• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Never too early...

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..to start looking for team owners. I have a free 12 team league with 4 keeper selections. Play is just for fun/bragging rights.

Unfortunately we had a few owners lose interest and kind of let their teams go last season and I am in search of someone who would be willing to take these teams over and stick with it. We encourage participation on the threads and smack boards in this league as that is half the fun. I must warn though that the smack talk can get a little crazy so be prepared to take it as well as dish it out. Not for the faint of heart or easily offended.. lol

Please let me know if you would be interested or have any questions.

Thanks!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to do it but sadly I would not be as active as you or I would like. Plus I am already in the process of trying to revive a team I took over for late last year where the owner shat the bed.... and got kicked out of the league.

Good Luck!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to do it but sadly I would not be as active as you or I would like. Plus I am already in the process of trying to revive a team I took over for late last year where the owner shat the bed.... and got kicked out of the league.

Good Luck!

I hear ya. I usually have to stick to one team a season myself as that's just all I have time for.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya. I usually have to stick to one team a season myself as that's just all I have time for.

I stupidly always sign up for too many teams and screw myself

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump:

Still in need to some true fuckin' playas yall!

Thought I had some good fill ins but turning out to be duds.

Let me know if you would be interested in taking over a team. No pressure just for fun/laughs type league. Good chance to try it out if you have never played before. Once you get hooked you will never go back... :evil: