• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying you can’t kick your son’s ass anymore?

Yes.

But on the plus side, if someone pisses me off, I can send my son after them.

It was pretty cool to watch that. His instructors name is Jared Vanderra. He won on a first round TKO.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

But on the plus side, if someone pisses me off, I can send my son after them.

It was pretty cool to watch that. His instructors name is Jared Vanderra. He won on a first round TKO.

Good point.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to keep trying to bring Riley into this, then at least get it right.

I said he was wrong to use term asterisk. No gray in my comment there.

The part where I defended him was the overall context of the interview where he was complimentary of the Lakers and their title run.
no gray in mine either. You said he was wrong then defended him (and did it again in the post to which I replied to "prove" you didn't do this.....comical). Yes, we get he was also complimentary. Needed to leave it at that....but he didn't. The "overall" context was exactly what he said.....complemented, but also threw shade with the asterisk comment.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no gray in mine either. You said he was wrong then defended him (and did it again in the post to which I replied to "prove" you didn't do this.....comical). Yes, we get he was also complimentary. Needed to leave it at that....but he didn't. The "overall" context was exactly what he said.....complemented, but also threw shade with the asterisk comment.

Holy Christ man.

For the nine millionth time, this was not about Riley.

And if you are going to try to bring him in, at least be honest about what I was defending him for. I literally said all of that. I just had a different conclusion on the overall message than you did.

And there is absolutely zero reason to rehash that.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Christ man.

And if you are going to try to bring him in, at least be honest about what I was defending him for. I literally said all of that. I just had a different conclusion on the overall message than you did.

You're fighting a losing battle, my friend. He's not going to let up, even though you weren't referencing Riley in the first place.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Christ man.

This has been about Riley, the LAD, LAL, asterisks, etc. I've given clear reasons for all my comments backed with logic and/or facts. You're all over the place and are not a fan of anyone disagreeing with you. And that's your right.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really going on in college football? There must be at least (or close to) 10 games canceled for this weekend

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's really going on in college football? There must be at least (or close to) 10 games canceled for this weekend

Covid is running wild all over the country. There's no bubble or even consistent top down guidelines (like MLB or NFL) so they're getting exposed just like the general public is. Much like how the outbreak has affected the country, you're seeing what happens when there isn't a coordinated effort and instead, each school (or state or city in the case of the country) is just left to do whatever they can think of

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really busy time of the year for us, and with no NBA and so much NFL, just haven't been investing time here, but hope everyone is happy and doing well and plowing through this madness.

Sounds like someone needs to get their priorities straight. lol

Hopefully really busy is a good thing for you.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Covid thing still going on. Dealing with college kids who may put their own fun ahead of their team and other teams. Cannot say it's a surprise, especially when we are talking about kids on teams with no shot at a title.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not the game I expected, but someone has to mention the Browns won again, right, @Shanemansj13 and @Wamu?

Baker was fine considering the weather was as bad as 2 weeks ago, but hats off to the D and running game (especially the D-line).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not the game I expected, but someone has to mention the Browns won again, right, @Shanemansj13 and @Wamu?

Baker was fine considering the weather was as bad as 2 weeks ago, but hats off to the D and running game (especially the D-line).
Baker did have some accuracy problems but no turnovers.

defense was great. Running game was much better in the 2nd half and essentially won the game. Gotta give props to the defense, they did a great job containing and shutting down one of the best QB’s in the NFL

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All I saw were highlights on redzone. What a difference Chubb makes. 200+ yards rushing. When was the last time time the Browns had two 100 yard rushers is a game? The haters will say it was only the Texans. Don't care. I'll take 6-3. How lousy was the weather in Cleveland today? Game was delayed right?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

defense was great. Running game was much better in the 2nd half and essentially won the game. Gotta give props to the defense, they did a great job containing and shutting down one of the best QB’s in the NFL

Only saw limted plays. Saw him throw behing Hunt on one. And overthrow Landry when his shoe fell off.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hard to complain about accuracy with that wind...when he was still at 60%. did seem like both QBs struggled on their deeper throws WITH the wind. watson badly missed 2 in a row and Baker missed the deep one to Landry end of half.

But yeah, D (especially D-line and ward) and running game were exceptional.