• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New CBS members

Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i saw that. Here is my solution to how we should attend to him if we catch him alive.

When they catch this guy, once the trial phase is over and he has been convicted without a doubt, they should sentence him to his form of execution....with a twist.

I say make it a public execution and set up a timer that ticks down so he can see it. Set up several small devices that are similar in size to the old m-80's with a loud bang, but no damage. After he see these tick down a go off and he is really losing it, then have the real one go off just a few feet away with glass and nails in it, just enough to seriously injure him, but not kill him right off. Then let him lay there dying with no help. Let this one suffer a bit as he obviously wanted others to do, this one need to see what it was like and maybe others will think twice about performing a similar act. Time to Take America back with a small, few eye for an eye executions with no major appeals processes to show we do have the nerve to stand up to terrorists

I'd add before we get to this point: You take his sack and place it in a vice. You tighten it down until he's in pain. Then leave him like that. eventually, he'll become accustomed to the pain, so you tighten a little more. Just keep repeating this until it pops like a grape. The key to this is to only do one testicle at a time.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i saw that. Here is my solution to how we should attend to him if we catch him alive.

When they catch this guy, once the trial phase is over and he has been convicted without a doubt, they should sentence him to his form of execution....with a twist.

I say make it a public execution and set up a timer that ticks down so he can see it. Set up several small devices that are similar in size to the old m-80's with a loud bang, but no damage. After he see these tick down a go off and he is really losing it, then have the real one go off just a few feet away with glass and nails in it, just enough to seriously injure him, but not kill him right off. Then let him lay there dying with no help. Let this one suffer a bit as he obviously wanted others to do, this one need to see what it was like and maybe others will think twice about performing a similar act. Time to Take America back with a small, few eye for an eye executions with no major appeals processes to show we do have the nerve to stand up to terrorists

Nice.

I was thinking of something simple like staking him out to a fire ant mound and pouring honey on him. If ya'll don't have enough fire ants in Boston, send him down to Texas. We have plenty and we know how to use the death penalty in this state.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice.

I was thinking of something simple like staking him out to a fire ant mound and pouring honey on him. If ya'll don't have enough fire ants in Boston, send him down to Texas. We have plenty and we know how to use the death penalty in this state.

Thats why you dont see shit like this happen in states like yours. That would be a suicide run from the start to commit and act of that nature in Texas.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need to save some money here. Why not give him a treatment?

Here is how it works. you get a two miles of gravel road. You strap him by his feet, butt naked. And you drive on those two miles of road, for 2 hours going back and forth, at 60 mphs. You do this for three weeks, if at the end of the three weeks he is still alive, you let him go, he has been cured of his evil ways. If he dies, then so be it.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are polls and sites for anything you want, dont make it true. Personally i will take a state where people are armed to the teeth and carry them willingly and will not run from a fight. That lets out about half the ones on your top 10 list. I think if he had more states like Texas, with an express lane to the death chamber, we would not have as much violent crime.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are polls and sites for anything you want, dont make it true. Personally i will take a state where people are armed to the teeth and carry them willingly and will not run from a fight. That lets out about half the ones on your top 10 list. I think if he had more states like Texas, with an express lane to the death chamber, we would not have as much violent crime.

right, then find me one that shows the contraire. All I know, in NY, I can go to the city at 3 am and feel safe.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas actually has relatively low violent crime and murder rates. However, the state has the fourth-highest incarceration rate, with 648 of every 100,000 residents in state prison.

You commit the crime you do the time.

I can remember when Bush was the governor, a Canadian was scheduled to die for a murder he committed in Texas. The Canadian PM requested that his sentence be commuted because Canada doesn't have a death penalty. Bush's response was

"People can't just come in our state and cold-blooded murder somebody. That's unacceptable behaviour, regardless of their nationality."

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right, then find me one that shows the contraire. All I know, in NY, I can go to the city at 3 am and feel safe.

I do that no matter where I go, its called confidence in my ability to protect myself and being armed.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crime Statistics tend to be skewed by warmer weather climates.

It is no surprise that lists tend to have cold weather areas as safer and places in the deep south or Mexico border states as less safe.

Simply, put nobody likes to commit crimes when it is 10 degrees outside.

Many crimes are "crimes of passion" in the moment when individuals interact in public and tempers flare.

There is less public interaction on the streets of Des Moines in January (maybe 7 degrees) versus say New Orleans (maybe 65 degrees).

There tends to be a huge spike in Northern Crime during the spring/summer months that almost balances things out.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crime Statistics tend to be skewed by warmer weather climates.

It is no surprise that lists tend to have cold weather areas as safer and places in the deep south or Mexico border states as less safe.

Simply, put nobody likes to commit crimes when it is 10 degrees outside.

Many crimes are "crimes of passion" in the moment when individuals interact in public and tempers flare.

There is less public interaction on the streets of Des Moines in January (maybe 7 degrees) versus say New Orleans (maybe 65 degrees).

There tends to be a huge spike in Northern Crime during the spring/summer months that almost balances things out.

hahahahahahahahaha okay, thanks for your apology. Yeah, criminals are just waiting for flowers to sprout in Vermont so they can go on a rampage.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course, you are chuck norris.

Dont have to be to be confident i can handle myself in most situations. Being ex-military, having 25 plus years of gun training and owning many i can carry concealed and a license to do so makes me confident. You seem to feel you couldnt die in an instant in New York because its so safe but in reality only the legal people dont carry guns in New York, criminals still have them and will use them if you venture into the wrong areas of town.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont have to be to be confident i can handle myself in most situations. Being ex-military, having 25 plus years of gun training and owning many i can carry concealed and a license to do so makes me confident. You seem to feel you couldnt die in an instant in New York because its so safe but in reality only the legal people dont carry guns in New York, criminals still have them and will use them if you venture into the wrong areas of town.

Please, please tell me more about living in NY! Tell me what I need to know to protect myself. You live under the illusion that a gun has kept you safe all this time. But I am sure you will tell me how you had to bust out your piece all the time. I have no doubt in you Chucky N.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, please tell me more about living in NY! Tell me what I need to know to protect myself. You live under the illusion that a gun has kept you safe all this time. But I am sure you will tell me how you had to bust out your piece all the time. I have no doubt in you Chucky N.

tit for tat, you tell me how living in the south is so dangerous based on skewed website data. I have lived in the south my entire life aside from a brief stint in Chicago, Philly and Cincinnati and i can say that the most scared I have ever felt was in Philly and Chicago. You think its because of my guns that i feel safe, but it has nothing to do with them, it has everything to do with knowing how to handle myself in most situations and how to treat people. Been all over the world and can safely say that those two northern cities are by far the worst I have ever seen for feeling safe.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:burt:Every place is safe till someone bust a cap off in your ass. I own all sorts of guns, but can't carry em around like I was wyatt erp.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_lltpbjCgtw1qg1rkjo1_400.gif

Nobody gonna screw with me... Im a Ninja

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green River Killer and Ted Bundy... Both Washington folk...

Bundy was a Husky