• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

never before have i turned off a Boise State game

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put in Nick Patti for Gosh Sakes. And whatever they do, I don't want to see Hedrick out there. Good athlete but a shitty, mistake prone QB with a horrible arm.

BoSelecta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put in Nick Patti for Gosh Sakes. And whatever they do, I don't want to see Hedrick out there. Good athlete but a shitty, mistake prone QB with a horrible arm.

Patti looks like an Elf Lord directly from a Lord of the Rings film.

spring_football_milo_0227-900x600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then maybe elf lord can bring us a little magic.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BSU had has many coaches and players move on. There is bound to be a down swing at some point.

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In pure frustration like this.

By far worst game of the Petersen era.

Worst playcalling I've ever seen us do

Pathetic

We better scrap this playbook and just start over, this season is in the dumpster anyways

You watched every second of the ass whoopin they took in Athens in 2005?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my calmer reaction, the offense needs ti be changed still, we're Boise State, we've made our program doing things our own way not "doing what everyone else is doing" we need to come up with different ways to attack the defense, not the same way, if Prince can't do that then maybe Petersen should take over calling the plays this year.

I do hope we fix this because if we don't Fresno is going to hand it to us.

Washington gets credit though, they gave Petersen by far his worst loss that's an accomplishment.

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my calmer reaction, the offense needs ti be changed still, we're Boise State, we've made our program doing things our own way not "doing what everyone else is doing" we need to come up with different ways to attack the defense, not the same way, if Prince can't do that then maybe Petersen should take over calling the plays this year.

I do hope we fix this because if we don't Fresno is going to hand it to us.

Washington gets credit though, they gave Petersen by far his worst loss that's an accomplishment.

Personally, I say shoot Prince and Southwick. Shoot them both twice in the head each. Do it quietly, if possible -- but do it now. Bring on the Frosh Elf Kid with Pete calling plays :lm:

BoSelecta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We run the table in 2013 via an unstoppable ground game. No-one on our schedule can come close to stopping the dynamic duo: Ajayi - Baltazar. This makes even more sense with our weak link being the defensive backs.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Methinks everyone is throwing folks under the bus way too quick. The bad news is that some of the bandwagoners are getting upset over a very bad loss. But then again, that might be a good thing. I'm not ready to schedule the funeral quite yet. They were unprepared, outplayed and outcoached in Seattle. I'll hold judgement until I see how they recover. But I can see that some of the so-called Bronco fans here, well, what can I say? The true test of any relationship is how one handles adversity. Some of our friends here don't seem to be handling it well.

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Methinks everyone is throwing folks under the bus way too quick. The bad news is that some of the bandwagoners are getting upset over a very bad loss. But then again, that might be a good thing. I'm not ready to schedule the funeral quite yet. They were unprepared, outplayed and outcoached in Seattle. I'll hold judgement until I see how they recover. But I can see that some of the so-called Bronco fans here, well, what can I say? The true test of any relationship is how one handles adversity. Some of our friends here don't seem to be handling it well.

I didn't see anyone say they were ready to stop being broncos fans. Just that people were not pleased with what was being presented on the field. By not pleased I mean embarrassed. I think its a little understandable to be upset after a game like.

It is certainly not the end of the world. We got a favorable schedule coming up, and the one person who looked more pissed then I was watching the game was Coach Pete. We know who we got for a coach he will get this fixed.

BoSelecta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

+1

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must be odd being a Boise State fan. You guys have been so good that basically once you get that one loss you feel like the season is kind of over. Why don't you guys ever schedule 3 (or even 2) legit opponents for your non-con?

I hate the SEC teams, over-rated hype machines like Notre Dame, etc...so have always been a Bronco bandwagon guy...but kind of frustrated because the knock on you guys was always your inferior schedule, which is hard to deny. If you beat up on 2 or 3 elite teams before getting to your conference, just seems like a loss like this wouldn't be that big a deal. Now it is.

If you finish 11-1 or 10-2, go to a BCS bowl, and UW is legit (jury still out on that)...I'd take that season!

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must be odd being a Boise State fan. You guys have been so good that basically once you get that one loss you feel like the season is kind of over. Why don't you guys ever schedule 3 (or even 2) legit opponents for your non-con?

I hate the SEC teams, over-rated hype machines like Notre Dame, etc...so have always been a Bronco bandwagon guy...but kind of frustrated because the knock on you guys was always your inferior schedule, which is hard to deny. If you beat up on 2 or 3 elite teams before getting to your conference, just seems like a loss like this wouldn't be that big a deal. Now it is.

If you finish 11-1 or 10-2, go to a BCS bowl, and UW is legit (jury still out on that)...I'd take that season!

Scheduling elite teams is not so easy. Most elite teams want nothing to do with Boise State. However, I do think scheduling 2 elites per yer is something we could achieve.

Boise State is far from done for the season. Petersen will pull these guys back together. Also, this team is quite young with not many returning starters. My guess is that Boise State will improve dramatically and will likely be a very dangerous team by the end season.

Last edited by a moderator:

dj_john69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,065.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always miss the 1st week of CFB...needless to say, i always come home excited to see how my Wolf Pack and other MWC teams did. I see we all SUCKED butts. Well, at least we can all hope that our seasons improve asap.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That loss still leaves a bitter taste

Today built some confidence

We mixed it up a little on the plays

Got to be ready for Air Force because those option offenses give us issues

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The onsides kick was a thing of beauty.

I loved it, showed aggression which is what we needed

Overall i have guarded enthusiasm over the team now.

We got our aggression back, but it was Ut-Martin

Fresno State game will give us a good idea of our season

BoSelecta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved it, showed aggression which is what we needed

Overall i have guarded enthusiasm over the team now.

We got our aggression back, but it was Ut-Martin

Fresno State game will give us a good idea of our season

A cheap win is a cheap win.