• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if that truly IS the case, then I've been"frontrunning" with the Chiefs since the '67 season. Guess that'd make me a special kinda "frontrunner"...:D

Guessing you're getting grief following the Celtics... again...?:lol:

Yep a certain 76ers homer that's had Embiid's basket-balls on his chin all season long took a page right outta the wiggy playbook and now has the issues that I'm a Celtics fan. And I'm a terrible person for following my father's team since I can remember.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I finished Ozark, many things to discuss when everyone is caught up.
Finally got started last night but didn't get far. Don't wait for me (or others who are not done). Just give a spoiler warning or maybe could start and pin a new thread?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep a certain 76ers homer that's had Embiid's basket-balls on his chin all season long took a page right outta the wiggy playbook and now has the issues that I'm a Celtics fan. And I'm a terrible person for following my father's team since I can remember.
You already know what I say to that. As long as you stick with your team through thick and thin I'll always respect a fan for following his team. Ain't seen you switch your colors yet...

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not Sopranos bad. Sopranos just made zero sense. I'm just mad about how it ended for 1 of the characters.
Dude, you gonna watch UFC 274?

WTF....

Olivera got stripped of his title.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you originally from Missouri? I'll explain after you respond.

I thought you were from L.A. but wanted to make sure.

Well since you're not from Missouri and you're a Chiefs fan you're a front-runner. :heh:

#fightinfunbags-logic

Going forward you should call me daddy. It’s sad.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I would say I’m unhappy with how it ended for 2 characters.
Had to be. When we can talk more in depth my comment will make sense. I’m thinking of Wendy’s last line ringing very true about the world we live in.