• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

never before have i turned off a Boise State game

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In pure frustration like this.

By far worst game of the Petersen era.

Worst playcalling I've ever seen us do

Pathetic

We better scrap this playbook and just start over, this season is in the dumpster anyways

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yourn Cowboys represented today sir.

If we keep this awful 4 play offense

Wyoming will find themselves winning the Mountain division

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In pure frustration like this.

By far worst game of the Petersen era.

Worst playcalling I've ever seen us do

Pathetic

We better scrap this playbook and just start over, this season is in the dumpster anyways

Sorry man, as much shit as I have given you Boise State fans over the years.. I feel for you today.

Nothing like getting so siked for football season and have your emotions ripped apart in the 1st week. I wouldn't lose faith... and don't let today ruin your season. Each game is a new battle...

:suds:

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

'Tis only week 1, sir......we'll see how this plays out

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry man, as much shit as I have given you Boise State fans over the years.. I feel for you today.

Nothing like getting so siked for football season and have your emotions ripped apart in the 1st week. I wouldn't lose faith... and don't let today ruin your season. Each game is a new battle...

:suds:

Yes this sucks sir.

Can't say this hasn't ruined our season

This basically put our season in the shredder followed by 22 Huskies crapping on those shreds

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say....used to cheer for every MWC team in non conference games.........but part of me smiled after looking at the sdsu score

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see how i feel later.

I'm pretty dadburn frustrated

What i saw today didn't even slightly resemble the Boise State football i know and love

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say....used to cheer for every MWC team in non conference games.........but part of me smiled after looking at the sdsu score

LOL!! I couldn't believe that score 40-19 to Eastern Illinois ??

How does that even happen??

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I turned the game off too man. I could not stand to watch what they put out on the field today. I am still pissed from last year that southwick is anywhere near the starting job. He makes bad decisions, hes inaccurate, and he displayed that all today. Ajayi looked good though, when he had a chance.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No point in trying to console us, the team got an old fashioned butt kicking.

I'm not ready to go negative, we BSU fans have gotten spoiled over the last few years. We didn't represent in Seattle, no excuses, no whining. The better team won. Now, the test is will they regroup?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've all felt the incredible rage, frustration and hopelessness you guys feel right now. I don't envy you but no doubt you have some quality wins to look forward to. :suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW lost 12 games 5 years ago and we haven't even sniffed the same zip code as our most hated rival in nearly a decade. Trust me when I say pretty much everyone not a bama fan probably knows that pain all too well. Still, it's just one game. Before you throw your team under a bus consider that UW played them not that long ago and their DC is a former coach on that team who knows Petersen's plays pretty well. That game was 10-6 early in the 3rd quarter. Both teams moved the ball, but struggled in the red zone. First game inconsistency from both offenses and both defenses were bending, but not breaking.

Second half the team with the most depth and conditioning won out. That was the story here. Neither team had a single fumble the whole game and after both QB's traded picks in the first couple of drives, neither had another one all game. With both teams running up tempo you could see the lack of depth catch up to BSU in the 3rd quarter. They were gassed.

As I said in the other threads you guys have one of the top coaches in college football. You have like 3 weeks before you face fresno and I'm assuming that's the next real challenge? You can bet your ass the young kids that didn't perform will be getting coached up and the conditioning will continue.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them go on a run after this.

It hurts, but not as bad as being spanked 9 straight times by a rival right? You could be Oregon State and just lost to a FCS team at home no? Or Kansas State, or any of the others. Time will tell whether or not this was BSU just going into a down year, or UW is really taking that next step. Don't jump off the wagon until that becomes more clear.

Good luck to you all the rest of the season.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to your Huskies this year, Wiz. What a clowning that was.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I only counted 2 plays the read option WITH NO OPTION and the 5 yard pass. I can not believe we pay the OC. this was truly pathetic.
And Pete just stood there with his arms crossed and did nothing.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW lost 12 games 5 years ago and we haven't even sniffed the same zip code as our most hated rival in nearly a decade. Trust me when I say pretty much everyone not a bama fan probably knows that pain all too well. Still, it's just one game. Before you throw your team under a bus consider that UW played them not that long ago and their DC is a former coach on that team who knows Petersen's plays pretty well. That game was 10-6 early in the 3rd quarter. Both teams moved the ball, but struggled in the red zone. First game inconsistency from both offenses and both defenses were bending, but not breaking.

Second half the team with the most depth and conditioning won out. That was the story here. Neither team had a single fumble the whole game and after both QB's traded picks in the first couple of drives, neither had another one all game. With both teams running up tempo you could see the lack of depth catch up to BSU in the 3rd quarter. They were gassed.

As I said in the other threads you guys have one of the top coaches in college football. You have like 3 weeks before you face fresno and I'm assuming that's the next real challenge? You can bet your ass the young kids that didn't perform will be getting coached up and the conditioning will continue.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them go on a run after this.

It hurts, but not as bad as being spanked 9 straight times by a rival right? You could be Oregon State and just lost to a FCS team at home no? Or Kansas State, or any of the others. Time will tell whether or not this was BSU just going into a down year, or UW is really taking that next step. Don't jump off the wagon until that becomes more clear.

Good luck to you all the rest of the season.
Thanks Wiz BSU is my team and has been for 40 plus years, not going to jump off the wagon anytime soon. I just want to see the old play book come out and put some excitement back in our offense. good luck to UW the rest of the season.

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought I'd say this but: Petersen needs to pull his head out of his ass.

Time for a new QB, OC and playbook.

That performance was simply vile. It was disdainful and pathetic by Boise State standards !!