• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Title Odds at the All-Star Break

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those 1-3 seeds win because they are the best teams, not because they get to play 4 out of 7 games at home.

This is true but a game 7 at home helps. Also I believe cavs will be a top 3 seed when it's all said and done

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homecourt definitely matters a lot.

But, It is a strange season where unbelievable Injuries to (SA & OKC) and injuries/acclimation happened to (CLE).

The Spurs, Thunder, and Cavaliers would all have ended up top 3 seeds if not the top overall seed without seemingly endless November, December, and January injuries.

Those 3 teams are far better teams than their seedings (IF HEALTHY).
OKC (who sits at #9) might be better than all the teams.

Golden State might have its dream season ruined in the first round...which kinda sucks for them.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But, It is a strange season where unbelievable Injuries to (SA & OKC) and injuries/acclimation happened to (CLE).

The Spurs, Thunder, and Cavaliers would all have ended up top 3 seeds if not the top overall seed without seemingly endless November, December, and January injuries.

Golden State might have its dream season ruined in the first round...which kinda sucks for them.

lol

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Golden State might have its dream season ruined in the first round...which kinda sucks for them.[/QUOTE]

Like the 2006-07 Mavs....:nod:

I hope not. But, it's all about matchups.

I think they can beat anyone in the West, sans the Spurs and Griz and they won't be playing either Team in the 1st round.....

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Golden State might have its dream season ruined in the first round...which kinda sucks for them.[/QUOTE]

Like the 2006-07 Mavs....:nod:

I hope not. But, it's all about matchups.

I think they can beat anyone in the West, sans the Spurs and Griz and they won't be playing either Team in the 1st round.....

They can beat both the spurs and the griz. I'm way more worried about the spurs though.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can beat both the spurs and the griz. I'm way more worried about the spurs though.

Question...

Is Harrison Barnes "good"?

In terms of importance to the roster- where does he rank?

I know he starts- but Iguadala has to be more important...What about Lee, Speights and Livingston?

I really liked Harrison Barnes coming out of school- but he just seems like Marvin Williams 2.0

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question...

I know he starts- but Iguadala has to be more important...What about Lee, Speights and Livingston?

I really liked Harrison Barnes coming out of school- but he just seems like Marvin Williams 2.0

Since Kerr has been coach. He has become a very good role player. PLaying a little defense, hits the 3, handles a little bit. He's athletic. I think iguodala is more important but he makes the bench really strong. But I think Barnes is a guy that will burn you if he's wide open. Probably 5th-6th important on roster

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question...

The key to the Ws chances is that bench. They have the best bench in the league and it's not even close, maybe the best bench anyone's had in years.

Their second unit is better than about 12 teams' first unit: Lee, Speights, Livingston, Barbosa, Iguodala....so they can gain some ground almost every time the game goes to the 2nd units. Kerr has also started going to '4 and 1' leaving either Curry or Klay out there with the subs.

The problem is in the playoffs teams don't rest their starters as much. Then again the Ws will be the same, CUrry, Thompson, and Bogut will all play a lot more minutes than they do in the regular season. No way in hell the Warriors win 80% of their playoff games....or even 65%....but they might able to win 57% and a title.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is when the Cavs really make their mark.

the team made some great moves- guys are healthy- Blatt has gotten his feet wet in the NBA

from here till June its going to be a wild ride.

PG- Irving
SG- Smith
SF- The King
PF- Love
C- Mozgov

Bench- TT, Shumpert, Delly, Miller, Marion (plus maybe one other add)

I feel extremely confident that if this group stays healthy they will be playing in the NBA Finals come June and have a chance of bringing home the championship.

Be afraid Cavs haters....be afraid....I hope you got your shots in during December and January- because from here on out....

The Cavs are gonna roll.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time Wiggy posts, I become more and more convinced that he and OD are the same person. :lol:

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trailblazers 30-1. like those odds for a team who plays so well at home. problem is will they stay put in the 3 seed slot

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like the warriors right? :lol:

Portland been slumping for a while especially away from Portland.

I'm going to assume the Spurs pass them and Houston probably will pass them as well.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best case for them imo is probably 4th. Can't see them holding off a healthy Spurs team for 3rd. Possible they can hold off Houston for 4th though