• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New CBS members

PHISH_HEAD

PHISH_HEAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic a bit but..

I heard about this site about an hour ago..CBSSPORTS.COM really:wtf2:messed up! So far, I loved what I've seen here...Only problem....after 8 years there.. gotta start out as newbie. .Guess I'll really have to become active on these boards.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ducks are going to be in the NCG for awhile.....they have the best tech guy in the world on their side...not surprising Nike rules the world..3D printing...no sew upper....they are developing cleats from the ground up....Megatron cleats...Ducks had those a year ago...petrie dish forming to the best athletes in the world? Done and Doner.lol

I am sure my wife would now him, or him her. But yeah. It is cool running into the employee store and getting 50% off of brand new state of the art gear. Heck even team gear. I have so many pairs of Jordans its getting disgusting.

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba...the Ducks test everything first.Talons...Talon Elites..Flywire..I got that stuff years ago...tell ur wifey..like I tell my boy...Zoom Air is the way to go...full foot...double stack the heel....the stitching is good....more cushioning? Agree?

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UTVol,
Are you comin out to Eugene for the game this September? I made it to Knoxville a few years ago. Been to Nashville as well. LOVE those two cities. The Vols were awesome and gracious fans... I feel I have a debt to repay to some at an Oregon tailgater. Got a couple CBS Vol guys comin to Autzen and I am doing some salmon on the grill (caught by me:fish2:) and some dungeness crab. If you plan on the trip hit me up come August...

Newp...I'll be watchin from home. Glad you had a good time! Too bad the weather suuuucked.

We will get beat like an FCS team, I'm pretty sure of. It should be a good game if you're a Ducks fan.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard about this site about an hour ago..CBSSPORTS.COM really:wtf2:messed up! So far, I loved what I've seen here...Only problem....after 8 years there.. gotta start out as newbie. .Guess I'll really have to become active on these boards.

Being a newbie here makes you a king everywhere else. Truth.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newp...I'll be watchin from home. Glad you had a good time! Too bad the weather suuuucked.

We will get beat like an FCS team, I'm pretty sure of. It should be a good game if you're a Ducks fan.

Yeah they made us leave the seats to take cover. Lightning n shit

t0nyintransit

CBS Exile
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny... Washington and Idaho were built on the Oregon Territory!!!

Nice

Blue Shaded area Oregon territory
Hah, you beat me to it! I was going to mention it too, but would like to add that Montany and Wyo were built on Idaho Territory!

Wpdms_idaho_territory_1863_idx.png

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I got UT losing that game, BUT...closer than the people with common sense think.

I think Butch has Tennessee put on an honorable defensive display, keeping them in the thick of things until the 4th, until Oregon's offense seals the deal.

:2cents:

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got UT losing that game, BUT...closer than the people with common sense think.

I think Butch has Tennessee put on an honorable defensive display, keeping them in the thick of things until the 4th, until Oregon's offense seals the deal.

I hope you're right. We could use a solid moral victory going into Gainesville.

:pray:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a Nebraska joke. Nebraska-Wisconsin is one of the biggest rivalries on the Hoop.

:pound:

Yeah just like Nebraska Missouri those final years in the B12. You talk a lot of smack and get pissed at us so we are a rivalry.

:laugh3:

Keep wishin little brother, keep wishin.
:hellno:

Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UTVol,
Are you comin out to Eugene for the game this September? I made it to Knoxville a few years ago. Been to Nashville as well. LOVE those two cities. The Vols were awesome and gracious fans... I feel I have a debt to repay to some at an Oregon tailgater. Got a couple CBS Vol guys comin to Autzen and I am doing some salmon on the grill (caught by me:fish2:) and some dungeness crab. If you plan on the trip hit me up come August...

Man, makes think about becoming a Duck or Vols fan and making the trip too. Haven't had Dungeness in forever.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slowest Man Behind the Computer

:yahoo:

I'm in!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
noticing a lot of new duck fans from this CBS transfer!

WELCOME DUCKS!!!

SKOOOOOOO DUCKS!!

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For wild duck, I filet the breast. Marinate them about 30 Minutes to an hour in olive oil, Montreal Steak Seasoning and garlic. Get the pan smoking hot...no oil cause you already have the filets soaking in olive oil.

Anyways, cook it like liver....sear both sides till they are good and brown leaving the inside rare. Man....that there is some good eatin.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For wild duck, I filet the breast. Marinate them about 30 Minutes to an hour in olive oil, Montreal Steak Seasoning and garlic. Get the pan smoking hot...no oil cause you already have the filets soaking in olive oil.

Anyways, cook it like liver....sear both sides till they are good and brown leaving the inside rare. Man....that there is some good eatin.

Sup, jonvi? Good to see you over here. The ACC posters need to ALL come over here because this site is cool!:suds:

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sup, jonvi? Good to see you over here. The ACC posters need to ALL come over here because this site is cool!:suds:

:agree:Hey geneh....I was happy to see you here as well. And mamba and IH...and a bunch others. I think ikillyoe (sp?) was jamammy.

I've looked ngs over, but there seems to be a better defined category of subjects here. I'm still trying to find my ways around here though.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a bunch of us Burnt Orange fanatics that are CBS orphans.

unfortunately, Poooooooooooooooooooooor Aggie started stalking us.

After the awesome "5th place SEC trophy" season of 2012, they are suddenly loud little brothers.

From 2005-2012, there was exactly 2 or 3 total postings from Pooooooooooooooooooooooooor Aggie. Now there is 10,000 a day.

You will probably see this site collapse under the weight of new aggie fan.

You know Horn, You sure have a lot to say about a team that isn't in your conference, isn't your rival, and doesn't matter to you.

This is what you want your first impression on this new board to be? Instead of expressing your dissapointment of how CBS shit-canned the message board and how nice it is to find another board, you have to run your mouth about A&M and its fans. Real class act you are, but I expect nothing less from you.

Really, I think you should worry more about how to get the LHN in more than dozens of homes. Your going to need it so you can watch "Court TV - The Longhorn addition". Nice string of arrest for the t.u. football team ya'll have going. Its been a couple of weeks aren't you due for another one? You could also concern yourself with how well the longhorn defense can learn the art of tackling (they had no clue last year) and if David Ash can learn to complete passes on a regular basis.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Horn, You sure have a lot to say about a team that isn't in your conference, isn't your rival, and doesn't matter to you.

This is what you want your first impression on this new board to be? Instead of expressing your dissapointment of how CBS shit-canned the message board and how nice it is to find another board, you have to run your mouth about A&M and its fans. Real class act you are, but I expect nothing less from you.

Really, I think you should worry more about how to get the LHN in more than dozens of homes. Your going to need it so you can watch "Court TV - The Longhorn addition". Nice string of arrest for the t.u. football team ya'll have going. Its been a couple of weeks aren't you due for another one? You could also concern yourself with how well the longhorn defense can learn the art of tackling (they had no clue last year) and if David Ash can learn to complete passes on a regular basis.

is 67% completion bad.....seems solid to me

and dont worry manziel willl probably get arrested again to even it out :thumb:

welcome :yo:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I think it will be a tough day for the Vols. I have a great deal of respect for Tennessee and all the other SEC traditional powers. I cant wait for them to restore order in Knoxville. Very proud fanbase that deserves a winning team. CFB is better when the Vols are threatening for SEC titles IMO.

But I see the game getting ugly in Oregon's favor. They gave Tennessee there worst loss in the schools history at Denny. Which is saying something. I see more of the same. BUt I will be sure to be an appreciative fan when they visit Autzen this year...