• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next week - Arizona Cardinals

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week was the first game I even bet on and went all in. Good week to go all in on, eh?

AZhawks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am coming up Saturday for the week. I will be going to this game, this will be my first game at the Clink, as I left Seattle in 93. Cant FREAKING wait!

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear their Safety Rashad Johnson has a high ankle sprain so with the Honey Badger already out thats a huge loss for them. Despite Fitz having a concussion I feel he finds a way to play.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing the Badger hurts...hurts a lot.

We will have to play Tony Jefferson. He actu!lly does somebthings better than Johnson, but he is a rookie.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we did...I liked RWill a lot at NCstate...
Many Cardinal fans mocked me with the " too small".Garbage argument based on nothing but bis height.

I told you I stood right next to him when they beat Gardner Webb his Soph. Season.

He didn't look small, he is thick.....like a RB, and has a gun.

I actually wanted the Cardinals to grab him, but Graves and WHIS were fans of big oafish qbs.

I remember you being real high on RWill back around 2009/10 or so. I was impressed with him and saw him in a few games at NCST but fell into the trap of him being a college QB running a system. Same as I saw in Drew Brees. :L It always stood out that he only had 1 or 2 picks one of those years. So he obviously had good decision making skills.

I remember the heart breaking loss he had against Ohio State when at Wisconsin. He had
escapability in that game when bringing them back but it's even more pronounced in the Pro's. No, I didn't see any of this coming. A very solid backup but he's Houdini Einstein with an arm? :nod:

Good call cakes. I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut on occasion..:yahoo:

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember talking with Cakes about Russell Wilson. Cakes thought he was good, but would have to ride the pine for a bit and I told him that Wilson would win the starter job. Cakes was a good sport about it.

Good call but in cakes defense, he noticed RWill like 3 or 4 years ago and mentioned him.

I think it was the 1st and only time he got anything right when we debated but he hit that one...:first:

:lol: The only reason I remembered and thought of Jamaal was because of his 200 yd - 5 TD receiving effort on Sunday. :peace:

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope PC and company keep the defense and special teams on their toes this week and next week regarding trick plays. Arizona must win if they want to keep their hopes alive. They will pull out all the stops and sometimes our aggressive defense can over pursue what they think the play is. We already know St. Louis will run them. I just re-watched the Rams-N.O. game and the onside kickoff after a score in the first quarter was perfect and set them up again.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call but in cakes defense, he noticed RWill like 3 or 4 years ago and mentioned him.

I think it was the 1st and only time he got anything right when we debated but he hit that one...:first:

:lol: The only reason I remembered and thought of Jamaal was because of his 200 yd - 5 TD receiving effort on Sunday. :peace:

Hahahaha...

You are a good egg Osprey...

Very Modest and humble, I'm sure that is what everybody likes about you ! :)

but in my defense... I think you forgot the fact that I BEGGED you not to take the Seahawks in the game against the Cardinals in Arizona last year :)

In any event, good luck this weekend, although, I don't think the Hawks need much of it. I think we are getting good news on Fitzgerald. We are really, really, really banged up...

Palmer is gimpy, but will play, no badger, no Rashad Johnson.... No Rob Housler (bigger problem than it seems on the surface)... We needed those guys...

If we can keep it close, silence the crowd... get a rare mistake, we've got a chance, but I'm not going to hold my breath...

I will be in Carolina... 50 yard line seats Panthers/Saints, so I will be driving back during the Cards/Hawks game. (Maybe it's because I'm afraid of blood :)

Ksfnslayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Seattle will go all out to win this game against The Cards but will drop the reins against the Rams the following week if they win this one. Anyone else agree?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Seattle will go all out to win this game against The Cards but will drop the reins against the Rams the following week if they win this one. Anyone else agree?

Can't say I would be surprised. If Seattle locks everything up this sunday, I'm willing to bet we see the starters for maybe a couple series against the Rams then throw in the backups the rest of the game. We might see a heavy dose of Christine Michael in that game which is fine by me. I want to see what this kid can do for 3-4 quarters instead of a couple series.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I would be surprised. If Seattle locks everything up this sunday, I'm willing to bet we see the starters for maybe a couple series against the Rams then throw in the backups the rest of the game. We might see a heavy dose of Christine Michael in that game which is fine by me. I want to see what this kid can do for 3-4 quarters instead of a couple series.

Hope so,i want this thing locked up but the Rams are going to play hard imo.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha...

You are a good egg Osprey...

Very Modest and humble, I'm sure that is what everybody likes about you ! :)

but in my defense... I think you forgot the fact that I BEGGED you not to take the Seahawks in the game against the Cardinals in Arizona last year :)

In any event, good luck this weekend, although, I don't think the Hawks need much of it. I think we are getting good news on Fitzgerald. We are really, really, really banged up...

Palmer is gimpy, but will play, no badger, no Rashad Johnson.... No Rob Housler (bigger problem than it seems on the surface)... We needed those guys...

If we can keep it close, silence the crowd... get a rare mistake, we've got a chance, but I'm not going to hold my breath...

I will be in Carolina... 50 yard line seats Panthers/Saints, so I will be driving back during the Cards/Hawks game. (Maybe it's because I'm afraid of blood :)

:suds: Actually, it's due to my conversational skills and I make people laugh.... :lol:

Looking back, we had some quality discussions. Sure, take out some of my childish remarks, and you rarely see the x/o's, 3-4 vs 4-3 D, draft, GM's (ferragamo graves and Numbskull), qb's, rb's, college, historical (except AFL). Iron sharpening Iron.

Attachments

• 111111.jpg
    111111.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 78
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Man, I'm REALLY eager for this game to start! I know that we have an extremely good chance of getting homefield advantage, but I won't be FULLY satisfied until we actually HAVE it.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only put $300.00 vcash down. Dont trust this one to be a blowout.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This 1 is for HFA..............................................Oh and

GOHAWKSGO

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 10.5 is a lot, but I'm going to plunk down a couple thousand in vCash anyways. Hopefully the Seahawks reward me with a nice return.