• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Netflix "Quarterback" documentary

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to watching this Tuesday. The idea to have a QB like Mariota who was struggling to keep his job as a contrast to Mahomes shows some good creativity. I'm guessing Kirk Cousins is a really nice family guy who is one of the better QBs just not a supernaturally good QB. Peyton Manning was the producer or some type of consultant for it.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we get to see plenty of Mahomes awful wife. Wonder if his douchebag brother is also heavily present.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very cool series so far...

Gives you different perspective of each player outside what we here from the media/social media...

I have an entirely different view of Kirk Cousins and see how Mahomes and his wife grew up together as best friends since 5th grade... Mariota choosing to get surgery the minute he heard he was benched... Team was doing what was best for them and their future and that's the thought process Marcus took when deciding to have the surgery... Pretty cool so far...

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I binged this series and alot of the footage is straight from games and press conferences. The only exclusive footage I saw was the home life stuff from each quarterback and some of the workouts they do with personal trainers.

To me it was alright but not great. As a super bowl-starved Chiefs fan I had watched all the Mahomes game highlights and interviews multiple times already and that content was a surprisingly high percentage of the show.

The only revealing thing I saw was that Britney Mahomes has a more aggressive and outspoken personality than Pat so I guess I can see how that dynamic throws a little fuel on the fire. Maybe sometimes the right woman is for you is the one who has a little something different going personally that you want more of.

And that's about as deep as I can go.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I binged this series and alot of the footage is straight from games and press conferences. The only exclusive footage I saw was the home life stuff from each quarterback and some of the workouts they do with personal trainers.

To me it was alright but not great. As a super bowl-starved Chiefs fan I had watched all the Mahomes game highlights and interviews multiple times already and that content was a surprisingly high percentage of the show.

The only revealing thing I saw was that Britney Mahomes has a more aggressive and outspoken personality than Pat so I guess I can see how that dynamic throws a little fuel on the fire. Maybe sometimes the right woman is for you is the one who has a little something different going personally that you want more of.

And that's about as deep as I can go.
I her in the 1st episode when she yells to Mahomes.
Everyone heard you yelling at the Dogs Bro!!! :laugh3: