• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Title Odds at the All-Star Break

potatobread

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers over Cavaliers in 7 classic games.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homecourt definitely matters a lot.

But, It is a strange season where unbelievable Injuries to (SA & OKC) and injuries/acclimation happened to (CLE).

The Spurs, Thunder, and Cavaliers would all have ended up top 3 seeds if not the top overall seed without seemingly endless November, December, and January injuries.

Those 3 teams are far better teams than their seedings (IF HEALTHY).
OKC (who sits at #9) might be better than all the teams.

Golden State might have its dream season ruined in the first round...which kinda sucks for them.

With the moves the Thunder make I think they make a lot of noise in the playoffs. Still have to get KD healty. Has an 8 seed ever won the title?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the moves the Thunder make I think they make a lot of noise in the playoffs. Still have to get KD healty. Has an 8 seed ever won the title?

Not even close, a while back 8 seeds had never won a series. This year for very weird reasons a 7 or 8 could win it. It's almost always a 1, 2, or 3, but in the West the 8 playoff teams all could win it. It's pretty fun actually.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you say that?

my guess is that his argument is that its unlikely a team that relies on jump shooting makes it through 4 rounds.

The Warriors are AWFULLY good at shooting though.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my guess is that his argument is that its unlikely a team that relies on jump shooting makes it through 4 rounds.

The Warriors are AWFULLY good at shooting though.

Ehh I don't even think they have enough shooting outside of curry and klay. And some extent Barnes. They honestly need more shooting IMO.