• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Move for Antonio Brown

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Just spit balling here, but I think he has gender reassignment surgery and joins the WNBA

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just spit balling here, but I think he has gender reassignment surgery and joins the WNBA
aQBnXn.gif

giphy.gif

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His next move I guess was to call his father in idiot and that he should stfu

Antonio Brown slams his own father after receiving criticism over handling NFL's pressure

Antonio Brown slams his own father after receiving criticism over handling NFL's pressure

Antonio Brown delivered a harsh response to his father’s criticism of him in a tweet Tuesday.

The free-agent wide receiver’s father, Eddie Brown, told ESPN in a lengthy profile detailing the former New England Patriots star's drama over the last year, that his son doesn’t know how to handle the “overwhelming” pressures of being an NFL star.

Eddie Brown told ESPN that his son told him, “Maybe I need to change what I’m doing” after the wide receiver was cut by Patriots.

The receiver's father added: “It really hit a head with the situation in Pittsburgh. … It all became overwhelming. Instead of reaching out for counseling or understanding of how to deal with it, he decided to handle [it] himself, and it didn’t come out the right way.”

Antonio Brown offered a nasty rebuke of his father on Twitter after the ESPN story dropped.

“My dad a failure with 9 kids working @ups he still pays my mom child support do not take anything he says serious I just bought him a Rolex for waisted [sic] time !! Only news he can make talking about me what about your other 8 kids chump,” the wide receiver tweeted.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Antonio Brown delivered a harsh response to his father’s criticism of him in a tweet Tuesday.

The free-agent wide receiver’s father, Eddie Brown, told ESPN in a lengthy profile detailing the former New England Patriots star's drama over the last year, that his son doesn’t know how to handle the “overwhelming” pressures of being an NFL star.

Eddie Brown told ESPN that his son told him, “Maybe I need to change what I’m doing” after the wide receiver was cut by Patriots.

The receiver's father added: “It really hit a head with the situation in Pittsburgh. … It all became overwhelming. Instead of reaching out for counseling or understanding of how to deal with it, he decided to handle [it] himself, and it didn’t come out the right way.”

Antonio Brown offered a nasty rebuke of his father on Twitter after the ESPN story dropped.

“My dad a failure with 9 kids working @ups he still pays my mom child support do not take anything he says serious I just bought him a Rolex for waisted [sic] time !! Only news he can make talking about me what about your other 8 kids chump,” the wide receiver tweeted.

AB is a total douchebag.
but, AB is he paying his child support to his baby momma's or even worse. Does he even know of all of his kids?
At least his dad has an honest job & is paying his child support.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insane asylum?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“waisted time”.

that’s hilarious.