• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC dominance

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if we're bringing up points that are irrelavent to the the op, since 1980 the NFC is 22-12 in SBs.

If I only bring up the last 85 years than GB has the most championships with 15 is that relavent?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 9ers tried to save that SB by killing the lights. They also tried in the NFCCG against the 'Hawks ,but they had guards at the light switch. If ever the lights go out....automatic 9ers advantage....it's in the rulebook somehwere.

i thought it was Don Meredith with the Boys 'turn off the lights the partys over"

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought it was Don Meredith with the Boys 'turn off the lights the partys over"
Normally this would be true but if when the 9ers kill the lights like they did with the Steelers and later with the Ravens that is an instant advantage. If only they could have gotten to the lights at the Clink.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 2000 8 Super Bowls have been won by the AFC. Of those 8 4 were from the AFCN.

:laugh3:

Who cares what happened over the last 14 years? The only thing that matters is whats happening now. As we all know, the NFC west is the class of the NFL. If I were you, I would be worried about the Ravens future. :L

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares what happened over the last 14 years? The only thing that matters is whats happening now. As we all know, the NFC west is the class of the NFL. If I were you, I would be worried about the Ravens future. :L
Nothing more than a troll. No need to debate.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh now I get it...

we only talk about the last 5 years here bc that's the 5 years that suits the WEAK asses NFCW. Got it.

What a fucking joke. whatever u ass hats want...

1 Super Bowl title in 20 years is dominant. I guess when u play in a weak division it is.

4 > 1

Can't wait til 2014.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess this is where u come to proclaim ur dominance in the NFCW... and I get it u guys only count to 5 years between the months of sept and jan between the hours and seconds of....blah blah blah...

NFCW?? l-o- fucking -l

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh now I get it...

we only talk about the last 5 years here bc that's the 5 years that suits the WEAK asses NFCW. Got it.

1 Super Bowl title in 20 years is dominant. I guess when u play in a weak division it is.

4 > 1

Can't wait til 2014.

We're talking about 5 years because thats what the op is about. And quite frankly, 5 years is a lifetime in the NFL since most roster spots and coaching gigs change in about 1/2 that time.

But if you insist on talking about 14 years maybe you could start another thread if you really need it to be relevant to the convo.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 2001 the AFC North has been to the Super Bowl 5 times.

3 appearances with 1 loss by the Steelers and 2 appearances and 2 wins for the Ravens.

The only loss was to the Packers.

5 appearances in 13 years with 4 victories.

What other conference can claim anything close to it?

So fucking what.

We went up againist your best team. Looked what happened

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh now I get it...

4 > 1

Can't wait til 2014.

Obviously you don't get it. It's tough to debate with stupidity (tgann) because you get beat down by experience every time.

Keep living in the past if it make you feel better.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^butthurt

AFC North has beaten the NFC West head to head in Super Bowls twice in the last 7 years.
How can u claim the NFCW is dominant. It's not.

again. So fucking what.

You want stats

In the Past 6 years. Your Pats which you defend royaly(i got proof) have lost to a team that didn't even win a SB against a team that for the past 2 years didn't even make the playoffs

I will be waiting for your response

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh now I get it...

4 > 1

Can't wait til 2014.

and what was happened to the AFC east the past 2 times thay made the superbowl

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tgann shut up. You're making completely stupid posts.

Last year between San Fran and Balti was a close game and the lights going out is what kept it close? Give me a break. I understand Baltimore had some momentum lost, but it was hardly the reason they completely shut down and let San Fran mount a huge comeback.

And good luck being in the Super Bowl anytime soon with Joe "I just pulled off the biggest r*pe job ever" Flacco leading your team with that ridiculous salary. What kind of a joke franchise gives a mediocre QB that kind of money? A dumb one.

Wow got urself a championship and the Seahawks or perennial door matt as we have referred to them the past 30 years is giving me info about my team and championships! lol...

Kids got his chest all puffed out bc he snuck one in and now he's on the mountain top with his flag in hand. Well don't forget who was there last year boy...freakin Seahawk fans are priceless this is pure gold!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again. So fucking what.

You want stats

In the Past 6 years. Your Pats which you defend royaly(i got proof) have lost to a team that didn't even win a SB against a team that for the past 2 years didn't even make the playoffs

I will be waiting for your response

Wait... Is tgann a Pats fan or a Ravens fan? Or is one of those clowns that has no favorite team?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh now I get it...

4 > 1

Can't wait til 2014.

Kind of surprised you are still here actually. Normally the only rule about trolling is at least be entertaining or you get the boot and so far your stuff is weak and you aren't that interesting. I guess at least one mod finds you so or you'd already be gone.

In any event, you keep harping on the NFCW when the OP isn't from that division and didn't say anything about it. His topic was about the entire NFC over the last 5 years. You obviously don't like that topic as you have tried (unsuccessfully) to change it to ancient history or narrow it to a division.

Now if you want to boast over the history of your team or conference going farther back then by all means make a thread on that topic and go nuts. Otherwise if you want to dump on the OP then at least do so on topic or make your nonsense entertaining. You aren't original, entertaining, nor witty.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well don't forget who was there last year boy...freakin Seahawk fans are priceless this is pure gold!

and don't forget the refs got you there.

Missed Pass interfernce call on the 4th down play. Can't remember the penialty that should have been called on 3rd down

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and what was happened to the AFC east the past 2 times thay made the superbowl[/

You mean what happened to NE the past 2 times they lost b the rest of the division hasn't sniffed a SB since the mid 90's...that division blows other then NE.

What happened the past 2 Super Bowls the NFCW played the AFC North?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait... Is tgann a Pats fan or a Ravens fan? Or is one of those clowns that has no favorite team?

Judging by the number of posts over 2.5 years I'd say he is a bandwagon drive by ravens troll that only posts here and there when he is bored and looking to stir up some shit.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow got urself a championship and the Seahawks or perennial door matt as we have referred to them the past 30 years is giving me info about my team and championships! lol...

Kids got his chest all puffed out bc he snuck one in and now he's on the mountain top with his flag in hand. Well don't forget who was there last year boy...freakin Seahawk fans are priceless this is pure gold!

I agree with you that a lot (not all) of Seahawks fans on these boards are annoying. But c'mon man. The definition of sneaking one out is what the Ravens did 2 years ago. They barely snuck into the playoffs, they needed a complete defensive collapse by the Broncos to advance, and they allowed a huge comeback to almost lose the SB.

The Seahawks were the best team all year. The rolled through the playoffs and dominated the SB. They were by far the best team in the NFL and they will be considered the same next year.