• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New CBS members

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, well, is nice to see one of the funnier members here.

Ya for sure. Glad sixer made it over. Hey but Horse, Um your signature needs proof reading. I think you may have typed in the dark. Cant read a damned word of it...

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, I was racking my brain...for all of two minutes. I wanted to used lyrics from my second favorite band of all time, Suicidal Tendencies, from their song, Go'n Breakdown. But out of context they just see dumb. So, I thought for like five more seconds, and went with lyrics from one of my other all time favorite band. the words are correct, and in Japanese. If you Google them, I am sure they will lead you to the song. I love the song, but I was just being corny. Couldn't think of anything clever, or good to put up, so there you have it.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great to see 6...oh, and I see that Bayou Tiger is here too...well, you take the good with the bad, I guess.

troll_approval.gif

Bayou
tumblr_mjrg754N5v1s8czzko1_400.gif

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, you aint right!

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, I was racking my brain...for all of two minutes. I wanted to used lyrics from my second favorite band of all time, Suicidal Tendencies, from their song, Go'n Breakdown. But out of context they just see dumb. So, I thought for like five more seconds, and went with lyrics from one of my other all time favorite band. the words are correct, and in Japanese. If you Google them, I am sure they will lead you to the song. I love the song, but I was just being corny. Couldn't think of anything clever, or good to put up, so there you have it.

Ya, I figured it was somethin of the sorts. Suicidal Tendencies. Wow, blast from the past. JUST ONE PEPSI!!!! My older cousin lived in LA and ran with those guys in the 80s...

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cyco Mike is still playing. I think he is a one of a kind, he wrote some really awesome lyrics. He is a white dude that thought he was a vato.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, you aint right!

Hey BWB, Where is rest of the Tide gang? Good to see you here too... Gotta give you some love too.. I think I will give a reaction for all the CBS new joins from here forth Here is yours...

Fans_war_face.gif

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to be here, I have not seen any of the others floating around yet, sure they will amble in at some point. At any rate I am here and ready to continue my assault on anyone wishing to defame the SEC and Alabama in Particular. The former is just a sideline, the latter is my life and passion.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like one of the Boston terrorists has been shot and killed by po-lees... Justice is served. Now go get the other one and may God be with you...

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about Oregon, hope the NCAA goes easy on them...as easy as they can anyway. We all knew it was coming, but it wont last forever and you may just be stronger afterwards for having gone through it.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i saw that. Here is my solution to how we should attend to him if we catch him alive.

When they catch this guy, once the trial phase is over and he has been convicted without a doubt, they should sentence him to his form of execution....with a twist.

I say make it a public execution and set up a timer that ticks down so he can see it. Set up several small devices that are similar in size to the old m-80's with a loud bang, but no damage. After he see these tick down a go off and he is really losing it, then have the real one go off just a few feet away with glass and nails in it, just enough to seriously injure him, but not kill him right off. Then let him lay there dying with no help. Let this one suffer a bit as he obviously wanted others to do, this one need to see what it was like and maybe others will think twice about performing a similar act. Time to Take America back with a small, few eye for an eye executions with no major appeals processes to show we do have the nerve to stand up to terrorists

Last edited by a moderator:

FatDaddy6003

CBS Survivor
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,741.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i saw that. Here is my solution to how we should attend to him if we catch him alive.

When they catch this guy, once the trial phase is over and he has been convicted without a doubt, they should sentence him to his form of execution....with a twist.

I say make it a public execution and set up a timer that ticks down so he can see it. Set up several small devices that are similar in size to the old m-80's with a loud bang, but no damage. After he see these tick down a go off and he is really losing it, then have the real one go off just a few feet away with glass and nails in it, just enough to seriously injure him, but not kill him right off. Then let him lay there dying with no help. Let this one suffer a bit as he obviously wanted others to do, this one need to see what it was like and maybe others will think twice about performing a similar act. Time to Take America back with a small, few eye for an eye executions with no major appeals processes to show we do have the nerve to stand up to terrorists

:agree::whoo:lets add that a bucket of salt is dumped on him to add a little more zing to it!!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree::whoo:lets add that a bucket of salt is dumped on him to add a little more zing to it!!

Just put rock salt in with the ingredients. Thats what we load our shots with to keep the dogs out of the yard when we have one in heat, works real well....peas and rock salt.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about Oregon, hope the NCAA goes easy on them...as easy as they can anyway. We all knew it was coming, but it wont last forever and you may just be stronger afterwards for having gone through it.

Thanks Bandwagon. I hope it doesnt effect this season. I am very optimistic about this season. Hope Helfrich doesnt let it get in their heads. I know Kelly wouldna let it affect there play...

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Bandwagon. I hope it doesnt effect this season. I am very optimistic about this season. Hope Helfrich doesnt let it get in their heads. I know Kelly wouldna let it affect there play...

Gotta show love for the only other program i would consider being a fan of if mine was not already coursing through my veins.