• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nervous, Who Would You Rather See?

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
and Alex Smith hasn't even been to the play-offs??!! so undertandably he may be a little "jittery" to start?

just don't be "jittery" in the 4th quarter.

It's a good mix of QBs in the playoffs:

5 Superbowl winning QBs
2 with decent amount of playoff experience (Flacco, Ryan)
2 that have never been to the playoffs (Smith, Stafford)
3 new starting QBs (Dalton, Yates, and Tebow)

I think the 3 new starting QBs are definitely not going to win. Smith has a decent chance.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be wrong, but Steve McNair and Rich Gannon were on Baltimore's path no?

I'd have to check it out, but neither of those guys won a Super Bowl or put together HOF careers. Two minor conditions I put on it, but, you did point out a flaw in my thinking. Don't have to beat HOF QBs or Super Bowl winning QBs in order to have gone through some QBs who are playing very good

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'd have to check it out, but neither of those guys won a Super Bowl or put together HOF careers. Two minor conditions I put on it, but, you did point out a flaw in my thinking. Don't have to beat HOF QBs or Super Bowl winning QBs in order to have gone through some QBs who are playing very good

The Ravens had to deal with these juggernaut QB's on their path to a title: Gus Frerotte (Denver), Jarius Jackson (Denver), Steve McNair (Tennessee), Rich Gannon (Oakland), Bobby Hoying (Oakland), and Kerry Collins (NYG)