GOING TO be better than the other. Too many decisive variables go into that equation and NOBODY here will know the answers until the season starts.

I can say this though... The NFCW WILL NOT win the next 8 SB's... That is the most ridiculous statement that I have ever read on these boards... Congrats geezer

That is a fair statement and true. Today they had a better year and I agree but that's where it ends.

To say the NFCW had "been"better especially over the AFCN is false. When Auper bowl championships are the bar as I know they are in Pittsburgh I hear it from all my friends then the AFCN has had their way the past 2 SB's they have played.

I will say that the NFCW reminds me of the AFCN on defense but it's just an imitation they don't really mean it.

@faceles... It's precious that SF and Seattle fans have all this attitude though it is what I presume a Cleveland or Cincy fan would act like if they ever win it...lol!

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFCN isn't a concern for the NFCW. It's just you clowns are pretending that you're relevant when you're not. The Crows and Steelers are on the decline. Cincy won't win shit because Dalton pulls a Peyton and Cleveland, well they're just Cleveland.

^AFCN dopey...So u Thot the Steelers and Ravens were in the NFCN and there I was thinking u were just stupid.

And get a QB that "doesn't" choke then start ur yapping til then ur just a fan of the team that's QB blew it 2 years in a row.

Crows? pffft!

Last edited by a moderator:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFCN isn't a concern for the NFCW. It's just you clowns are pretending that you're relevant when you're not. The Crows and Steelers are on the decline. Cincy won't win shit because Dalton pulls a Peyton and Cleveland, well they're just Cleveland.

FIFY...

It's fans like you that think you live on pedestals that make this board more enjoyable... Because when your statements, like this one, come back to bite you in the ass then we will be here making fun of you.

One year your relevant, then one year your not... Anything can happen in the NFL. Your teams are just one injury away from being QB'd by the likes of Tavaris Jackson or Colt McCoy...

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......and who are the backups for the AFCN??

Another dumb comment.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIFY...

It's fans like you that think you live on pedestals that make this board more enjoyable... Because when your statements, like this one, come back to bite you in the ass then we will be here making fun of you.

One year you're relevant, then one year your not... Anything can happen in the NFL. Your teams are just one injury away from being QB'd by the likes of Tavaris Jackson or Colt McCoy...

Thanks for the correction.

By the way, :fify:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......and who are the backups for the AFCN??

Another dumb comment.

Bruce Gradkowski... Better than 90% of backups.

Wasn't trying to say the AFCN was impervious to the same statement. All NFL teams are just one injury away..

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIFY...

One year your relevant, then one year your not... Anything can happen in the NFL. Your teams are just one injury away from being QB'd by the likes of Tavaris Jackson or Colt McCoy...[/

It makes it fun when they run their mouths it's great ammo. U know when the fanbase is either new to this winning thing or just plain dumb when they say shit like these geniuses are. The Steelers and Ravens didn't get to who they are by not rebuilding and quick. AFCN back on top next year book it.

I wish our teams played them this year would love to play SF at M&T again it's a yearly ritual we didn't get this year. Slapping them I mean.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes it fun when they run their mouths it's great ammo. U know when the fanbase is either new to this winning thing or just plain dumb when they say shit like these geniuses are. The Steelers and Ravens didn't get to who they are by not rebuilding and quick. AFCN back on top next year book it.

I wish our teams played them this year would love to play SF at M&T again it's a yearly ritual we didn't get this year. Slapping them I mean.

I try not to concern myself with fans like these... Definitely new to the winning "thing"

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIFY...

One year your relevant, then one year your not... Anything can happen in the NFL. Your teams are just one injury away from being QB'd by the likes of Tavaris Jackson or Colt McCoy...

I try not to concern myself with fans like these... Definitely new to the winning "thing"

What's funny is they are all infected by the "we don't know how to win" disease.
But can u blame them Seattle well they just learned how to do it and SF has certainly forgotten.

They really believe bc they had a good year they own it. They will be surprised.
Quite the dichotomy in the NFCW. lol!!!!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take an english/grammar correction over a general NFL knowledge correction...

No worries. This entire thread is pretty much bullshit. The NFCW has the two best teams in the league and another, probably in the top 10-12. That could all change in a matter of one season or less. It just gives us something to talk about now that we have no football.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries. This entire thread is pretty much bullshit. The NFCW has the two best teams in the league and another, probably in the top 10-12. That could all change in a matter of one season or less. It just gives us something to talk about now that we have no football.

:agree: ... But I'd rather not get into a discussion that was stated in such a broad sense... Not enough substance to base a debate over. It would just be food for the trolls

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the spirit... I Thot RD was going to stroke out. lol.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have always been cycles of dominance in the league, and the NFC is in the midst of a dominant run now, but I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have always been cycles of dominance in the league, and the NFC is in the midst of a dominant run now, but I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean.

Agreed. I was originally pointing out that while the NFCW has been dominant recently that head to head against the AFC North it lost twice head to head SB matchups.

IMO that gives the AFCN the edge.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you want to talk about 1 team and dominace then easily the Patriots. Since Brady took over as QB they have been in the AFCG 8 times and 5 SB's what what? lol