• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this is necessarily the case. The NFL has had situations in the past where players have been cleared of or not charged with crimes, but the NFL has suspended them because their investigation found a violation of NFL rules.

The problem for the NFL is that once they hand out the suspension and it has been served, they can't change it. So, if they suspended for 6 games, he serves it and then something comes out in one of the trials that shows he deserved a longer suspension...I don't think they can re-suspend him.
or if something comes out that the allegations were made up they cannot give him the games back.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or if something comes out that the allegations were made up they cannot give him the games back.

True. But if they were suspending him for a violation of their rules (conduct unbecoming or something like that), they could still justify it. Similar to MLB justifying suspending Trevor Bauer for what looks to be just weird sex.

Last edited:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. But if they were suspending himfor a violation of their rules (conduct unbecoming or soemthing like that), they could still justify it. Similar ro MLB justifying suspending Trevor Bauer for what looks to be just weird sex.
If there's an actual rule he broke, sure.

ChiefsLakers67

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ChiefsLakers67 @trojanfan12

Important Lakers news!!!!!!!

On this day 49 years ago the Knicks beat the Lakers for the title. :heh:
VERY important. Thanks for passing it along...

Mr Bean Middle Finger GIF by Rhylee Passfield

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. But if they were suspending him for a violation of their rules (conduct unbecoming or something like that), they could still justify it. Similar to MLB justifying suspending Trevor Bauer for what looks to be just weird sex.

It's all very paper-thin, considering the crap they look the other way for (or actively participate in) to keep athletes on the field and the money rolling in.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Title count since that day: Knicks 0, Celtics 6, Lakers 11

:pound:

My bad. Should have added this to my comment- sarcasm2.gif just for you.

There are only two Lakers fans on this site that can't take any shots towards the team. You and TLF.

This isn't the first or last time I'll saying something sarcastic about them. And this isn't the first time you've had an issue with something I've said about your team. But from now on I will notify you when I joke around so you'll know to avoid any comments that will rub you the wrong way.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My bad. Should have added this to my comment- View attachment 296090 just for you.

There are only two Lakers fans on this site that can't take any shots towards the team. You and TLF.

This isn't the first or last time I'll saying something sarcastic about them. And this isn't the first time you've had an issue with something I've said about your team. But from now on I will notify you when I joke around so you'll know to avoid any comments that will rub you the wrong way.
Why do you always cry when people give shit back to you?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you always cry when people give shit back to you?

Who's crying?

I see you wanna try to get things going for a second day in row.

Whenever I respond to anyone you always think I'm somehow upset. You say that to me daily and it's funny.

You know who's really upset? You. Because Embiid didn't win MVP.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's crying?

Whenever I respond to anyone you always think I'm somehow upset. You say that to me daily and it's funny.

This is crying like a bitch…

“There are only two Lakers fans on this site that can't take any shots towards the team. You and TLF.

This isn't the first or last time I'll saying something sarcastic about them. And this isn't the first time you've had an issue with something I've said about your team. But from now on I will notify you when I joke around so you'll know to avoid any comments that will rub you the wrong way.”

You were fucking around with a joke and then dude gave it back. Why are you crying? It’s like you never grew up around males. Males bust each other’s balls all the time. It’s what we do. You have one half of the equation. You dish it out but you can’t take it when someone gives it back. Weak shit.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My bad. Should have added this to my comment- View attachment 296090 just for you.

I guess I have to permanently use the sarcasm font in any response to your posts? You are either trolling or have a Sheldon Cooper level sarcasm detecting disability.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is crying like a bitch…

“There are only two Lakers fans on this site that can't take any shots towards the team. You and TLF.

This isn't the first or last time I'll saying something sarcastic about them. And this isn't the first time you've had an issue with something I've said about your team. But from now on I will notify you when I joke around so you'll know to avoid any comments that will rub you the wrong way.”

You were fucking around with a joke and then dude gave it back. Why are you crying? It’s like you never grew up around males. Males bust each other’s balls all the time. It’s what we do. You have one half of the equation. You dish it out but you can’t take it when someone gives it back. Weak shit.

What I said is fact. He & TLF don't like it when I say stuff about the Lakers.

-->You now look for a reason daily to have an issue with me. Get a life. <---

I'm in your limited head 24/7.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I have to permanently use the sarcasm font in any response to your posts? You are either trolling or have a Sheldon Cooper level sarcasm detecting disability.

Why do you always get upset over things I say about your team? Do you even realize how often you get personally offended?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I said is fact. He & TLF don't like it when I say stuff about the Lakers.

-->You now look for a reason daily to have an issue with me. Get a life. <---

I'm in your limited head 24/7.
You’re easy to fuck with because you’re so sensitive. You’re low hanging fruit and I have zero self control.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re easy to fuck with because you’re so sensitive. You’re low hanging fruit and I have zero self control.

Who's sensitive? It's actually you.

You now have the nonstop issues with me. Every single day you have a problem with something I say.

ChiefsLakers67

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's crying?

He DID try to play it off, though. Or at least that's what it sounded like on BSPN...

Mecca

Happy2BeScrappy
Hoopla Cash
$ 111,712.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's crying?

* goes to check monitor for flagrant foul 1 *

giphy.gif