• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next OC and DC:

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO Kyle Shanahan turned down a interview for our OC position. He must think he is hot shit or something.

already turning into mike singletary. with oc turning us down.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can somebody take the ipad away from this toddler already?

Im supposed to be impressed that you are a fair weather fan? Impressed that you like overrated jerks like Harbaugh?

But i suppose you are right, you have a right to latch onto whatever team strikes your fancy, doesnt mean that I have to take your opinions seriously. Just because you follow winners doesnt mean you know shit about what you are talking about.

Its been nothing but hate spewed from you since the Tomsula announcement and since you clearly have other options why dont you spare me your severe fingerrhea and find the nearest Michigan forums to spew your nonsensical shit.

I don't give a damn about impressing anyone sonny boy..I've been a fan longer than you have been in this world. Seen it all ...seeing this organization destroying itself...like I said before ..a fan of many things and teams in the Bay Area..Stanford and Cal included...since I live in the Bay Area..the FanBase is very angry at what has transpired ..not just on this board but everywhere. .. Fan of Harbaugh especially at Stanford (fathers alma matter) but I went to Cal. Not a michigan fan ..PAC 12 all the way bozo... Never a fan of ass kissers of management which you seem to be. And I don't care if you take anything I say seriously or not ..just watch how this plays out and how this is spinning out of control......is Fangio still with the team?...uh no...is Harbs...uh no.. Is donnatell..uhh no..did we renege on Gase..uhh maybe..are we retooling or rebuilding..uh maybe rebuilding..did we try and undermine Haarbs all season long and then blame him for the 8-8 season..uh yeah what about it? Did we just promote a guy with minimal qualifications? Yes.. fine ...he's qualified cuz I Say so and he is a nice guy...seriously do you read any of other fan sites or just rubber stamp mgmt. decisions? Most of the fan base wants to hang Jed and Baalke right now...please sell the team to Ellison already is my reaction.. Some of us actually remember the York Sr. Days and it seems York the Jr. Is going in a similar direction...sad sad times ahead...but if we are successful and somehow pull a rabbit out of York's azz well I'll be happy fan again...just don't see it playing out that given the wholesale slaughter we just witnessed even since the Harbs debacle. Point is the debacle got a whole lot bigger with the Tomsula hire and the Fangio firing. Are you ready for the mediocre hirings yet to come? Cuz I don't see any quality hirings who will want to cone here to play with this dis functional mgmt. team....if you can call it a team...sorry but when a mgmt team does what this team just did it invokes critisism not praise. Get used to it there's a lot of it coming down the pipeline.

Disclaimer: I speak for only myself. By all means carry on.

BTW if the 49ers experience similar success to the Harbaugh era going forward, Im going to make you eat every last one your brainless york/baalke bashing posts. Cant wait for next season. Either way the FO or the skeptical fans will have to deal with the things they said.

If you noticed I don't post much during the season...I actually let it play Out..then evaluate..then post...
So did the Harbs mutual parting play out well? Ugh no it didn't go over well with the fan base...your reaction..who cares?....did we retain the"good" coaches like Fangio and Donnatell and contain the damage? Ugh no we fired them all...your reaction...jump on the Tomsula/York/Baalke bandwagon dujour....your action are a cheerleader for management...sorry that bandwagon is such a lonely place right now...I choose not to get with the program..sorry to disappoint you..some of us are not cheerleaders...some of us think independently of Management and actually don't like what is going down right now. So go now and drum up as much support as you can right now..and go fill Jed coffee cup if you must.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you noticed I don't post much during the season...I actually let it play Out..then evaluate..then post...
So did the Harbs mutual parting play out well? Ugh no it didn't go over well with the fan base...your reaction..who cares?....did we retain the"good" coaches like Fangio and Donnatell and contain the damage? Ugh no we fired them all...your reaction...jump on the Tomsula/York/Baalke bandwagon dujour....your action are a cheerleader for management...sorry that bandwagon is such a lonely place right now...I choose not to get with the program..sorry to disappoint you..some of us are not cheerleaders...some of us think independently of Management and actually don't like what is going down right now. So go now and drum up as much support as you can right now..and go fill Jed coffee cup if you must.

While I am not a fan of this hire or direction, we ultimately won't know the answer to this question until next year when we see whether this team wins or not.

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can somebody take the ipad away from this toddler already?

Im supposed to be impressed that you are a fair weather fan? Impressed that you like overrated jerks like Harbaugh?

But i suppose you are right, you have a right to latch onto whatever team strikes your fancy, doesnt mean that I have to take your opinions seriously. Just because you follow winners doesnt mean you know shit about what you are talking about.

Its been nothing but hate spewed from you since the Tomsula announcement and since you clearly have other options why dont you spare me your severe fingerrhea and find the nearest Michigan forums to spew your nonsensical shit.

Oh let's review last few years since you wish to rub things in people's faces ...Harbs record ...49-19-1 ex this year of subtrifuge 41-11-1 Winning at it best rate of 2 decades vs. What's to come....looks like you are going to have a hard time of matching that. My over/ under next yr. is around 10/6 to 11/5 given easier schedule and a lack of subtrifuge from mgmt.(note I'm not all that bearish on next year 11-5 record possible due to good overall talent level and likely quieting of turmoil..ie mgmt got what it wanted). Just likely not able to win it all...but longer term likely to be just average as we resort to falling back to the mean average since we have not solved becoming great again nor added to coaching talent level..actually lost Fangio so net loss on defensive coach level...so we resort to average again.

Disclaimer: I speak for only myself. By all means carry on.

BTW if the 49ers experience similar success to the Harbaugh era going forward, Im going to make you eat every last one your brainless york/baalke bashing posts. Cant wait for next season. Either way the FO or the skeptical fans will have to deal with the things they said.

York is an idiot of a CEO ..his only claim to fame iS hiring Harbaugh dummy. And Baakle..the jury is mixed on this hire given the infighting that has occurred.....overall good but we have to survive his power grab that just solidified his power..jury still debating this solidification of power ..he is the last man standing at this point and I hope he makes the right choices here but only time will tell

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ok prior history of past mgmt fess up time...loved Walsh..hated running Walsh out...but we had Seifert to fall back on..loved him also but wanted Shaany retained somehow but he bolted to greener pastures in Denver...like Moochie not a fan of his firing...liked Ericsson at Oregon but he was a disaster...not a fan of Nolan but understood he was company man..when fired understood reason of lack of success..immediately hated Singletary hire..absolutely bad do...immediately loved Harbs hire Go Jed era!! Hated the Baalke power play getting rid of him.dismissal ear...post Harbs era on the way: first action Hire : Loyalist Tomsula..meh so unimmaginative bland hired...not qualified tag for the job..will he work out maybe..but at so much more damage of losing Fangio ..so net negative..power now concentrated in the hands of one man Baalke...so much more risk of failure from a higher level of expectations and talent level...so easier to fail...just listen to York :only winning the Super Bowl is good enough...so most likely scenario is he will not win a SB...by that measure he will not be successful since that expectation is not reasonable. Most likely 11-5 to 10-6 next year...fine by me as we will be respectable but not likely to win it all.

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Or doesn't think we have realistic expectations..this is actually a really bad sign..he doesn't want to join a sinking ship or a mgmt group who just fired a very sucessful coach cuz he was "difficult" and couldn't retain a very successful DC in Fangio who was since fired. We may be seeing a continued fallout from our Disfunctional mgmt. group where we are looked at with trepidation due to our mgmt decisions ..our reputation as a 1st class organization just took some torpedoes broadside and all of our own doing..this is a first sign...shaany jr. Is unemployed right now so his not wanting to interview is seen as an insight to how others might view us. So sad to hear this development. Was a scenario expected but still sad to hear. The reaction of the loyal would be to say "well good riddance and he's not all that good anyways" but to the observant this is not a good sign.

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wonderful news...Mike Shanny on list for OC and interested maybe....I am 200% on board with this development..best news of the day get it done git er done!!

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Shanny Sr. > Harbs for angry 49er post toaster. Offensively minded genius type who I rank among the best in the bussiness at both teaching and adapting and true Blue WCO. Do it Baalke....pay the man!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shanny Sr. > Harbs for angry 49er post toaster. Offensively minded genius type who I rank among the best in the bussiness at both teaching and adapting and true Blue WCO. Do it Baalke....pay the man!

Cant pay him more then the HC.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok prior history of past mgmt fess up time...loved Walsh..hated running Walsh out...but we had Seifert to fall back on..loved him also but wanted Shaany retained somehow but he bolted to greener pastures in Denver...like Moochie not a fan of his firing...liked Ericsson at Oregon but he was a disaster...not a fan of Nolan but understood he was company man..when fired understood reason of lack of success..immediately hated Singletary hire..absolutely bad do...immediately loved Harbs hire Go Jed era!! Hated the Baalke power play getting rid of him.dismissal ear...post Harbs era on the way: first action Hire : Loyalist Tomsula..meh so unimmaginative bland hired...not qualified tag for the job..will he work out maybe..but at so much more damage of losing Fangio ..so net negative..power now concentrated in the hands of one man Baalke...so much more risk of failure from a higher level of expectations and talent level...so easier to fail...just listen to York :only winning the Super Bowl is good enough...so most likely scenario is he will not win a SB...by that measure he will not be successful since that expectation is not reasonable. Most likely 11-5 to 10-6 next year...fine by me as we will be respectable but not likely to win it all.

If you haven't had a chance to read David Harris book on the 49ers (about the Walsh era), it is a good read with some real funny moments. Apparently, Walsh was burned out after the 1988 season and really needed to get out. The 49ers actually offered Shanny the HC job before Seifert left but Shannihan thought accepting it would have betrayed Seifert. Both Terry Donahue and Erickson came at the recommendation of Bill Walsh so I can't blame management too much for that as who wouldn't listen to Walsh. I felt bad for Erickson as he thought he was going to be coaching a veteran team and then Donahue gutted the team afterwords. Didn't care much for Nolan hire. Was willing to give Singletary a chance but that turned into a disaster.

Chamoanlad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Tarver being interviewed today for the DC job. :L

The more I look into this guy the more I'm scared of the possible hire. Some people are making excuses that the talent level wasn't there (and it's true), but our defensive staff did wonders with a no name defense.

Plus I saw a picture of the guy wearing eye black and I was like wtf coordinator wears eye black on the sideline during a game. I'm seriously almost hoping it's anyone at all except Tarver.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I look into this guy the more I'm scared of the possible hire. Some people are making excuses that the talent level wasn't there (and it's true), but our defensive staff did wonders with a no name defense.

Plus I saw a picture of the guy wearing eye black and I was like wtf coordinator wears eye black on the sideline during a game. I'm seriously almost hoping it's anyone at all except Tarver.
He is a major step down IMO for the 9ers. I remember him being a coach for the 9ers during the dark days. His defense has been sub par for the Raiders:
49ers interview Jason Tarver about defensive coordinator spot | The Sacramento Bee