• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Redskin contracts and resignings

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the exception of Payne and Brissett, would these guys be starters anywhere else?
guess there were no other options
Wylie started for the world champion chiefs so perhaps you might be wrong there .
. Nick Gates has 29 starts in his career but his issue is health

cody Barton has 16 career starts in 4 yrs

the rest are BU’S so it isn’t like we don’t need BU’S

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what makes him like Carson Wentz?
I've posted this stuff before and don't mind doing it again.
After reading this, take a look at his fieldwork, and see if you agree with it or not. I did and I do. Perhaps you'll see something different but to me, all of his favorable traits (and he does have some ex: prototypical NFL build and a great arm) are outweighed by some really disturbing habits. Of course, it all could be just me, once again, spouting a bunch of provable facts, because I'm a racist!

Struggles of Kentucky QB Will Levis draws comparison to Carson …

WillLevis reminds some of Carson wentz - Bing

Will Levis Compared to Josh Allen, Carson Wentz by NFL GMs, …

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he turned out to be Josh Allen. I could live with thst

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he turned out to be Josh Allen. I could live with thst
Wouldn't that also require Washington to mimic Buffalo in coaching style, team makeup, organizational function, etc.? I'm not saying that it's not possible, but Josh Allen on this team with this organization and coaching staff may or may not work... we've seen what happens when the Commanders attempt to use a plug-and-play method with Wince! (Fitzpatrick, K Allen, Haskins, Heinicke et.al as well)

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After reading this, take a look at his fieldwork, and see if you agree with it or not. I did and I do. Perhaps you'll see something different but to me, all of his favorable traits (and he does have some ex: prototypical NFL build and a great arm) are outweighed by some really disturbing habits. Of course, it all could be just me, once again, spouting a bunch of provable facts, because I'm a racist!

will Levi’s is completely different than Josh Allen. Allen has also overcome his issues while Wentz did not. My biggest concern with Levi’s is his accuracy.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will Levi’s is completely different than Josh Allen. Allen has also overcome his issues while Wentz did not. My biggest concern with Levi’s is his accuracy.
OK

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure I could draft him in round one

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I could draft him in round one
Earlier I posted in a response that his best value would be in round two but no later than the middle of round 3. I stick by that assessment.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree regarding his accuracy.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another reason i'm excitied to see Howell as QB1, i'm not completely pissed with Rivera because i believe there was conspiracy with how Wentz and Browns game was handled. Anywhoo - if Howell is ruined here, it will be sad, but an inexpensive blunder. You bring in Levis, play him early, you ruin his career, waste the 16th pick and start all over again.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sty, my level of respect for you went up a notch, if you know, you know.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Contrary to what? we were talking about Levis.
Understood Sty... Nobody at this point should want or suggest Levis. We are rolling with Howell because this org is either afraid or not competent enough to figure out the QB position. We have a guy who if nothing, is accurate with the football and only 23 years old in September 2023. Since this is Ron's walk year, let's see what Howell can do with weapons, a solid OLine and run game along with a good defense.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understood Sty... Nobody at this point should want or suggest Levis. We are rolling with Howell because this org is either afraid or not competent enough to figure out the QB position. We have a guy who if nothing, is accurate with the football and only 23 years old in September 2023. Since this is Ron's walk year, let's see what Howell can do with weapons, a solid OLine and run game along with a good defense.
I absolutely agree...Howell must be given the opportunity to do it or not!

That said, there are 52 other guys that I'm also concerned about because their careers are very short, and few if any of the young ones are going to voluntarily play for the same money as their contracts become renewable/ extended/ renegotiated.

That is why the third leg of the plan that I put out included drafting another QB but no later than the first 5 picks of the 3rd round.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So am I, but you'd have to admit finding a sucker generally means teams like ours!
i'm not so sure RR would reach for a QB at 16 considering they snapped up howell late. doesn't seem like his MO at least reaching for QBs.