• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New CBS members

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fatdaddy

Good to see another Longhorn.

The flagship of the state of Texas always has room for more ex-CBS fans.

27 -25

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geneh was some mild mannered Georgia Tech fan.

Then the yellowjackets disappointed him for one time too many and he went off the deep end in frustration to become a crazed Clemson fan.

CHIK-FIL-A is the madman alter ego of Geneh.

I have no idea where the North Carolina thing came from.

Kind of like Two-Face from Batman!!

FatDaddy6003

CBS Survivor
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,741.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
question, the 27-25, is the amount of Longhorns expected to be arrested for the rest of Spring?

Its been awhile but does Nebraska still have a football team??I only ask because the last time i saw them they lost to Texas in our worst year since the 90's

BURN!!!!!:target:

if we include the summer i'll take the over but right now i'll take the under...lol

Hook"em Horns!! :rockon:

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heya mamba and can anybody tell me how you edit you location? I can't seem to find it.

The Iron Horse

Smartass
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its been awhile but does Nebraska still have a football team??I only ask because the last time i saw them they lost to Texas in our worst year since the 90's

BURN!!!!!:target:

if we include the summer i'll take the over but right now i'll take the under...lol

Hook"em Horns!! :rockon:

well, we have half a team. We only play offense now. No more blackshirts. And it was in Nebraska contract to lose to Tejas in order to leave the Big XII, hell, I think that stipulation is still going on. I am not sure, but I think my Huskers loss to Tejas last week for some reason.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Releasing some pent up anger?

Oregon just discovered football in the last decade and their fans act like they've done something, enjoy your pending NCAA sanctions.

ND is coming off an undefeated season and got blown out in the NC game, yet the lose counts just the same as when UO lost to Auburn, does it not?

The program is just fine.

Kind of ironic isn't it ... ND discovered football a century ago but then lost it the past 2 decades. Yet their fans still act as if they have actually done something relevant in the last decade.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of ironic isn't it ... ND discovered football a century ago but then lost it the past 2 decades. Yet their fans still act as if they have actually done something relevant in the last decade.

:agree:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya your defense looked BOSS in the NATTY!!! :lol:

What was Manti doing missing tackles or huggin his imaginary girlfriend:laugh3:

Defense? What Defense? Then again, Offense? What Offense?

FatDaddy6003

CBS Survivor
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,741.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you better find a QB first, then we'll talk......

we have 2 outstanding QBs that will be unstoppable and they are not name ash or mccoy...Tyrone Swoopes and Jalen Overstreet!!

I watch them play during the spring game and they look really good!! I cant wait until one of them take over the team!!

so its not a matter of finding a QB but benching the ones we have now and moving forward with one of these 2!!

Hook'em Horns!! \m/

FatDaddy6003

CBS Survivor
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,741.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, we have half a team. We only play offense now. No more blackshirts. And it was in Nebraska contract to lose to Tejas in order to leave the Big XII, hell, I think that stipulation is still going on. I am not sure, but I think my Huskers loss to Tejas last week for some reason.

LOL...That's what i was saying that year..we are still paying dividends to the Big 12-ish for the LHN...

Side note: I always keep up with schools that have left the Big 12-ish and if i root for only 1 team to do good: it's Nebraska!!

Hook'em Horns

skibum2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have 2 outstanding QBs that will be unstoppable and they are not name ash or mccoy...Tyrone Swoopes and Jalen Overstreet!!

I watch them play during the spring game and they look really good!! I cant wait until one of them take over the team!!

so its not a matter of finding a QB but benching the ones we have now and moving forward with one of these 2!!

Hook'em Horns!! \m/

Love the unbridled optimism, fatdaddy. We can always count on you for that. Will Uncle Mack break the hearts of Ash and McCoy to bring out the new guys? Highly doubt it. Better yet, let's go with a two-QB system... or, even better, a four-QB system. Alternate on every down! That's the ticket.

Anyone looks good against the Longhorn defense. Even an old lady in a walker. :laugh3: