• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Rule for my Weekly Duties...............

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Just temporary. For a few weeks or until Shit gets Straighten out.

The Weekly Coverage map will occur sometime during the day on Friday.

I just want to make sure I got all the information correct and Thursday is looking solidly booked for the time being.

Back to Normal some point in After Canadian Thanksgiving.

PS I'm know when it is so it's up to you numbskulls to figure it out.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And someone might have to cover me for a week in October. Due for surgery and have to be in Hospital for a week.

Now back to your regular scheduled programming

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really sure what to say here, Judge.. you have responsibilities to post the weekly coverage maps.. I wish you well on the surgery but this hardly excuses you from your duties, and I don't trust anyone else on this forum to provide us these updates.

Gotta say I'm fairly disappointed here...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't developed your back fill yet?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really sure what to say here, Judge.. you have responsibilities to post the weekly coverage maps.. I wish you well on the surgery but this hardly excuses you from your duties, and I don't trust anyone else on this forum to provide us these updates.

Yeah he really should have put off the surgery until after the season. Selfish prick.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Just temporary. For a few weeks or until Shit gets Straighten out.

The Weekly Coverage map will occur sometime during the day on Friday.

I just want to make sure I got all the information correct and Thursday is looking solidly booked for the time being.

Back to Normal some point in After Canadian Thanksgiving.

PS I'm know when it is so it's up to you numbskulls to figure it out.
hope it all works out for you.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Typical Canadian...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jarntt... jump in the ocean... jump in, see what happens.
Shark Week GIF by Storyful

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah he really should have put off the surgery until after the season. Selfish prick.

I have selfish parents and the Health system out here is slow moving sometimes.

Basically, through a Electrocardiogram, Ultrasound and a X-ray (All ordered by Separate doctors).

-Cyst on my left side on my neck (Fluid filled)
- Cyst on my Right Thyriod( Fluid filled and big ass mf)
- Lessions on one of my native Kidneys (Had transplant in 2013)

So they took care of the first Cyst by draining in November last year. The second was found on December.

Supposed to have it drained in February but I got covid on the Saturday on a Tuesday booked Surgery. Moved to March

Went to Vancouver. Sleepy Doctors (for lack of spelling) canceled the surgery at 4:00 PM the day before because the cyst was too big to operate. We were already in Vancovuer

The Kidney Surgery scheduled in got canceled by the sleepy doctor for the same reason.

Had a Thyroidectomy in the summer.

Now to have the Kidney Surgery

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love you too Sharky

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And someone might have to cover me for a week in October. Due for surgery and have to be in Hospital for a week.

Now back to your regular scheduled programming
I get you don't have time posting the map due to sponge bathes but the other time you'll be in bed so there's your free time to post the maps. It's a win win for everyone!

Good luck with the surgery and speedy recovery!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Basically, through a Electrocardiogram, Ultrasound and a X-ray (All ordered by Separate doctors).

So they took care of the first Cyst by draining in November last year. The second was found on December.

Supposed to have it drained in February but I got covid on the Saturday on a Tuesday booked Surgery. Moved to March

Went to Vancouver. Sleepy Doctors (for lack of spelling) canceled the surgery at 4:00 PM the day before because the cyst was too big to operate. We were already in Vancovuer

The Kidney Surgery scheduled in got canceled by the sleepy doctor for the same reason.

You know I'm joking Judge, thoughts and prayers your way and we'll miss ya while you're out of commission.

I had a cyst on my neck (got infected) and went to a Moh's surgeon to get it removed. It was close to my spine so they put me out (non assisted breathing). I know how serious that can be. Haven't had to deal with kidney surgery at this time. I hope you are able to return healthy and have some fun with us on the forum this year. You're one of the few that tolerate my antics.

Anyway, keep us posted how things go.

hug-icegif-11.gif

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really sorry to read all of this. I've got a list too but I don't want to turn it into a competition and frankly I'll take our list over what you've been through. Good luck my friend.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WOW, take care of yourself if these silly sharks can't read a TV guide that's their problem.

I will gladly help out with the map posting for you.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck with everything. We are all rooting for you. :hope:
Still no excuse for missing the week in October, but we'll let it slide this time :D

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck with everything. I’ll be praying for you.