• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Need a RB

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in a good waiver position and need to grab a running back.

Who is the more valuable grab going forward, Ingram or Sankey?

It appears Bishop's touches will increase over time. Ingram was on fire before getting hurt and is apparently due back in a couple of weeks.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go sankey... the more the titans dislike their passing game the more they will run... In fact Sankey for president...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram. Titans are bad. Need a lead to run, can't see that happening very much.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram, without a doubt

Not surprised me and treff are on opposite sides here... But I am surprised so little would rather take the upside of sankey over a player coming back from an injury... I just feel like Sankey is going to start to be the Titans best offensive weapon... And, he should be used in the receiving game as well...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised me and treff are on opposite sides here... But I am surprised so little would rather take the upside of sankey over a player coming back from an injury... I just feel like Sankey is going to start to be the Titans best offensive weapon... And, he should be used in the receiving game as well...

I'm on the Sankey bandwagon here.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2 main reasons why;

1. Being the main offensive weapon in Tennessee is a bit of an oxymoron. And even if he does significantly out touch Greene, he's still not in a big time offense, and isn't good enough on his own to carry a team. And Greene isn't going anywhere even if Sankey ever does officially take his job. Add in the QB play and teams can easily scheme to take the running game out of play.
2. Being the hammer for a wide open high octane offense is much better than being the focal point of a below average one. LB's and safeties are concerned with Graham, Colston, Cooks and Stills, the Dline is thinking pass rush first, stop the run second. It's an ideal situation for a straight ahead runner like Ingram now that he's finally carved out his role.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 main reasons why;

1. Being the main offensive weapon in Tennessee is a bit of an oxymoron. And even if he does significantly out touch Greene, he's still not in a big time offense, and isn't good enough on his own to carry a team. And Greene isn't going anywhere even if Sankey ever does officially take his job. Add in the QB play and teams can easily scheme to take the running game out of play.
2. Being the hammer for a wide open high octane offense is much better than being the focal point of a below average one. LB's and safeties are concerned with Graham, Colston, Cooks and Stills, the Dline is thinking pass rush first, stop the run second. It's an ideal situation for a straight ahead runner like Ingram now that he's finally carved out his role.

We bring up shonn greene but not Khiry Robinson?? Robinson is the younger back and some think he has more potential... Not to mention Pierre Thomas taking away the passing game from ingram... The traffic in the New Orleans running back situation is too much, and to throw in Ingram is coming back(whenever he comes back) from an injury, you just have no clue if it will be the same ingram...

I fear Robinson and Thomas much more than Shonn Greene... And I can see the titans becoming a running team before I can see The saints becoming a running team... Again, the more the passing game disappoints the more the titans will run the ball, Sankey might just become a 20+ touch guy... Don't see ingram ever becoming that...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because when sll healthy, Greene is still the GL back, where Khiry is not.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We bring up shonn greene but not Khiry Robinson?? Robinson is the younger back and some think he has more potential... Not to mention Pierre Thomas taking away the passing game from ingram... The traffic in the New Orleans running back situation is too much, and to throw in Ingram is coming back(whenever he comes back) from an injury, you just have no clue if it will be the same ingram...

I fear Robinson and Thomas much more than Shonn Greene... And I can see the titans becoming a running team before I can see The saints becoming a running team... Again, the more the passing game disappoints the more the titans will run the ball, Sankey might just become a 20+ touch guy... Don't see ingram ever becoming that...

Khiry won't be a big factor when Ingram is back. . And the Saints generally score quite a bit more, and rack up more yards, than the Titans do which translates to more points to go around even if Robinson does get a handful of touches.
remember the reason why Ingram can be successful is because they are a passing team..I never once mentioned the Saints would be a running team, wouldn't want them to be. The defense focusing on Breed and the passing game are the #1 reason why Ingram is the better value. They make his limited opportunities have a much greater potential for success. . Much like Moreno last year with the Donkeys, and if they were still that team. .Ball this year. . Too bad they aren't that team any longer. . But the saints are

Last edited by a moderator:

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, good points on both sides.

My gut tells me Ingram has the bigger upside. There is an outside chance I can get both if I claim Sankey first.

I think I'm gonna grab Ingram. The likelihood is both guys are inconsistent the rest of the way but help me at some point.