• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFC Championship: Green Bay Packers vs Atlanta Falcons 3:05pm EST on Fox

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No turnovers Pack win 8/10 times easy. I'm sure you said the same thing in 2011 as the home favorite.

Not with the team I saw. I guess maybe in 3 out of 10 games, Matt Ryan has an off game and the Packers steal one, but that's the max. The Falcons are a better team in every facet of the game, and this season, Matt Ryan is better than Aaron Rodgers.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And LOL @ bringing up a games from 5 years ago.

That would be like me bringing up the Falcons blowing out the Packers in Lambeau in 2002 for the Packers first EVER home playoff loss.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not with the team I saw. I guess maybe in 3 out of 10 games, Matt Ryan has an off game and the Packers steal one, but that's the max. The Falcons are a better team in every facet of the game, and this season, Matt Ryan is better than Aaron Rodgers.

He shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Godgers lol. Now you're just trolling stop it. I'll give you the good defensive play but now this is just too much. I think you're just saying that for splash value and don't actually believe that. Nobody on this planet would except for Rick Flair.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Godgers lol. Now you're just trolling stop it. I'll give you the good defensive play but now this is just too much. I think you're just saying that for splash value and don't actually believe that. Nobody on this planet would except for Rick Flair.

Matt Ryan had better numbers this season and beat him twice this season, there really isn't an argument.

2016/17 Matt Ryan>2016/17 Aaron Rodgers.

Not even a debate.

That first team all pro selection and soon to be MVP award backs me up.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Ryan had better numbers this season and beat him twice this season, there really isn't an argument.

Not even a debate.

Ryan did less with more and Rodgers did more with less. Head to head games don't mean anything. This isn't tennis. Rodgers was more valuable to his team than anyone else in the league. That little MVP garbage and voters was proven fraudulent after Scam Newton won.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly you just don't understand what "choke" means.

As stated the Cowboys scored in the 1st half, didn't get blown out and didn't get embarrassed. The Cowboys may have lost but they didn't by any means choke on the same level as the Packers.

If the Cowboys chocked the Packers quit.

clearly you don't understand

no one give a shit for a valiant effort, at the end of the day, the blew their home field advantage by losing to an underdog - that is choking

your continued arguing to that point make you a bigger dumbass than I give you credit for

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan did less with more and Rodgers did more with less. Head to head games don't mean anything. This isn't tennis. Rodgers was more valuable to his team than anyone else in the league. That little MVP garbage and voters was proven fraudulent after Scam Newton won.

How did Ryan do less? Rodgers will be watching the Super Bowl at home, while Matt Ryan will be playing in the game. And LOL at Aaron Rodgers not having weapons. Jordy Nelson, Devonte Adams, Randall Cobb, etc. That's a pretty damn good receiving group.

Better numbers, two head to head wins including embarrassing Rodgers and further exposing him as a primadonna crybaby bitch in the playoffs.

This season, Matt Ryan>>>Aaron Rodgers.

Ain't close.

Only thing he did was claim the Packers would run the table, and that statement was proven to be false in a big way.

But I'm sure Aaron Rodgers has a loving family to console him....

Oh, wait, nevermind.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clearly you don't understand

no one give a shit for a valiant effort, at the end of the day, the blew their home field advantage by losing to an underdog - that is choking

your continued arguing to that point make you a bigger dumbass than I give you credit for

hahaha you are such a miserable little bitch. I know they said misery needs company but holy shit you are making yourself look really pathetic.

Choking isn't losing to some team Vegas decides is the underdog. This was a whole new situation for a team lead by rookies facing a very experienced QB who was red hot.

Your team quit. I can see why you're acting like such an emotional bitch.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Ryan do less? Rodgers will be watching the Super Bowl at home, while Matt Ryan will be playing in the game. And LOL at Aaron Rodgers not having weapons. Jordy Nelson, Devonte Adams, Randall Cobb, etc. That's a pretty damn good receiving group.

Better numbers, two head to head wins including embarrassing Rodgers and further exposing him as a primadonna crybaby bitch in the playoffs.

This season, Matt Ryan>>>Aaron Rodgers.

Ain't close.

Only thing he did was claim the Packers would run the table, and that statement was proven to be false in a big way.

But I'm sure Aaron Rodgers has a loving family to console him....

Oh, wait, nevermind.

Ryan was a check down Charlie. He completed less deep passes (11+ yards) and his receivers led the NFL in YAC meaning they turn a 10 yard pass into a 60 yard TD just like today. Ryan just has to hand the ball off and check it down and his players do all the work for him and it inflates his stats. He's faced and easier defenses due to being in the NFC South as well. Meanwhile Rodgers has to extend plays for an 5-8 seconds on a good portion of the plays and throw his receivers open. He also has to run three times as much as Ryan did since they lost their #1 and #2 RB.

Godgers>>>>your lover Matty Ryan

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan was a check down Charlie. He completed less deep passes (11+ yards) and his receivers led the NFL in YAC meaning they turn a 10 yard pass into a 60 yard TD just like today. Ryan just has to hand the ball off and check it down and his players do all the work for him and it inflates his stats. He's faced and easier defenses due to being in the NFC South as well. Meanwhile Rodgers has to extend plays for an 5-8 seconds on a good portion of the plays and throw his receivers open. He also has to run three times as much as Ryan did since they lost their #1 and #2 RB.

Matt Ryan lead the league in completions on balls thrown 20 or more yards down the field and was the most efficient as well.

Nice try though.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed that game almost as much as I enjoyed Clemson vs t0su.
So true. So true.
Some one call the fire department. Tell them. Rodgers is NOT on fire!! False alarm. Not even a wiff of smoke

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha you are such a miserable little bitch. I know they said misery needs company but holy shit you are making yourself look really pathetic.

Choking isn't losing to some team Vegas decides is the underdog. This was a whole new situation for a team lead by rookies facing a very experienced QB who was red hot.

Your team quit. I can see why you're acting like such an emotional bitch.

makes the Cowboys loss even worse losing to a team of quitters

you lose again

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not even a debate.

It's not. Aaron Rogers only played for half of a season.

This is Ryan's year.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't quit until this week since Jason Garrett and the officials handed the Packers that game.
You need to give this argument up, GB beat Dallas end of story. All you're doing is proving to be a fool.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Check down argument always fails once you realize the two greatest QBs in NFL history (Brady and Montana) have the same YPC (5.4 I believe).

Just because Rodgers routinely puts his team in bad spots and bails them out with Hail Marys and crazy come from behind throws doesn't make him MVP. That's Stafford's gimmick too.