• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New CBS members

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know some folks from Childersburg

yea its a nice quiet town. If u or bamabear ever somehow are here with nothing to do hit me up on here we'll meet somewhere and ill buy yall a beer.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, BamaBear I am sorry. I was 4 when Mt Saint Helens blew its lid. Felt it all the way down in Portland. Scared to death of volcanoes to this day. Live close to a few active volcanoes. If Mt Rainier blows.... Seeya Seattle and Tacoma... Nice knowin ya

If yellowstone ever blows we are all fucked

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ...new site...same old Team SEC rhetoric...just waiting for Saban to take a go-kart ride with a hooker..is that not the SEC way? Aside from Georgia...who has to suspend their best players for a couple pantywaist games each year...the SEC is corrupt..big fan of Mark Richt...Honey Badger lost track of how many drug tests he failed...but remained on the team until LSU had a good secondary...facts don't lie.

Yumadbro?

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If yellowstone ever blows we are all fucked
Nope not at all. History reflects Saban's last game at LSU...Warren fucking Holloway! Have came to terms that the SEC plays above the rules...no slight against their fans...but it is true. Mathieu finishes 5th in Heisman voting..but gets no press? Miles knew what was going on....over 10 failed drug tests? Flirting with Arkansas? Snake oil sales have spiked in the South.

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does yellowstone blowing up having anything to do with that fucking hail mary?
Clicked the wrong post...Mrs Dee is from the South...apparently retardation is sexually transmitted! A loss is a loss..bro..hail mary or not...just proves the IQ of SEC players is in between a rock and a slug...how do you not play prevent D?

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clicked the wrong post...Mrs Dee is from the South...apparently retardation is sexually transmitted! A loss is a loss..bro..hail mary or not...just proves the IQ of SEC players is in between a rock and a slug...how do you not play prevent D?

I'm pretty sure that was the coaches call, but there is no way in hell im bout to put up an argument for the sake of an SEC player's IQ. Enjoy the insight bowl.

Also nice job on getting an attractive wife. Bet you're glad you didn't marry one of the locals.

:lol: :boink:

Last edited by a moderator:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ...new site...same old Team SEC rhetoric...just waiting for Saban to take a go-kart ride with a hooker..is that not the SEC way? Aside from Georgia...who has to suspend their best players for a couple pantywaist games each year...the SEC is corrupt..big fan of Mark Richt...Honey Badger lost track of how many drug tests he failed...but remained on the team until LSU had a good secondary...facts don't lie.

Can I get you a cry towel? :Cry:

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha nice one Kid...I am very glad I outkicked the coverage! Love getting you SEC folks in a tizzy! Nice to be here..and nice to know that the SEC and B1G will always be mortal rivals...hard to dispute the SEC's grip on BCS titles...whether they are paid for or not :) cheers!

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha nice one Kid...I am very glad I outkicked the coverage! Love getting you SEC folks in a tizzy! Nice to be here..and nice to know that the SEC and B1G will always be mortal rivals...hard to dispute the SEC's grip on BCS titles...whether they are paid for or not :) cheers!

Hey man i'm here for football and cheap laughs.:suds:

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah me too! It is nice to know that this site is not full of a bunch of pushovers...gotta defend your school and conference..I respect that...thank gawd Boise St fans don't have internet access yet! :laugh3:

Watch it, we have a few who steal it. Poor Vandals

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch it, we have a few who steal it. Poor Vandals
I set up a firewall...don't need any Boise fans thinking just because it took a miracle from gawd to beat OU..that all of a sudden they have a better tradition than the Bamas...Michigans...Nebraskas of the world....poor Bronco fans..looking forward to Kellen Moore being the next Joe Montana....of the Arena League! Like momma always said..."You can't teach dumb.."

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come my avatar didn't show up ? Is there a waiting period ?