• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next OC and DC:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob Chudzinski leader at this point for OC.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fangio was suppose to make a little over 2 mill. Tomsula is about to make 2-3 million they are saying. To me they took the cheap way out and found their yes man at the HC position. The good new Tomsula said he will let his OC do his thing and wont dip his spoon into it. Almost the same for the DC. He will give his insight on the D.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Callahan is off the board. Just signed with Washington. Damn it. Nice pick up.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fangio was suppose to make a little over 2 mill. Tomsula is about to make 2-3 million they are saying. To me they took the cheap way out and found their yes man at the HC position. The good new Tomsula said he will let his OC do his thing and wont dip his spoon into it. Almost the same for the DC. He will give his insight on the D.

Well, we can't have our coordinators making more than the head coach can we? Better fire everyone and hire cheap new replacements. I also hear we're switching to a 4-3 defense next year too. I'm glad this "re-tool" isn't changing too many things though.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rathman has been asked to stay on as the RB coach. This might happen depending on who gets signed for the OC as he might want his own guy. This is the only positive news that I can post today.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Foerster will be the new offensive line coach for the Niners. He's been with the Redskins the past five years. Prior to that, he was offensive line coach for the Niners in 2008-09.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Tarver is joining the staff. Please don't be DC. He was really bad.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I heard Jimmy Raye is still available to come back as the OC.

Maybe Singletary as the DC.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could work if our plan is to replace Kaep by tanking a season or two. Problem is our championship caliber D will likely be washed up by then.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Could work if our plan is to replace Kaep by tanking a season or two. Problem is our championship caliber D will likely be washed up by then.

Remember though, this is a "re-tool" and not a "re-build". Don't concern yourself with firing just about every coach we had last year, switching our top 5 defense from a 3-4 to a 4-3, and hiring assistant coaches that either were on teams ranked in the bottom 10% at their position or were here when Singletary was the coach.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember though, this is a "re-tool" and not a "re-build". Don't concern yourself with firing just about every coach we had last year, switching our top 5 defense from a 3-4 to a 4-3, and hiring assistant coaches that either were on teams ranked in the bottom 10% at their position or were here when Singletary was the coach.

I have to say York and Baalke are doing a very bad job. They are making moves that just don't make sense. Its making them look like they don't know how to run a organization.

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seriously? Its time to get over Harbaugh. If you want to become a Raider fan nobody is stopping you. Good luck with that.

Bah-Bye

eric_cartman_south_park_get_the_fudge_out.jpg

Seriously dude,you don't Need to be telling anyone who root for and what they need to get over. Coach H has way more credibility than anyone in the 49ers organization right now. Backbiting mgmt. who lies is no way to run things. I can see clearly why Harbs was so happy and relieved to be going home. As for me I.m a fan of many thinks. I like football, baseball,tennis,golf, fishing ,basketball and am a fan of all. Especially,BayArea sports teams since I live here. If the 49ers do well great...if the Raiders do well great...not an Exclusive fan of anybody..get it? I don't blindly follow management or any team or anybody understand? So if my team does something so obviously stupid I'll comment all I want..so you get over it...as far as the Raiders comment...competition is good ..especially for my sport dollars and management should keep that in mind when making bay area sports decisions..OHh and BTW I am a fan of Harbs before he came to the 49ers. I like winners :yahoo:

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have to say York and Baalke are doing a very bad job. They are making moves that just don't make sense. Its making them look like they don't know how to run a organization.

Can we fire the owner and son-of-owner?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, Jimmy is too old. Let's go with Hostetler.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously dude,you don't Need to be telling anyone who root for and what they need to get over. Coach H has way more credibility than anyone in the 49ers organization right now. Backbiting mgmt. who lies is no way to run things. I can see clearly why Harbs was so happy and relieved to be going home. As for me I.m a fan of many thinks. I like football, baseball,tennis,golf, fishing ,basketball and am a fan of all. Especially,BayArea sports teams since I live here. If the 49ers do well great...if the Raiders do well great...not an Exclusive fan of anybody..get it? I don't blindly follow management or any team or anybody understand? So if my team does something so obviously stupid I'll comment all I want..so you get over it...as far as the Raiders comment...competition is good ..especially for my sport dollars and management should keep that in mind when making bay area sports decisions..OHh and BTW I am a fan of Harbs before he came to the 49ers. I like winners :yahoo:

Can somebody take the ipad away from this toddler already?

Im supposed to be impressed that you are a fair weather fan? Impressed that you like overrated jerks like Harbaugh?

But i suppose you are right, you have a right to latch onto whatever team strikes your fancy, doesnt mean that I have to take your opinions seriously. Just because you follow winners doesnt mean you know shit about what you are talking about.

Its been nothing but hate spewed from you since the Tomsula announcement and since you clearly have other options why dont you spare me your severe fingerrhea and find the nearest Michigan forums to spew your nonsensical shit.

Disclaimer: I speak for only myself. By all means carry on.

BTW if the 49ers experience similar success to the Harbaugh era going forward, Im going to make you eat every last one your brainless york/baalke bashing posts. Cant wait for next season. Either way the FO or the skeptical fans will have to deal with the things they said.

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can we fire the owner and son-of-owner?

Like the way you think...I guess the only way to to vote at the season ticket and PSL cancelation booth or just don't go to games. Or find another Bay area team to fall in love with aka Sf giants,A's, or Warriors. With the Giants you have a team and mgmt group who actually know how to win with class and run things without all the sideshow drama. Ohh and they have actually won it all 3 times in a decade. What's not to like about that..Jed you paying attention? Winning without drama...

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Read article discussing apr.1 deadline on 2015 Kap salary guarantee of 12.5M to cut him so it might come sooner than that if we decide to tank the season....yep winning the SB every year and winning with class is where we're heading...not!

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Tank and burn...tank and burn seems to be the plan...

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Been a 49ers fan since Kezar stadium days...and Raiders since they used to play at Frank Youell field...even played little league at Youell field back in the 60s before they turned it into a parking lot at what is now Laney Jr. College. Even have held season tics at Kezar back in the day before the days of the de Bartolo and York .

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO Kyle Shanahan turned down a interview for our OC position. He must think he is hot shit or something.