• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Year's Six Predictions: Week 9(According to SportsHoopla Poll)

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google S&P. Im too drunk to link you. You're probably too stupid to find it and comprehend yourself but go ahead and give it a shot.

I'll permaban bet you that no one scores over 30 on our defenses accept? I bet you won't, pussy.
Dude you are a fucking bitch. Why are you on these boards? Get off the sauce clown. You still didn't provide any sound reason on why no one would score 30 on us when Colorado scored 28 faggot. Scoring defense means very little. Yards per play and total yards and yards per game are much more important in the analytics of determining an efficient defense. I bet you are too fucking stupid to comprehend this though.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google S&P. Im too drunk to link you. You're probably too stupid to find it and comprehend yourself but go ahead and give it a shot.

I'll permaban bet you that no one scores over 30 on our defenses accept? I bet you won't, pussy.
Why don't you permaban yourself faggot.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you are a fucking bitch. Why are you on these boards? Get off the sauce clown. You still didn't provide any sound reason on why no one would score 30 on us when Colorado scored 28 faggot. Scoring defense means very little. Yards per play and total yards and yards per game are much more important in the analytics of determining an efficient defense. I bet you are too fucking stupid to comprehend this though.

If Michigan loses Jourdan Lewis, Bryan Mone, and Taco Charlton then sure... I could see teams scoring 30+. Since they are all healthy now I don't see it happening.

We betting or no? Don't be a pussy.

"Yards per play and total yards per game are much more important in the analytics of determining an efficient defense"

College Football Stats - College FB Team Opponent Yards per Play on TeamRankings.com
College Football Stats - College FB Team Opponent Yards per Game on TeamRankings.com

Michigan leads the country in opponent yards per play and yards per game. Michigan has an elite defense. Sorry that upsets you so much, weirdo.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Michigan loses Jourdan Lewis, Bryan Mone, and Taco Charlton then sure... I could see teams scoring 30+. Since they are all healthy now I don't see it happening.

We betting or no? Don't be a pussy.

"Yards per play and total yards per game are much more important in the analytics of determining an efficient defense"

College Football Stats - College FB Team Opponent Yards per Play on TeamRankings.com
College Football Stats - College FB Team Opponent Yards per Game on TeamRankings.com

Michigan leads the country in opponent yards per play and yards per game. Michigan has an elite defense. Sorry that upsets you so much, weirdo.
Hey faggot I said their defense was elite and I said they lead in all those categories. Way to misread my post and for my points to go over you head you fucking clown. Get off these forums, no one likes you. All you do is argue like a bitch.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey faggot I said their defense was elite and I said they lead in all those categories. Way to misread my post and for my points to go over you head you fucking clown. Get off these forums, no one likes you. All you do is argue like a bitch.

Why won't you take the bet?

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, are all Michigan fans this big of homers.

For starters, You are the ones saying literally no one in the country could drop 30 on you.

Michigan St got shutout 3 times in the red zone including 4th and Goal from the 1...I will include them in, the teams that could drop 30 on you because they almost did. And it's not like we are talking about a playoff contender here...we are talking about a team that was 2-5 going into the game and ranked 106th offensively...they will of course climb after this dominant Michigan defensive showing, lol.

Colorado...they scored 28, pretty sure they have the potential for 30.

After that, go down the list of top 30 scoring offenses and pick any P5 team in the top 50. They all have the potential to drop 30 on Michigan...again, not saying they would all do it easily, but that they all could.

So far, the best team you have played on your baby soft schedule is Penn State, and that is not saying much...nothing could illustrate that better than the fact that you were #3 in scoring offense going into today's game...what does that tell you about where you rank defensively? Or are you guys going to tell us about how dominant your offense is too?

No.

Objectively, Michigan's defense is a elite.

Objectively, Michigan's offense is not elite.

Why does this upset you so much?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet me and get it done. You think teams will score 30+ on a healthy Michigan defense. I don't. Loser is permabanned.

Sack up.

Weirdo. Here I have a nice bet proposal to get you what you want (be banned) and you won't take it. Not confident?

(excuse in 3....2.....)

Why would anyone take that bet with your baby soft schedule. After tOSU beats you, you will be paired with whatever shit team loses to Washington in the Rose Bowl.

Besides morons like yourself have a habit of weeding themselves out around here.

Again, yes your defense is elite...and elite defenses get 30 hung on them on a fairly regular basis in today's college football. It happened to us twice last year...on a defense with at least a dozen NFL draft picks. And NO, your defense is not better than that.

If you can't see someone hanging 30 on you, it's because you are blinded by your homer glasses and your baby soft schedule.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone take that bet with your baby soft schedule. After tOSU beats you, you will be paired with whatever shit team loses to Washington in the Rose Bowl.

Besides morons like yourself have a habit of weeding themselves out around here.

Again, yes your defense is elite...and elite defenses get 30 hung on them on a fairly regular basis in today's college football. It happened to us twice last year...on a defense with at least a dozen NFL draft picks. And NO, your defense is not better than that.

If you can't see someone hanging 30 on you, it's because you are blinded by your homer glasses and your baby soft schedule.

While I definitely do not side with the new guy from rivals -- any defense in CFB can have a crooked number dropped on any defense if they have the talent.

I also disagree with the baby soft schedule comment. It was very advantageous early with home games, but some teams who were thought to be gimme games turned into quality teams. Colorado wasn't supposed to be tough -- they are now a top 25 team with a 6-2 record. Penn State wasn't supposed to be a quality team -- even though we beat them 49-10, they are 6-2 and in the top 25 with a win over Ohio State. Wisconsin wasn't supposed to be a tough game -- they beat LSU, they beat Nebraska and took OSU to overtime. Hell -- even UCF (who i am NOT calling a quality team) almost beat Houston this past week.

UM's SOS is skewed because we had to face two of the worst teams in P5 -- Rutgers and Illinois.

UM's schedule isn't much different than any other you see in the top 25. We've played 3 top 25 teams (Colorado, Penn State, Wisconsin) -- it is the bottom feeders that really hurt us right now.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I definitely do not side with the new guy from rivals -- any defense in CFB can have a crooked number dropped on any defense if they have the talent.

I also disagree with the baby soft schedule comment. It was very advantageous early with home games, but some teams who were thought to be gimme games turned into quality teams. Colorado wasn't supposed to be tough -- they are now a top 25 team with a 6-2 record. Penn State wasn't supposed to be a quality team -- even though we beat them 49-10, they are 6-2 and in the top 25 with a win over Ohio State. Wisconsin wasn't supposed to be a tough game -- they beat LSU, they beat Nebraska and took OSU to overtime. Hell -- even UCF (who i am NOT calling a quality team) almost beat Houston this past week.

UM's SOS is skewed because we had to face two of the worst teams in P5 -- Rutgers and Illinois.

UM's schedule isn't much different than any other you see in the top 25. We've played 3 top 25 teams (Colorado, Penn State, Wisconsin) -- it is the bottom feeders that really hurt us right now.

Maybe baby soft is a little harsh, but I'll reserve judgement on Penn St and Colorado until after the season...they both lost to the only quality OOC opponent they faced and are lifted up by the poor teams at the bottom of their conference. I see both as 5 loss fringe teams. Wisconsin is a good defense with a horrible offense, they are capable of beating anyone they play as it will always be close.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not saying that no one could ever hang 30 on us. Anything can happen and if Michigan played Ohio St. 100 times OSU probably scores 30 quite a bit of them. I'm saying that I don't foresee it happening given the fact with our remaining schedule we are only going to be 2 or 3 games against offenses who would even have a chance.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying that no one could ever hang 30 on us. Anything can happen and if Michigan played Ohio St. 100 times OSU probably scores 30 quite a bit of them. I'm saying that I don't foresee it happening given the fact with our remaining schedule we are only going to be 2 or 3 games against offenses who would even have a chance.
Which I agreed with but you are an idiot. I think with the remaining schedule unless we make the playoff or play a team like Oklahoma or Lousville, no one will probably score 30 on us. Yes OSU can as well. Obviously I do not think the teams on our B1G schedule can. Maybe Indiana if they get the breaks. Point is it doesn't matter. Elite defenses can get 30 hanged on them in today's pass happy game.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Okay Hillary, what you actually said was "I don't see any team in the country scoring 30+ on a healthy Michigan defense."

If you felt differently, then you shouldn't have let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash.

...and then you spent 3 pages arguing with people who just said exactly what you just said.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay Hillary, what you actually said was "I don't see any team in the country scoring 30+ on a healthy Michigan defense."

If you felt differently, then you shouldn't have let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash.

...and then you spent 3 pages arguing with people who just said exactly what you just said.

Well it was suppose to be implied that I meant in the games that will actually be played (whether that be OSU, BTCG, Playoffs or just OSU and Rose Bowl).

Example:

"I don't see the Jaguars beating Denver."

Could the Jagaurs beat Denver if they played 100 times? Yes. Do I see them beating Denver this season when they actually play? No. The implication would be that I don't see the Jaguars beating Denver [in the 1 game they play this season] not I don't see the Jaguars beating Denver if they played 100 times.

Next time I will include my implication so you don't assume I mean no team could ever score 30+ on Michigan.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which I agreed with but you are an idiot. I think with the remaining schedule unless we make the playoff or play a team like Oklahoma or Lousville, no one will probably score 30 on us. Yes OSU can as well. Obviously I do not think the teams on our B1G schedule can. Maybe Indiana if they get the breaks. Point is it doesn't matter. Elite defenses can get 30 hanged on them in today's pass happy game.

I agree. It can be done. I just don't see it happening.

But I'll still call you an idiot because that seems to be the hip thing to do.