• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New sticky needed

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dad, i think they are called sticky's. We need one for coach of the week needing to be fired. It changes from week to week depending on how the game goes. Although this week we are leaning towards firing the entire staff. It's actually comical to watch how this changes from week to week. :10:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao! Maybe we just need an over reaction, get it out of your system, rant thread. Or the meltdown area, ha, ha.

Mustard Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can start the fire Haslett thread! I have been saying it since last year, and yes we improved to a lower average defense (22nd) and won the division. I guess we are hoping again that we can improve to a lower average D. That's what has become of our expectations. Strive to be slightly better than bad. This will not change.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given our limitations regarding draft picks and cap space, that has been my lowly expectation this year and last. Now, next year... That's a different story.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I actually think its been pretty consistent. Haslett has been the main target for the better part of 2 years. The new STs coach has emerged as a regular to be fired. The only inconsistent one has been Kyle. Some weeks we call for his head and some weeks he is the savior.

Mustard Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haslett being the #1 target for a couple of years now has to tell you something. This is four years now with one step forward and two steps back. There is always an excuse: injuries, suspensions, not the right 3-4 personnel, cap penalties, etc. These factors do matter, but you need to evaluate the right people, bring them in, and overcome adversity. We are not expecting the '85 Bears, just a solid middle of the pack unit. The play of the ST is also an alarming trend. The coach is new so I expect there to be some growing pains, but he may be in over his head. I say give him a chance to turn it around. We should see some improvement by the end of the year, and we can address some of the needs in the offseason.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how some of you make an 18 million dollar penalty like nothing. Especially when it's two years in a row. The fact it's two years in a row, means you can't sign your own middle tier players such as Lorenzo Alexander.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haslett being the #1 target for a couple of years now has to tell you something. This is four years now with one step forward and two steps back. There is always an excuse: injuries, suspensions, not the right 3-4 personnel, cap penalties, etc. These factors do matter, but you need to evaluate the right people, bring them in, and overcome adversity. We are not expecting the '85 Bears, just a solid middle of the pack unit. The play of the ST is also an alarming trend. The coach is new so I expect there to be some growing pains, but he may be in over his head. I say give him a chance to turn it around. We should see some improvement by the end of the year, and we can address some of the needs in the offseason.

i am sorry but year one we had the old player contract which made the only FA's available old guys

next year we had the full blown strike and limited FA

the next 2 years we have cap penalties ti the tune of 36 mil .

you have to get that it affects talent

as for the draft i think we have done pretty well we have a franchise qb an pro bowl LT a pro bowl record setting rb a pro bowl cornerstone OLB and a future PB TE . garcon , cofield , bowen all have been pretty decent FA's

the facts are with the limited resources we have had we have done fairly well . next we will retain a couple of guys and bring in some good young talent

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am sorry but year one we had the old player contract which made the only FA's available old guys

next year we had the full blown strike and limited FA

the next 2 years we have cap penalties ti the tune of 36 mil .

you have to get that it affects talent

as for the draft i think we have done pretty well we have a franchise qb an pro bowl LT a pro bowl record setting rb a pro bowl cornerstone OLB and a future PB TE . garcon , cofield , bowen all have been pretty decent FA's

the facts are with the limited resources we have had we have done fairly well . next we will retain a couple of guys and bring in some good young talent

People don't understand that. It affects the starters but it affects depth even more.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fire the whole staff
send the special teams coach to the north pole

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how some of you make an 18 million dollar penalty like nothing. Especially when it's two years in a row. The fact it's two years in a row, means you can't sign your own middle tier players such as Lorenzo Alexander.

How does an $18M penalty two years in a row affect our inability to manage the clock? Or our inability to manage time outs? Or play calling? Or our inability to make mid game adjustments? Or to field a team that has been coached in discipline and thus doesn't give up huge penalties that keep drives alive for poor teams? These are the issues that I look at when I struggle with this coaching staff. It is not the talent level on this team. We have talent. We are not getting the production from the talent we have. Rak is a perfect example. On paper, the guy is a stud and should dominate. He should be a 13-16 sack a year guy. He's not even close to that. Is it is a scheme issue? A coaching issue? Or is it a player issue? I ask that honestly because I'm not sure.