• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next off-season Draft/moves predictions for this season's playoff teams:

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm. They’re already in the tax next year. You act like the tax is a huge deterrent to the Warriors. They’ve already shown precedence for paying the tax and if it allows them to field a championship level team.

Still not your dad's pocket money moron kid...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're seriously saying the current #1 and #2 seed in the West aren't going to make the playoffs next year?

Sure thing dookie
All i'm saying moron is "power rankings"... GSW goes "in" next season, Grizlies are already "in" and will go ahead, Pelicans "in" too next season... Who are going down?

it's 8 seeds for 10... Who are the worst idiot?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see then... GSW and Pels "in" next season...
Thunder... much better next season
Grizzlies... much better next season
Clippers... All in next season
Heat... All in next season
Mavs... All in next season

that's 7... it leaves Lakers, Rockets and Denver out of which, the later two have the less of resources for next season... Therefore, unless if the Lakers get an early exit and the consequence is "inside trouble", the remaining is out...

That is for those that have brains... You have a cell left next to the shit you've got in your "chervello", therefore use it!

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All i'm saying moron is "power rankings"... GSW goes "in" next season, Grizlies are already "in" and will go ahead, Pelicans "in" too next season... Who are going down?

it's 8 seeds for 10... Who are the worst idiot?
Well, normally you wouldn't start Eli.imaging teams in the #1 & 2 spots. You might say the Warriors push the Grizzlies of M maverick out. I know they are young and improving teams, but they aren't better than the Lakers and Nuggets. OKC is also a more likely target for missing than the top two seeds. But you never know what ma y happen with player movement and injuries.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see then... GSW and Pels "in" next season...
Thunder... much better next season
Grizzlies... much better next season
Clippers... All in next season
Heat... All in next season
Mavs... All in next season

that's 7... it leaves Lakers, Rockets and Denver out of which, the later two have the less of resources for next season... Therefore, unless if the Lakers get an early exit and the consequence is "inside trouble", the remaining is out...

That is for those that have brains... You have a cell left next to the shit you've got in your "chervello", therefore use it!
the heat are in the east

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not your dad's pocket money moron kid...
Why the name calling. I haven’t insulted you.

But either way Lacob is already committed to paying the tax. He’s not exactly hurting for revenue with their new arena raking in money. He has paid before and he will pay again. He actually said as much in a recent interview after the Wiggins trade.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the name calling. I haven’t insulted you.

You have... many many (too many) times previously...

But either way Lacob is already committed to paying the tax. He’s not exactly hurting for revenue with their new arena raking in money. He has paid before and he will pay again. He actually said as much in a recent interview after the Wiggins trade.

And now you insist BSing yourself on things that I was patient and polite to explain to you before the Russell trade, which all, came in your empty head from one ear and came out from the other... You know why? It's because you are a stupid kid that doesn't even understand what is a profitable business... nor you bother to read what you are told...

Do you think 200M thrown out of the window is the same as your pocket money stupid kid?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have... many many (too many) times previously...

And now you insist BSing yourself on things that I was patient and polite to explain to you before the Russell trade, which all, came in your empty head from one ear and came out from the other... You know why? It's because you are a stupid kid that doesn't even understand what is a profitable business... nor you bother to read what you are told...

Do you think 200M thrown out of the window is the same as your pocket money stupid kid?

Find a single post of mine where I call you a name and I’ll apologize.

So just answer a simple question:

Have the Warriors paid a luxury tax anytime in the last 5 seasons. Yes or no?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, normally you wouldn't start Eli.imaging teams in the #1 & 2 spots. You might say the Warriors push the Grizzlies of M maverick out. I know they are young and improving teams, but they aren't better than the Lakers and Nuggets. OKC is also a more likely target for missing than the top two seeds. But you never know what ma y happen with player movement and injuries.

About the Grizzlies... Everybody was saying the same for the Bucks 20 months ago... only Charania saw it coming...

You think of the Bears like they'll be "the same + smth" but it's not how it works... You are talking on 8 young high talented players which will all be a year older... Killers! The Grizzlies will be top-4 next season and by Feb. next season, will be terror!

Same names a season later, doesn't mean same team with youth of that kind of talent a whole season later...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find a single post of mine where I call you a name and I’ll apologize.

So just answer a simple question:

Have the Warriors paid a luxury tax anytime in the last 5 seasons. Yes or no?

1. To insult somebody, you don't have to call him names... You've participated on gossips with other trolls like you and have tried to diminish me shithead kid!

Never, ever in your life talk about others in their absence... idiot! Especially if they've been kind and polite explaining things to you up to then and you've never returned it, but instead go into gossiping with trolls that have even less brains than you do...

2. They've paid lux tax 4 seasons, and severe repeaters tax one season... going into the lux tax again, means severe repeaters tax again... They have to stay below the lux threshold for one more season and then will be eligible again for repeaters tax three seasons later...

But this all, I've told you before... they've gone in from one ear, came out from the other after passing through your empty head, then went into gossips with trolls and now you are back and ask for me to repeat what I've already explained to you ages ago...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh.. and of course you denied my profession and skills that brings me income, without ever knowing anything about me, which is what only what a complete idiot would ever do.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. To insult somebody, you don't have to call him names... You've participated on gossips with other trolls like you and have tried to diminish me shithead kid!

Never, ever in your life talk about others in their absence... idiot! Especially if they've been kind and polite explaining things to you up to then and you've never returned it, but instead go into gossiping with trolls that have even less brains than you do...

2. They've paid lux tax 4 seasons, and severe repeaters tax one season... going into the lux tax again, means severe repeaters tax again... They have to stay below the lux threshold for one more season and then will be eligible again for repeaters tax three seasons later...

But this all, I've told you before... they've gone in from one ear, came out from the other after passing through your empty head, then went into gossips with trolls and now you are back and ask for me to repeat what I've already explained to you ages ago...

The Warriors are now below the luxury tax line which prevents them from being a repeater tax team and will not be penalized on a repeater next year as well.

So the Warriors can and will pay a tax on the future. They don’t have to pay a repeater tax this year and next year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh.. and of course you denied my profession and skills that brings me income, without ever knowing anything about me, which is what only what a complete idiot would ever do.

Oh god, put the Ouzo down and shut the fuck up...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors are now below the luxury tax line which prevents them from being a repeater tax team and will not be penalized on a repeater next year as well.

So the Warriors can and will pay a tax on the future. They don’t have to pay a repeater tax this year and next year.

EXACTLY... that's why they won't go above the lux tax threshold for next season... Because if they do, they automatically become repeaters tax eligible...

They have to stay for another season below the lux tax threshold and then a season later can go back again into the lux tax and won't have to pay the repeaters tax for three seasons... it's the 3rd time I'm explaining it to you all the same...

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY... that's why they won't go above the lux tax threshold for next season... Because if they do, they automatically become repeaters tax eligible...

They have to stay for another season below the lux tax threshold and then a season later can go back again into the lux tax and won't have to pay the repeaters tax for three seasons... it's the 3rd time I'm explaining it to you all the same...

No that means if they want they can go into the tax next year to field a competitive team. If they want to avoid the repeater then they would have to shed salary again the following year. Not back to back. Try again.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that means if they want they can go into the tax next year to field a competitive team. If they want to avoid the repeater then they would have to shed salary again the following year. Not back to back. Try again.

No I'm not trying anything again... For next season, the Warriors stay under the lux tax threshold... Iggy's trade exception, or any other exception they can use, it's beneficial, but not against the lux threshold which is a completely irrelevant matter.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I gotta say, when I'm a little high...reading that tweet was like reading something in a foreign langauge I kind of know. I know what is being discussed but I have no idea what it means...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the Grizzlies... Everybody was saying the same for the Bucks 20 months ago... only Charania saw it coming...

You think of the Bears like they'll be "the same + smth" but it's not how it works... You are talking on 8 young high talented players which will all be a year older... Killers! The Grizzlies will be top-4 next season and by Feb. next season, will be terror!

Same names a season later, doesn't mean same team with youth of that kind of talent a whole season later...
Okay, let's assume this is true for the Grizzlies. You still need 7 other teams to pass the Lakers and 6 to pass the Nuggets for them to miss the playoffs. I don't think that many teams are going to have this meteoric rise of the Lakers and Nuggets have that big a plummet. I just don't see a team with LeBron and AD missing the playoffs or Denver suddenly taking a 7 position fall barring major roster changes or injury.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, let's assume this is true for the Grizzlies. You still need 7 other teams to pass the Lakers and 6 to pass the Nuggets for them to miss the playoffs. I don't think that many teams are going to have this meteoric rise of the Lakers and Nuggets have that big a plummet. I just don't see a team with LeBron and AD missing the playoffs or Denver suddenly taking a 7 position fall barring major roster changes or injury.
Neither do I... Therefore the Nuggets look to me to be the one out next to the Rockets, read before... I don't want to go in circles again saying all the same...

Only way that the Lakers may change tactics next season, is if things go wrong and they have a 2nd round exit from the playoffs this season and this causes trouble rising within the organization.