• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: New England Patriots @ Denver Broncos (8:30 EST - NBC)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said Denver earned this win.
So far the early returns say Denver has a QB going forward. Would you be willing to trade him to Dallas for Cassell?

Haha I think we will hold onto him for just a bit longer and see what happens. Been a very long time since the Broncos have had such a promising young QB that they believed in like this. Honestly I felt like I had been sent back in time to the early 90's and watching Elway on those 4th Quarter drives to win games. The kid was as cool as can be. Not many bigger moments than going against maybe the best team in football with the best scoring defense in the NFL no timeouts and needing a touchdown in a prime time game. Man this kid has me pumped.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriot fans again just want to thank you for being such a classy bunch this week. Even in a loss you guys have stayed very level headed. It was a great game and I am really hoping we have a rematch in the playoffs.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to get my one troll post in after the win

CVCZwy3XIAAe87_.jpg

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to hand it to the Pat fans who stuck around after their first loss.
Wonder why the loudest one is so silent.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to hand it to the Pat fans who stuck around after their first loss.
Wonder why the loudest one is so silent.

He's going to hide behind the post he made about the Pats losing. He's got his ass covered well. A great troll covers his tracks when he sees cracks.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are going injury wise then I guess to me I counter with the Broncos were without Ware and Manning before the game started. Then they added Ward, Vasquez, and Sly Williams to that group. That is without already counting the players that have gone on IR like Clady. That right there is 5 Pro Bowl players from that list of names. So I don't think injury excuse is something that you can lean on without actually looking at both teams. Throw in at this point in the season every team has lost key players. I don't think there is a single team in the league that you can point to and say look at how healthy they are they have every starter that they planned to start the season still playing.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are going injury wise then I guess to me I counter with the Broncos were without Ware and Manning before the game started. Then they added Ward, Vasquez, and Sly Williams to that group. That is without already counting the players that have gone on IR like Clady. That right there is 5 Pro Bowl players from that list of names. So I don't think injury excuse is something that you can lean on without actually looking at both teams. Throw in at this point in the season every team has lost key players. I don't think there is a single team in the league that you can point to and say look at how healthy they are they have every starter that they planned to start the season still playing.

But at this point in Mannings career, being without him is a plus.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right you think Manning would have made those key throws Osweiller made tonight NO he wouldn't have.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh I would honestly agree. I'm just more pointing to the fact that both teams are banged up. You can't just look at one team and say "well look at all our injuries" without actually acknowledging that every team has some key injuries at this point in the season. Even if you take Manning out of that equation that still leaves us without Ware, Clady, Ward, and Vasquez who all are Pro Bowl players. Throw in Mathis on the OL they said his ankle is just completely black and blue right now and can't believe he even tried to play in this game. Believe me I do understand the Pats are banged up and the players they have at WR right now good chance most of them are not even in the league next season. It is just part of the game. Brady honestly just proved again tonight that he can still get it done even with a bunch of no names. He had a pretty darn good game throwing for 3 touchdowns.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All kidding aside, Osweiler doesn't look too bad... I've been following him ever since the Gonzaga Bulldogs recruited him then he decided to go to Arizona St to play football... I've always thought he'd be a solid QB in the NFL given his chance... He's actually looked very capable as a NFL starter the past few games imo...

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I would honestly agree. I'm just more pointing to the fact that both teams are banged up. You can't just look at one team and say "well look at all our injuries" without actually acknowledging that every team has some key injuries at this point in the season. Even if you take Manning out of that equation that still leaves us without Ware, Clady, Ward, and Vasquez who all are Pro Bowl players. Throw in Mathis on the OL they said his ankle is just completely black and blue right now and can't believe he even tried to play in this game. Believe me I do understand the Pats are banged up and the players they have at WR right now good chance most of them are not even in the league next season. It is just part of the game. Brady honestly just proved again tonight that he can still get it done even with a bunch of no names. He had a pretty darn good game throwing for 3 touchdowns.
I think thats very true and fair. Both teams were pretty banged up before and during the game.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn...I have Rock on ignore. I almost feel like taking him off the list after this....almost