• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Mock

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Very plausible that those picks turn out that way. Indy selected Jesse Williams and I am still not convince that a team would draft him in the first even though he has first round talent.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may not, but he is a legit talent at DT and NT. I could see SF picking him at 31 if he falls there as well.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carradine at 31 huh? Now you're just getting my hopes up.

If his health and everything checks out at his pro day and he still has all that athleticism I'll move him up. But until then he is too risky to be any higher IMO.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If his health and everything checks out at his pro day and he still has all that athleticism I'll move him up.

Don't even think about it.
monkeywithgun.png

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A fabulous pick by Tampa. But we all know that the 13th pick will end up being the Jets' - and they too would end up selecting Star as well at that spot. The Jets could have both Ansah and Lotutelei on draft day.

If I were them (the Jets that is) that would be my approach come draft day. Ansah and Star!! I would then target a cornerback and a WR in rounds 2 and 3, where Keenan Allen/Justin Hunter/DeAndre Hopkins; or Jonathan Banks/Jamar Taylor/Darius Slay could still be waiting for me.

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
if the Jets move Revis, I would put lots of money on them moving up for Milliner

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if the Jets move Revis, I would put lots of money on them moving up for Milliner

I wouldn't. I would keep both of my picks and play it there. You're not going to find a Revis in this draft, but you will find plenty of Brandon Carrs and Terrel Browns' type like starters in this draft - different style corners that plays the position very solid and be great starters for you. They can do so much in this draft. They're on a rebuilding phase, I would target a franchise QB in 2014 draft. But at least start adding the core talent on the defensive side of the ball now.

As a matter of fact, if we could give the Jets our 34th pick for their 2014 first round pick, I'd do it in a minute. Like the Chiefs of 2012, they could be the suprise team that ends up having the worse record at the end of this season. They should be a primary candidate to trade with in a couple days from now for that purpose.

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I wouldn't. I would keep both of my picks and play it there. You're not going to find a Revis in this draft, but you will find plenty of Brandon Carrs and Terrel Browns' type like starters in this draft - different style corners that plays the position very solid and be great starters for you. They can do so much in this draft. They're on a rebuilding phase, I would target a franchise QB in 2014 draft. But at least start adding the core talent on the defensive side of the ball now.

As a matter of fact, if we could give the Jets our 34th pick for their 2014 first round pick, I'd do it in a minute. Like the Chiefs of 2012, they could be the suprise team that ends up having the worse record at the end of this season. They should be a primary candidate to trade with in a couple days from now for that purpose.

Now that's thinking with your brainer