• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy trails, Mr Payton.

You turned around a bad franchise and led them to a ring.
the Saints are in some deep shit

no QB

no coach

waaaaaaay over the cap

at least their division sucks balls- esp. if Brady retires.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Saints are in some deep shit

no QB

no coach

waaaaaaay over the cap

at least their division sucks balls- esp. if Brady retires.
Yeah, I guess Payton knew Winston wasn't the "answer."

LOL.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find a solid coach and they should still be fine. Got a damn good defense and running back. They usually find creative ways to deal with their cap situation.

It is a good job

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not one to bash David Ortiz, but he had a positive steroid test back in the day and made it to the hall. With Bonds, it's just speculative given how much he blew up physically once he went to SF.

But Bonds is the best player I've ever seen in baseball. Steroids can only take you so far. Bonds was a pure talent and then some.

Clemens and Bonds not being in the hall soils it for the rest that are sitting in there right now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not one to bash David Ortiz, but he had a positive steroid test back in the day and made it to the hall. With Bonds, it's just speculative given how much he blew up physically once he went to SF.

But Bonds is the best player I've ever seen in baseball. Steroids can only take you so far. Bonds was a pure talent and then some.

Clemens and Bonds not being in the hall soils it for the rest that are sitting in there right now.
Right, there is no reason to not put him in. Go ahead take away his records but put him in. He was a HOF'r player before he juiced up and literally everyone and their mom was juicing up at the time but they are putting these others juicers in the HOF. I don't get it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, there is no reason to not put him in. Go ahead take away his records but put him in. He was a HOF'r player before he juiced up and literally everyone and their mom was juicing up at the time but they are putting these others juicers in the HOF. I don't get it.
Dude, I just don't understand the existing model for the HOF. Sports media has shown a bias over the years. I think it should be a model somewhat similar to the Heisman committee where existing members get a vote. It's asinine that the media gets to act as the gate keepers. I think a combination of existing members, coupled with the media should share votes.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I just don't understand the existing model for the HOF. Sports media has shown a bias over the years. I think it should be a model somewhat similar to the Heisman committee where existing members get a vote. It's asinine that the media gets to act as the gate keepers. I think a combination of existing members, coupled with the media should share votes.
Well the HOF has been bogus for years so it really isn't a surprise for me, they obviously have an agenda. I mean there were players that were elected as 1st ballot guys that no business