• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Disney Format

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a guy over at Disney asking for other forums.

What is the verdict? Do we go public?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a guy over at Disney asking for other forums.

What is the verdict? Do we go public?

When is the IPO? LOL!

Obviously, I am not the decisionmaker on that (I will defer to our elder statesmen on that), but out of curiosity, who is asking?

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say do it!

Filo, ready the ban hammer!

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Offer alternatives:

mccovey chronicles
runboard

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the IPO? LOL!

Obviously, I am not the decisionmaker on that (I will defer to our elder statesmen on that), but out of curiosity, who is asking?

No ONE is the decision maker.

What are your thoughts? Your "vote"?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No ONE is the decision maker.

What are your thoughts? Your "vote"?

I say open the doors provided that we have an effective way of getting rid of trolls, and I don't want trolls to simply be able to re-register with a new name and new account after they have been banned, like they do on Disney.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PM's or in the thread itself?

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Looks like the Niners Forum is making the switch to sportshoopla.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like jimsan15 has given the news. I sent him an invite a long time ago, but he never showed up here as far as I know (most likely as a guest though). Anyway, the cat is out of the bag.

San Francisco Giants Forum - ESPN

Nevermind, now it looks like jimsan has deleted his post. Jimsan, post here man!!! You're a good poster, you can lurk if you'd like, but feel free to post too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Nolan, we have the higher ground and the guns are loaded. Where are ya?!?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the DumDum board emptying out, Nolan is going slowly nuts with no one responding to him. He's getting all angry on people for no reason (or less than normal) and the best part, 'talking' to the guy who created a screen name JUST to troll him.

ESPN.com: San Francisco Giants Message Board

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he doesn't understand. I'm actually thinking that FUDSENSE is AgentJack. I think that NN considers FUDSENSE a comrade in arms. Doesn't realize that he's being trolled.
But, I have to tell you - it's hard pulling away from that board. Sometimes I have to read through the threads 3 times just to conform what I read. I generally just lurk on most forums and this one offers some very good conversation. The DumDum board is just 'different'. Never quite came across anything like it. Troll infected and most of the regulars just take turns insulting each other. Different POV are not tolerated. Sort of like looking a road kill. It's disgusting but you just can't turn away

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he doesn't understand. I'm actually thinking that FUDSENSE is AgentJack. I think that NN considers FUDSENSE a comrade in arms. Doesn't realize that he's being trolled.
But, I have to tell you - it's hard pulling away from that board. Sometimes I have to read through the threads 3 times just to conform what I read. I generally just lurk on most forums and this one offers some very good conversation. The DumDum board is just 'different'. Never quite came across anything like it. Troll infected and most of the regulars just take turns insulting each other. Different POV are not tolerated. Sort of like looking a road kill. It's disgusting but you just can't turn away

You might find it easier after the 15th when they no longer offer the old format DumDum board and it's strictly the new one.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

LOL. I know what you mean. I just went over there to see how things looked with this recent stretch. Pretty bad, and there is Nolan showing himself to be a moron by offering his own skewed and flawed version of a martingale theory of gambling.

Very similar to him not being able to do a reality check when he misunderstood a commentator's statement that Cole Hamels was throwing 12mph harder than at a similar point in spring training the year before, and morphed that into "Cole Hamels gained 12mph on his fastball!"

The dude is not very bright.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I know what you mean. I just went over there to see how things looked with this recent stretch. Pretty bad, and there is Nolan showing himself to be a moron by offering his own skewed and flawed version of a martingale theory of gambling.

Very similar to him not being able to do a reality check when he misunderstood a commentator's statement that Cole Hamels was throwing 12mph harder than at a similar point in spring training the year before, and morphed that into "Cole Hamels gained 12mph on his fastball!"

The dude is not very bright.

I usually waffle on this thought (above in bold).....sometimes he just seems like the guy who likes to take indefensible positions just to initiate arguments and rile people up. Other times he just seems downright dim.