• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New season new start new thread!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
officiating was awful everywhere.... good god....

only thing worse was the Devils........ damn us...

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I bet Taylor hall came back too early and his hurt more then they are leading on this smells of cammalai last year.

I can't for the life of me believe Haynes is still coaching this team. It's beyond obvious they don't even care about playing I actually think mac tenure was better then this

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
4th worst in the NHL. They couldn't fucking do this last year with the top talent in the draft class last year fuck

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Missed the game but heard about the hit. Hope he is ok. Heard the officiating was pretty bad on both sides.

Big win team USA! Also nice to see some Devils prospects representing in the tournament.

The Devils did get 9 power plays lol but what good would've a 5 min penalty been when they go 0-9.

Team just lacks intensity discipline leadership. Which is nuts because this has been an issue with this orginzation since Stevens and neids left. How many coaches have we been through? Shooting pucks at coaches? They really need to strip Andy of the c and expose him for Vegas hopefully they bite and take him. Go out and bring in a monster minute eating physical d man like Weber. I would love him on this team even at his age. Face it this team is semi win now mode. Cory ain't getting younger and the clock is ticking on hall

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nice shut out win. Didnt expect that and good for Cory.
Regarding the draft, maybe no McDavid or Matthews but I sure would not be disappointed picking up Nico Hischier. Been watching the junior tournament. Guy almost beat the USA team by himself today.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State loses... suckks...
Brooklyn being Brooklyn...whatevz....

Nj played? n won??!?!? Hazaar!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
cory actually came to play!

the powerplay is still a joke a full 1:20 of 5on3 with the puck not leaving the zone no less! they managed what 2 non threatening shots?
empty net goal?!?!?!?!?!?!?! the win doesnt' matter if they can't follow it up tonight with a win

that was a sick move by the swiss kid. loved that he took it to the net! wtf why don't more players go and do that? take the puck to the cage where you can actually score?!?!?!?!

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is another nice goal by him. sorry for the non English. I saw the English version somewhere but cant find it now.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Cory very good once again.

They got 3 home games in 4 nights starting this Friday night.
Matthews and Leafs, followed by McDavid and Larsson on Saturday, then the Panthers on Monday. I hate watching Florida and Devils. Always seems like there is no room on the ice.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no reason we cant win those 3!!!!

lets go Devils!!!

Oh that game vs EDM, Hall is gonna light them up!

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Taylor hall came back too early and his hurt more then they are leading on this smells of cammalai last year.

I can't for the life of me believe Haynes is still coaching this team. It's beyond obvious they don't even care about playing I actually think mac tenure was better then this

Do you remember the Mac tenure? Because I do. You're crazy.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK.... change is needed. Whoever is in charge of defense needs to be fired ASAP.

There's too much fucking standing around, letting the opponent constantly dictate the offense. There's no pressure, no one pressing anyone off the puck. It's stand and watch.... its killing us.

IDK if its the players or system cuz we DID NOT look this weak last yr.... puck handling, puck control, positioning its terrible. Like it shows no one practices!

Throw in no true #1 line, no one..... wtf is going on!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Do you remember the Mac tenure? Because I do. You're crazy.

lol it's close

It's the same compete level which is none discipline none no mental toughness. I read I believe it was after the Boston win that love joy comes out and says practice had to be stopped because the team wasn't interested and just going through the motions. Do these guys even want to play for hynes anymore? Heck hall is even looking worthless out there!

I really think hovart for Cory was a loss and Larson for hall isn't shaping up to be the steal everyone thought. I'm not saying Larson is better but I think it's a push right now. Go back 5 months and everyone singing a different tune.

I can live with giving up 5 goals a game as long as they are hustling and it's 5-4. This? Good lord there isn't one single bright spot.

Pelley sucks cam is a ghost again. Palms can't hit the net Henrique can't skate

Status
Not open for further replies.