• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New CBS members

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tit for tat, you tell me how living in the south is so dangerous based on skewed website data. I have lived in the south my entire life aside from a brief stint in Chicago, Philly and Cincinnati and i can say that the most scared I have ever felt was in Philly and Chicago. You think its because of my guns that i feel safe, but it has nothing to do with them, it has everything to do with knowing how to handle myself in most situations and how to treat people. Been all over the world and can safely say that those two northern cities are by far the worst I have ever seen for feeling safe.

oh I have a very strong idea what made you feel unsafe, very strong.

dk14beso

dk14beso
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like someone in a life raft just found me wandering adrift in the ocean after the good ship U.S.S. CBSSportsline sank.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da fuq is a 'good lucky guy'? :wtf2:

Think he meant to say good looking guy and from all accounts he was good looking and smooth talking. Thats why he was able to blend into college crowds so easily and move about unnoticed for so long. Could also pick up people on a moments notice, he had charm and was very like-able. Spent a year working with my Daughter on a school project on Serial Killers.

California actually has one of the highest percentages of Serial Killers and the FBI says at any one time as many as 4-6 have been in that state killing at the same time during different periods in the past.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like someone in a life raft just found me wandering adrift in the ocean after the good ship U.S.S. CBSSportsline sank.

From some of your past replies at CBS, you might should have been left drifting.:laugh3:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh I have a very strong idea what made you feel unsafe, very strong.

Right and you think it was because I didnt have my guns huh? You would be wrong, it might have had alot to do with never having been in cities that size before when I was there. Was still very young at the time. Been back a few times since and its not as bad now, although Chicago is still a bit creepy to me, not sure what it is though.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alright, beso in da house! now we can teach this suckers about the perils of reading! You cannot stop the revolution! Reading will be stop! Leaches will stop drinking the blood of the young with their fancy ass books! NO MORE, NO MORE!

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, beso in da house! now we can teach this suckers about the perils of reading! You cannot stop the revolution! Reading will be stop! Leaches will stop drinking the blood of the young with their fancy ass books! NO MORE, NO MORE!

He did you break into Syd Barretts stash or what?

Nice to mention Storm in your signature.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did you break into Syd Barretts stash or what?

Nice to mention Storm in your signature.

is sorta of an inside joke between me and besos from the other site. And yeah, I found out today that Storm died yesterday. I love his work. What's incredible is, back in the day I would go CD shopping and see a really awesome cover, like say Led Zeppelin's Presence. And I would be blown away by it, then I go find out, of course, Storm Thorgorson did it. My all time favorite is Wish You Were Here. I just think is an amazing piece of art, that relates a great deal to Welcome to the Machine, and Have a Cigar.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think he meant to say good looking guy and from all accounts he was good looking and smooth talking. Thats why he was able to blend into college crowds so easily and move about unnoticed for so long. Could also pick up people on a moments notice, he had charm and was very like-able. Spent a year working with my Daughter on a school project on Serial Killers.

California actually has one of the highest percentages of Serial Killers and the FBI says at any one time as many as 4-6 have been in that state killing at the same time during different periods in the past.

Gacy was was a fat fuck who dressed like a clown. Yeah, GRK was a smoothe fella...

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey UTE!!! Good to see ya. I have a PAC thread up and runnin partner!!!
Ya seen that ! I remember the one Trucker started over there at the other place!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People can use whatever name they want. I'm sure at least one or two trolls from the old boards will find their way over here with new names. Only a matter of time before their true colors betray their masks.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is sorta of an inside joke between me and besos from the other site. And yeah, I found out today that Storm died yesterday. I love his work. What's incredible is, back in the day I would go CD shopping and see a really awesome cover, like say Led Zeppelin's Presence. And I would be blown away by it, then I go find out, of course, Storm Thorgorson did it. My all time favorite is Wish You Were Here. I just think is an amazing piece of art, that relates a great deal to Welcome to the Machine, and Have a Cigar.

Yeah, that album is without a doubt my favorite. I can sit and listen to and just relax. Well, I have to wait till the wife and kids are asleep. Hate to get interrupted.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY EVERYBODY! Good riddance to CBS....it's posters like WhiteMamba, Iron Horse, and Gene that made it fun. I have been lurking this site for a while, happy to call it my new CFB discussion home.

I do have one question, though....

WHERE ARE ALL THE BOISE THREADS?!:confused2:

I haven't been around much, sir

If you've posted on the Boise State board at CBS for several years you might recognize me, I spend some time at CBS during 2009 I think, before this board was created in December.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been around much, sir

If you've posted on the Boise State board at CBS for several years you might recognize me, I spend some time at CBS during 2009 I think, before this board was created in December.

You know this place is going to Blow up once smiles_ID finds his way over smh.:hellno:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Gene is here, we will likely see some pop up. Now where is that smiles_id character?

I remember smiles_id I think, sounds familiar

hope he makes it over

Hey, to the old ESPN guys, what was the name of that dude that had a major hard on for USC, and would always make threads about Pete Carroll being a cheat, and was obsessed with him...anyone remember?

LSUoverUSC, most commonly known as stevie. He actually posted here for a while, but got himself banned