• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New GM & Head Coach

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JDR and Gase were both fired with Fox. Looks like JDR is your HC and perhaps Shurmur will be your OC although no word on that just yet.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PM will in all likelihood retire. I think he's done as well as Elway moves in a new direction. And Elway is moving pretty fast since he nearly has unchecked power now that Bolen is dementiated beyond belief and the Bolen family wants to sell the team.

This is a the perfect time for the raiders to get the train moving. I fully trust MD and RM will sign JDR as the next HC and Shurmur has a very good chance of being your next OC. That would be awesome!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My goodness!! Those Duck Uniforms are SICK!! Silver and Black!! Let's Go West Coast!!

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id like to see them have a more extensive search for a coach. I get it everybody wants del rio. hes decent im not sure hes the guy who improves team to playoff bound. but like some of the reports ive read that theres speculation reggie may not last past another year or 2. and its likely whatever GM takes his place "if that happens" guts all the coaches. Idaho I know your high on reggie that's your right and all. his moves are going to be scrutinized. if they take Amari cooper and he doesn't put up odel beckham or Sammy Watkins type numbers as a rookie then many will blame reggie.

but overall I think state of team is why not many candidates are considering Oakland. I expect one of these coaching openings like Denver or san Francisco will hit some home run hire and ill be here thinking Oakland was never a option for that coach

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan, i am high on RM.. I think he is doing a good job, but what i think or say don't matter man.. The Owner of the Oakland Raiders is the ONLY one that matters.. And he thinks RM is doing a good job, so we move on bro.. We will cross that bridge 2 years from now when it gets here..
And when it comes to coaches?? What did the Raiders say?? We want a guy that's been there done that as a HC!! No more up and comers.. The 2 guys they wanted didn't want to coach in the NFL anymore, so JDR and TS became the targets.. And tell me, what would be better than say, JDR HC, Trestman OC, Smith DC?? Not some up and Comer Like DA that's for sure..
And if we draft Cooper?? and he busts?? Well, that's why the draft is a gamble..
And really?? Who cares about the Grease Fire that is now Denver and San Fran!! Not Me, i really don't give a sheet what they do..
Let's see how it plays out?? The AFC West is WIDE OPENED!! Add Suh, Cobb, Maclin, and another SWEET draft, and things could change on a dime dude.. Let it play out..

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good advice Idahoraiderfan. The Raiders have the right people in place in the FO that are good solid and integrity-based people of whom we already discussed. The Raiders are on the move as well.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a question that comes up about del rio is he's been linked to raiders job but far as I know no other team wants him really. Haven't heard anything about him interviewing with other teams declining them or anything. So not sure you put all your marbles into someone that isn't a high commodity. I'd like to see them atleast interview some others. Maybe John fox. the DC in buffalo just stepped down as well

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it looks like the Donks might want JDR eh?? Good, now we can be happy that someone else wants the coach we want.. Hopefully we get into a bidding war over him!! And maybe lose him to the other team.. Then we can all say?? See nobody wants the Raiders, they are trash, FIRE everybody!! lol..
Other than Fox, JDR is the best out there, and that's the bottom line.. Get your guy Mark and Reggie!! If that's who you want..

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it looks like the Donks might want JDR eh?? Good, now we can be happy that someone else wants the coach we want.. Hopefully we get into a bidding war over him!! And maybe lose him to the other team.. Then we can all say?? See nobody wants the Raiders, they are trash, FIRE everybody!! lol..
Other than Fox, JDR is the best out there, and that's the bottom line.. Get your guy Mark and Reggie!! If that's who you want..

JDR's parents are in the NATION & season ticket holders. Come on Momma D-R, get your boy to come back home.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan, i am high on RM.. I think he is doing a good job, but what i think or say don't matter man.. The Owner of the Oakland Raiders is the ONLY one that matters.. And he thinks RM is doing a good job, so we move on bro.. We will cross that bridge 2 years from now when it gets here..
And when it comes to coaches?? What did the Raiders say?? We want a guy that's been there done that as a HC!! No more up and comers.. The 2 guys they wanted didn't want to coach in the NFL anymore, so JDR and TS became the targets.. And tell me, what would be better than say, JDR HC, Trestman OC, Smith DC?? Not some up and Comer Like DA that's for sure..
And if we draft Cooper?? and he busts?? Well, that's why the draft is a gamble..
And really?? Who cares about the Grease Fire that is now Denver and San Fran!! Not Me, i really don't give a sheet what they do..
Let's see how it plays out?? The AFC West is WIDE OPENED!! Add Suh, Cobb, Maclin, and another SWEET draft, and things could change on a dime dude.. Let it play out..

yeah true it is a gamble. but those busts fall back on someone. for the most part that someone is the GM, team scouts etc. looks like a genius if you hit a home run with a draft pick. if its a bust especially a top 10 bust your job security is in question.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the word on the street is, my boy Reggie wants TS and Mark wants JDR eh??
Its a total MELTDOWN in the RaiderNation after that rumor hit the wire.. What a trip.. Let's see what happens..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Broncos don't actually want Del Rio. He will get an interview out of respect from the franchise but word in Denver is he is pretty much at the bottom of the list of coaches we would actually hire. Elway was not impressed with Del Rio's ability to adjust in game and not impressed about getting his players prepared to play in big games. So looks like he is all yours.

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos don't actually want Del Rio. He will get an interview out of respect from the franchise but word in Denver is he is pretty much at the bottom of the list of coaches we would actually hire. Elway was not impressed with Del Rio's ability to adjust in game and not impressed about getting his players prepared to play in big games. So looks like he is all yours.

I didn't realize JDR was your O Coordinator. :yahoo:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So JDR is our new HC eh?? TS given his walking papers!! Word has it JDR recruiting Trestman and Smith pretty hard.. DANG!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, JDR did enough to win that game.. Heck he had your D rank top 5 all year!! Put the blame where it belongs dude.. PM is shot man, that happens as we get older.. Then that super green OC you got got schooled by Pagano and his staff.. It is what it is dude.. Im not hating dude, just telling it as it is..
It don't matter, the Nation is happy with JDR.. And if he can get Trestman and smith?? Big time score..

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, JDR did enough to win that game.. Heck he had your D rank top 5 all year!! Put the blame where it belongs dude.. PM is shot man, that happens as we get older.. Then that super green OC you got got schooled by Pagano and his staff.. It is what it is dude.. Im not hating dude, just telling it as it is..
It don't matter, the Nation is happy with JDR.. And if he can get Trestman and smith?? Big time score..

Maybe in yards per play, but being tied for 16th in PPG with the Rams (another underachieving D btw, imo) is pretty mediocre. Top flight talent with mediocre at best results is not what Broncos fans are really looking for if I am reading this right.

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe in yards per play, but being tied for 16th in PPG with the Rams (another underachieving D btw, imo) is pretty mediocre. Top flight talent with mediocre at best results is not what Broncos fans are really looking for if I am reading this right.

As quickly as the Donks score, it's almost as bad on the D as our 3 & outs. When I say almost, sure it's probably not that close, but it does have merit.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MooseMan, i hear ya.. But when you win like 12 games and have a top 5 rank D all year, then get bounced in the first round of the playoffs with a QB that is clearly shot, and a super green OC getting his lunch eaten by Pagano you put the blame were it belongs.. Fox and JDR did their jobs all year long..
Hey somebody has to take the fall.. And Fox and JDR took it..
Everybody knows what the problem in Denver is.. Why do you think all their coaches are getting snapped up REAL fast.. As soon as Fox gets his HC job, he will pick that team clean.. LB, OL ,DB,DL,WR coaches will all be gone.. Denver had a great coaching staff at one time..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrance Knighton, i want to be wherever JDR is!! And so it begins!! Hey TK!! Would you like to play with ALL Rookie DT Jelly Ellis??