• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Alts

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do sorta like the chrome red on the helmet and the fat stripe
I thought the pictures of the helmet looked dumb but actually the helmet is pretty cool. The chrome facemask looks cool. I don't know how they will look from the stands or on tv though.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the shit don't they just unveil all teams alts on the same day, they use the same design for each team anyway. It's very anticlimactic using the same design across the board, really it's just a hodgepodge of the recent years all mixed up, fucking brilliant adidas. Nothing about this says this is our alt, it's just the one everyone uses

They even ripped the tradition patch off this time as if to say "Oh and fuck you, Tom Osborne"

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They even ripped the tradition patch off this time as if to say "Oh and fuck you, Tom Osborne"

They've been left off of a couple other alts as well.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adidas gets so overwhelmed with what Oregon is doing that they panic and just grab a computer and start slapping a bunch of graphics onto a template until they come up with something messy enough to where they feel like they can confuse kids into thinking it's cool.

All black is pretty sweet.........so just base the outfit around being all black. No need to have the tire print and all that shit. Keep it simple and it's awesome.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I blame Nebraska too. They ALLOW this shit to happen.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I blame Nebraska too. They ALLOW this shit to happen.

At least they didn't allow permanent changes.

I swear to God if permanent changes would have happened I would have started getting worried. We are too storied of a program to go try and make new waves in 2015.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adidas gets so overwhelmed with what Oregon is doing that they panic and just grab a computer and start slapping a bunch of graphics onto a template until they come up with something messy enough to where they feel like they can confuse kids into thinking it's cool.

All black is pretty sweet.........so just base the outfit around being all black. No need to have the tire print and all that shit. Keep it simple and it's awesome.
The "tire print" doesn't look nearly so bad in person. I feel like the pictures they put out are not very flattering. The jersey actually almost looks dark gray instead of black. I really think it's growing on me.