• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC dominance

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope still mining going great though...

Me too like the Kubiak hire ... help our running game.

Another year for Elam and J Smith and our D is set too...

How u been?

:laugh3:

I'm good, can't wait for the draft and TC now....It was looking a little bleak until Caldy left and opened the door for a real OC to come on board.....I expect Kube to bring in a power rb either by FA or draft to fit his game, not sure little Ray can cut it as feature back anymore....But it's gonna be exciting to see how it all shakes out....Stay safe, my friend....Goooo Ravens :yahoo:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to argue with something that dumb really. The lights going out is your excuse? It was just another break, like half time. Didn't have any more advantage for one team vs the other. You still had to play defense and clearly they got tired and let SF back into it. If anything the power outage actually saved the game for you as it appeared your defense needed that extra rest. They were gassed by the end of that game.

U r joking right? We just had another TD and JJ run back for a TD. The lights out killed the momentum. Whatever no matter we have another Lombardi.

It's nice to see the Kumbaya between SF and Seattle. You divisions defenses are a copy of the AFC north style. Welcome to it.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good, can't wait for the draft and TC now....It was looking a little bleak until Caldy left and opened the door for a real OC to come on board.....I expect Kube to bring in a power rb either by FA or draft to fit his game, not sure little Ray can cut it as feature back anymore....But it's gonna be exciting to see how it all shakes out....Stay safe, my friend....Goooo Ravens :yahoo:

Yeah I like Caldwell but Kubiak is a big step up...

Jury is out on Ray I think it was The injury and our Oline. I expect him back as well as BP.

Mining is good had a ceiling fall recently but no worries did experience the pucker factor though....lol

Go Ravens!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have to go back 14 years to counter the OP's claim that the NFC has been more powerful over the last 5 years? :laugh3:

Dominated? Didn't they win by 3 and needed a goal line stand to hold onto the lead? :L Then they had to intentionally give up a safety because they couldn't make a first down to seal it.

The reality was that was two fairly evenly matched teams.

And the refs could've easily called Baltimore for a PI which would've won the game for SF most likely

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U r joking right? We just had another TD and JJ run back for a TD. The lights out killed the momentum. Whatever no matter we have another Lombardi.

It's nice to see the Kumbaya between SF and Seattle. You divisions defenses are a copy of the AFC north style. Welcome to it.

I agree with the final sentence but I do think Kaep & Wilson can and will be better than Flacco & Ben. The West is actually better than the AFC North (even when Baltimore are good) because the Rams are much better than the Browns

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the final sentence but I do think Kaep & Wilson can and will be better than Flacco & Ben. The West is actually better than the AFC North (even when Baltimore are good) because the Rams are much better than the Browns

Pure speculation. One thing for sure. If they played, it would be a low scoring game. I think both teams would struggle to score. The Browns are one of the best defensive teams in football. They just can't move the ball on offense consistently to save their lives. The same can be said for the Rams. I do concede that the Rams are better overall based on what we know, but I do think the Browns can compete with anyone on the defensive side of the ball.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched the replay of last years superbowl. Seriously, it could have easily gone the other way.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've heard of people whining over the refs, but this is the first whining over a power outage. You won and it was barely a win. If Kaep could have made 5 more yards it's game over. It was a great finish and trust me when I say everyone up here was happy to see you win it. If you have the need to feel like a 3pt win was actually a blow out and you dominated then by all means carry on.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched the replay of last years superbowl. Seriously, it could have easily gone the other way.

Yeah, I watched that replay this morning as well and thought the same thing. Give credit to the Ravens defense, but had Kaep just been a bit sharper on that last series it would have been a different story. Thank goodness it ended as it did.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if Kap was just a bit sharper in the NFCCG Sherman is watching Crab catch that ball....if if if...

Didn't happen and the Ravens supposedly exhausted defense held for 4 downs inside the 10.

So far as using the lights as an excuse are u joking? Do u not have ESPN? this whole year people have been talking about that momentum swing. Whatever we won.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if Kap was just a bit sharper in the NFCCG Sherman is watching Crab catch that ball....if if if...

Didn't happen and the Ravens supposedly exhausted defense held for 4 downs inside the 10.

So far as using the lights as an excuse are u joking? Do u not have ESPN? this whole year people have been talking about that momentum swing. Whatever we won.

Yes, Seattle barely beat SF. We aren't the ones in denial are we? :whistle:
It's the same thing. You barely beat SF in the SB. THAT was the point.

Um, no. No one has been talking about the momentum swing this year. Sorry, that's a total homer cop out IMO, but since we all know you can't change a homers mind there is no need to carry on more from here. I'll leave you to your feelings of superiority in that game.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC North > NFC West

I agree.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC North > NFC West

I agree.

Jesus Christ, you are the biggest tool to haunt this forum. The AFC North could't hold the jock strap of th. NYC West! What makes me angry is that you have me supporting the Niners! I need a drink.....:gaah:

elmouse03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the NFC did win every super bowl from 1984-1996. Most were blowouts.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys here sound like college boards and their conferences, esp SEC fans. Who gives a fuck about conferences but your team. I dont care if Buffalo, Miami and esp Jets win

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So somehow losing Super Bowls to the AFCN in your head makes the NFCW stronger?

4 > 1 . Year in year out the AFCN is stronger then the weak ass NFCW. Great run this year but it's a blip in the radar. Baltimore Pittsburgh Cincy and Cleveland are almost always top 10 in D.

Enjoy ur short term success and congrats in figuring out defense wins championships. That's how the AFCN has always been.

NFCW? lol!!!

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys here sound like college boards and their conferences, esp SEC fans. Who gives a fuck about conferences but your team. I dont care if Buffalo, Miami and esp Jets win

If I had to guess I'd say the "title" of the topic is what's drawing the conference and divisional banter...

I guess u don't care if they win bc they don't. They suck.the AFCE is weak other then NE nothing to brag about there.

Last edited by a moderator: