• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Year's Six Predictions: Week 9(According to SportsHoopla Poll)

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was referring to something like this ... :noidea:

Total Offense

Hawaii - 58th
UCF - 72nd
Colorado - 18th
Penn St. - 97th
Wisc. - 90th
Rutgers - 126th
Illinois - 119th

So?

Michigan's defense is elite regardless of who they have or haven't played. Haven't seen them play yet?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he was referring to something like this ... :noidea:

Total Offense

Hawaii - 58th
UCF - 72nd
Colorado - 18th
Penn St. - 97th
Wisc. - 90th
Rutgers - 126th
Illinois - 119th

Did u remove the Michigan game from each schedule before posting their rankings? :suds:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about?

I'm saying you've played a collection of shitty teams with shitty offenses and that there about 30 teams that could easily drop 30 on you...including Michigan St today if they had a few breaks...clear enough.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So?

Michigan's defense is elite regardless of who they have or haven't played. Haven't seen them play yet?

Look dumbass, saying a defense is elite and saying that there is nobody that could score 30 on them are two different things.

If Alabama and Michigan were to field a combined defense I think I am not alone in saying that Alabama would have more starters on that D....that being said, we gave up 43 to Ole Miss.

See how that works...

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name teams that you think would easily drop 30 on Michigan.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying you've played a collection of shitty teams with shitty offenses and that there about 30 teams that could easily drop 30 on you...including Michigan St today if they had a few breaks...clear enough.
They had all the breaks and got 23. They should have only scored 10.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're argument is weak but I'll bite. Louisville maybe even Oklahoma if they play their A game.

Jesus, are all Michigan fans this big of homers.

For starters, You are the ones saying literally no one in the country could drop 30 on you.

Michigan St got shutout 3 times in the red zone including 4th and Goal from the 1...I will include them in, the teams that could drop 30 on you because they almost did. And it's not like we are talking about a playoff contender here...we are talking about a team that was 2-5 going into the game and ranked 106th offensively...they will of course climb after this dominant Michigan defensive showing, lol.

Colorado...they scored 28, pretty sure they have the potential for 30.

After that, go down the list of top 30 scoring offenses and pick any P5 team in the top 50. They all have the potential to drop 30 on Michigan...again, not saying they would all do it easily, but that they all could.

So far, the best team you have played on your baby soft schedule is Penn State, and that is not saying much...nothing could illustrate that better than the fact that you were #3 in scoring offense going into today's game...what does that tell you about where you rank defensively? Or are you guys going to tell us about how dominant your offense is too?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, are all Michigan fans this big of homers.

For starters nobody said easily drop 30 on Michigan but you two dumbasses. You are the ones saying literally no one in the country could drop 30 on you.

Michigan St got shutout 3 times in the red zone including 4th and Goal from the 1...I will include them in the teams that could drop 30 on you because they almost did. And it's not like we are talking about a playoff contender here...we are talking about a team that was 2-5 going into the game and ranked 106th offensively...they will of course climb after this dominant Michigan defensive showing, lol.

Colorado...they scored 28, pretty sure they have the potential for 30.

After that, go down the list of top 30 scoring offenses and pick any P5 team in the top 50. They all have the potential to drop 30 on Michigan...again, not saying they would all do it easily, as you suggested, but that they all could.

So far, the best team you have played on your baby soft schedule is Penn State, and that is not saying much...nothing could illustrate that better than the fact that you were #3 in scoring offense going into today's game...what does that tell you about where you rank defensively? Or are you guys going to tell us about how dominant your offense is too?
I'm saying two teams can easily score 30 points on us and maybe even Ohio State if they don't suck on offense. Of course there are more that can score on us. Scoring defense doesn't mean jack. yardage is more important. I was actually supporting your argument you fucktard, but you clearly see me being a homer.

Our defense is not '97 good or anything but we have like 6 NFL prospects on the unit so I think they are one of the best in the country. Not the definitive best or anything.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had all the breaks and got 23. They should have only scored 10.

Did we watch the same game...they didn't convert a 4th and goal from the 1 and missed a short field goal...big breaks there. I'm guessing you are talking about the refs in typical homer fashion.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we watch the same game...they didn't convert a 4th and goal from the 1 and missed a short field goal...big breaks there. I'm guessing you are talking about the refs in typical homer fashion.
They held on every play and won 3 challenges that should have gone against them. They also got like 3 phantom PI calls go there way. I'm not proud of the way Michigan played in the second half but the line play on both sides were good. The RBs(Higdon) aren't hitting the right holes and their QBs were getting lit up all day. Phantom penalties extended all their drives in the second half after the first half dominate performance. The run defense was definitely bad this game though.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying two teams can easily score 30 points on us and maybe even Ohio State if they don't suck on offense. Of course there are more that can score on us. Scoring defense doesn't mean jack. yardage is more important. I was actually supporting your argument you fucktard, but you clearly see me being a homer.

Our defense is not '97 good or anything but we have like 6 NFL prospects on the unit so I think they are one of the best in the country. Not the definitive best or anything.

Sorry, read your post wrong. I have no argument that Michigan is an elite defense with plenty of NFL talent. My main point is that elite defenses get 30 hung on them on a regular basis, particularly with the current rules.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, read your post wrong. I have no argument that Michigan is an elite defense with plenty of NFL talent. My main point is that elite defenses get 30 hung on them on a regular basis, particularly with the current rules.
My point being is I don't agree with @hailtoyourvictor. His argument is stupid as fuck. I feel like in college you have to be elite against the run more than the pass. Our pass defense is elite but our run defense today was a joke. Needs to improve. This ain't the NFL where good teams pass all day long. Bama has shown that run defense is more important in college.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They held on every play and won 3 challenges that should have gone against them. They also got like 3 phantom PI calls go there way. I'm not proud of the way Michigan played in the second half but the line play on both sides were good. The RBs(Higdon) aren't hitting the right holes and their QBs were getting lit up all day. Phantom penalties extended all their drives in the second half after the first half dominate performance. The run defense was definitely bad this game though.

I didn't think the calls were that egregious...especially not from a replay stand point. There were several bad calls on the field, including the catch that wasn't a catch, but hard to over turn with the evidence presented. Some of the PI calls were weak, but there was a lot of stuff not being called too.

On the other hand, you guys got a lot of catches that on another Saturday might have landed on the turf. Michigan receivers had stickum on today, especially on 3rd down, was impressive.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think the calls were that egregious...especially not from a replay stand point. There were several bad calls on the field, including the catch that wasn't a catch, but hard to over turn with the evidence presented. Some of the PI calls were weak, but there was a lot of stuff not being called too.

On the other hand, you guys got a lot of catches that on another Saturday might have landed on the turf. Michigan receivers had stickum on today, especially on 3rd down, was impressive.
One of our best players barely showed up in Jehu Chesson whom had a good bowl performance last year. Speight also threw a costly pick. We put up 50 if not for those two mishaps.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all that said I'm looking at our remaining schedule and I could see OSU and Indiana with that wacky offense putting up points on us. I think the Iowa game could be a huge trap game also. Will be much tougher than MSU even though they struggled.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of our best players barely showed up in Jehu Chesson whom had a good bowl performance last year. Speight also threw a costly pick. We put up 50 if not for those two mishaps.

Darboh was light's out though and Butt's is a Sunday Tight End.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point being is I don't agree with @hailtoyourvictor. His argument is stupid as fuck. I feel like in college you have to be elite against the run more than the pass. Our pass defense is elite but our run defense today was a joke. Needs to improve. This ain't the NFL where good teams pass all day long. Bama has shown that run defense is more important in college.

Google S&P. Im too drunk to link you. You're probably too stupid to find it and comprehend yourself but go ahead and give it a shot.

I'll permaban bet you that no one scores over 30 on our defenses accept? I bet you won't, pussy.