• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New CBS members

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Buckster..where did Alvarez and Bielema get their start? Kudos to you..not many stand up to me..cheers amigo....and go B1G! You are alright....conviction is something that is sorely missing..unless you went to tOSU..then it is called "Sophomore year"... ha to the fucking ha ha!

I don't know where they went to kindergarten, man. :D

LMAO, Sophomore year, oh jebus. I'm gonna like you.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES! OLYDUCK! :yahoo: My backup.... And he who keeps in line..

Welcome Bud:suds:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. No. Of course not. I've been posting on message boards forever and NONE of you Hawkeyes have EVER tried to pretend that this is a relevant argument.

By your logic you owe SMU everything. And Nebraska...for coaching up the best assistant Fry ever had.

Or if you want to get real up in here...

images

Iowa was literally built on Wisconsin....

Funny... Washington and Idaho were built on the Oregon Territory!!!

Nice

Blue Shaded area Oregon territory

Last edited by a moderator:

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No wonder the NCAA gave up on the Quack heads...Mamba posted the facts! lol Holy Shit bro..! Mamba, where are you at in OR? I got a buddy that works for Nike....scratch my back..I get you tix?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live in Beaverton. 5 minutes from Nike World Headquarters. Wife works at Nike. For 18 years now. Works in Basketball shoe design dept. I get courtside Blazer tix 2 or 3 times a year. Sat with Uncle Phil couple times...

And I am on my own for Duck season tix... 20th season comin up... 15 of which I had to buy em myself. After I finished my education there they make you start buyin em... THE NERVE!!!!

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba...shit bro...you just posted the Million Commandments...# 30147...How about a defense? Dude..you are alright..but Chip Kelly? That MF'r is no better than Pete Carroll..hope he has fun with the shitty ass Eagles...Vick as a starting QB? Eagles fans should hope that herpes=Super Bowls! :)

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame's defense got fat stats by playing 1 team in the top 25 offenses and 2 more in the top 50. thats it.
Stanford played 4 top 25 offenses (one of them 2x) and 3 top 50.
Thats just on total D.
Stanford had a better turnover margin.
Stanford was #1 in the nation in Sacks and #2 in tackles for loss.

Not only did we allow fewer ppg than Stanfords D (which gave up close to 50 points to Arizona) but our weak offense was beginning to slash through it by the time ND won in OT, something UO failed to do. I have no doubt we could have shutdown the ducks offense.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, I hope this is the first of many CFB talks we have.

skibum2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this forum a lot better too. Every page is quick to load much unlike CBS where it was sometimes really slow I presume because it was linked to Twitter and whatever to make it all "interactive." Pretty soon the CBS stuff ought to load a lot faster since we're all leaving though. The two users left there can interact all they want. Won't be me.

Plus a lot of these avatars are... inspirational.

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live in Beaverton. 5 minutes from Nike World Headquarters. Wife works at Nike. For 18 years now. Works in Basketball shoe design dept. I get courtside Blazer tix 2 or 3 times a year. Sat with Uncle Phil couple times...

And I am on my own for Duck season tix... 20th season comin up... 15 of which I had to buy em myself. After I finished my education there they make you start buyin em... THE NERVE!!!!
My bro from high school works in Nike Football...mostly the pros...so you know all about the Swoosh developing tech in a lab? 2 oz. cleat is coming soon....why would anyone not sign with Nike?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only did we allow fewer ppg than Stanfords D (which gave up close to 50 points to Arizona) but our weak offense was beginning to slash through it by the time ND won in OT, something UO failed to do. I have no doubt we could have shutdown the ducks offense.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, I hope this is the first of many CFB talks we have.

Notre Dame saw nothing close to an offense like Oregon's.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UTVol,
Are you comin out to Eugene for the game this September? I made it to Knoxville a few years ago. Been to Nashville as well. LOVE those two cities. The Vols were awesome and gracious fans... I feel I have a debt to repay to some at an Oregon tailgater. Got a couple CBS Vol guys comin to Autzen and I am doing some salmon on the grill (caught by me:fish2:) and some dungeness crab. If you plan on the trip hit me up come August...

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The gift wrapped win the refs gave you? That TD by Taylor? or Pitt phantom PI? Take ur pick

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba...shit bro...you just posted the Million Commandments...# 30147...How about a defense? Dude..you are alright..but Chip Kelly? That MF'r is no better than Pete Carroll..hope he has fun with the shitty ass Eagles...Vick as a starting QB? Eagles fans should hope that herpes=Super Bowls! :)

Well last year Oregon led the country in INTs and was top 5 in redzone defense. The Ducks will lose some key players on that side though. Dion Jordan (top 5 NFL draft pick at OLB/DE) and a couple SR leaders at LBer.

And I dont have the energy to defend Chip at this point in time. Gotta learn more. I know it isnt as bad as it seems. Probably lose a 10 or 12 skolly over 3 or 4 years. Maybe probation for 3 years. Dont think a bowl ban is coming.

DeeHawkz23

Highlarious
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ducks are going to be in the NCG for awhile.....they have the best tech guy in the world on their side...not surprising Nike rules the world..3D printing...no sew upper....they are developing cleats from the ground up....Megatron cleats...Ducks had those a year ago...petrie dish forming to the best athletes in the world? Done and Doner.lol

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gift wrapped win the refs gave you? That TD by Taylor? or Pitt phantom PI? Take ur pick

His forward progress was stopped for ages, but even if he had scored, ND scored 17 of their 20 points in the 4th quarter and OT. In that time Stanford scored 3 (Stanford's only TD of the game was a defensive score). We would have went on to win anyway.

Pitt had ample opportunities to win that game, ND survived, there was nothing gift wrapped about it.